Ava's New Diary....

where are you Ava?

Hey Ladies....thx for enquiring about me. I am good life has just been busy and i obviously fell off the wagon. Im returning to Lipotrim tomoro and hope Im still welcome here :)

Im armed with my shakes. I have eaten SOOOOO much food recently. Done with it for a while. I have elevated to a hefty 13 stone 7!!! Eeeeeeeeek!

How is everyone getting on? While im motivated to start....I just hope that I can get past the first three days and into ketosis.

Hope everyone doing better then me :) Here's to my last and hopefully successful stint on this extremely tough diet.

Ava
xxxxx

Why don't you try Slim n Save? it's cheaper and you can have a meal in the evening? xx

I dont know alot about Slim n Save Sam or even whether we have it here in Ireland. I will research. I think i would prefer the quicker losses so I am still in favour of Lipotrim. Its worked for me before. Ive also caved. Alot.

Day 1 is proving reallllllly difficult. Im starving. Roll on ketosis.

So this is the start of my slim for summer journey. Ill be logging in lots. Thanks so much for everyones support.

Must train my brain to realise I just dont eat food anymore. When all I want is the lasagne in the kitchen. Lol.

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey hun slim and save gives the same losses as lipotrim but u get choices of meal packs soups shakes and bars. You can order them online

U remember when i came off lipotrim and switched? It was slim and save. Its a ketogenic diet so they all work the same and atleast u can have 1 tasty bar a day or tasty shakes. U wouldnt think ur on a diet lol seriously.

Sorry ur struggling hunni. Hope u get into keto real soon. Missed u on here. One day youll conquer this weight, ur stronger than ur cravings.

Good luck hun. Stick with it now and youll drop a good stone by v day. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun slim and save gives the same losses as lipotrim but u get choices of meal packs soups shakes and bars. You can order them online

U remember when i came off lipotrim and switched? It was slim and save. Its a ketogenic diet so they all work the same and atleast u can have 1 tasty bar a day or tasty shakes. U wouldnt think ur on a diet lol seriously.

Sorry ur struggling hunni. Hope u get into keto real soon. Missed u on here. One day youll conquer this weight, ur stronger than ur cravings.

Good luck hun. Stick with it now and youll drop a good stone by v day. Xxx

Hey hey Tam...

I have missed you too :) Thx so much for the continued support. While slim and save sounds good I like weighing in with my pharmacist and the support i get there. I will research.

Day 1 has been a nightmare tbh. Im starving. Gosh would love to be 12 7 by Valentines. I hope i defeat the battle of the bulge. Im sick of being a lil fattie. Lol.

More importantly how are you doing doll? What diet you on at the minute? You look fab as usual.

Roll on ketosis and back into the 12's. Woop woop

Have a lovely night everyone

Ava
xxxxx

Hey hey Tam... I have missed you too :) Thx so much for the continued support. While slim and save sounds good I like weighing in with my pharmacist and the support i get there. I will research. Day 1 has been a nightmare tbh. Im starving. Gosh would love to be 12 7 by Valentines. I hope i defeat the battle of the bulge. Im sick of being a lil fattie. Lol. More importantly how are you doing doll? What diet you on at the minute? You look fab as usual. Roll on ketosis and back into the 12's. Woop woop Have a lovely night everyone Ava xxxxx

Hey hun. Yh i understand why u want to stick to li potrim as u get weighed and get the extra support. Day 1 and 2 are my easiest lol. Day 3 and 4 are the worst for me haha, id be so hungry i could chew my fingers off.

12.7 is doable by v day. U must be well frustrated hun. U will defeat it!!!

Im not too bad thanks hunni, im over on the calorie counting section called " tamzys diary" im trying to maintain lol hard work. Thanks for the compliment it does give me that little boost lol xx

Hope ketosis reaches u quickly.

U no u can try ordering those water flavourings that allowed on vlcd's if u wanted to? They do help with the cravings between shakes. Just a suggestion.

Xxx

Hey hun. Yh i understand why u want to stick to li potrim as u get weighed and get the extra support. Day 1 and 2 are my easiest lol. Day 3 and 4 are the worst for me haha, id be so hungry i could chew my fingers off.

12.7 is doable by v day. U must be well frustrated hun. U will defeat it!!!

Im not too bad thanks hunni, im over on the calorie counting section called " tamzys diary" im trying to maintain lol hard work. Thanks for the compliment it does give me that little boost lol xx

Hope ketosis reaches u quickly.

U no u can try ordering those water flavourings that allowed on vlcd's if u wanted to? They do help with the cravings between shakes. Just a suggestion.

Xxx

No way Tam. I like that phrase chew my fingers off....lol.

Ooooh how are you getting on over in the calorie counting section?? Hope maintaining is going well.

Never heard of water flavourings. Sounds Brilliant. Must research that too.

Ive had my 3 shakes. I now want a toasted sandwich. Water water water. :)

Ava
xxxxxx

No way Tam. I like that phrase chew my fingers off....lol. Ooooh how are you getting on over in the calorie counting section?? Hope maintaining is going well. Never heard of water flavourings. Sounds Brilliant. Must research that too. Ive had my 3 shakes. I now want a toasted sandwich. Water water water. :) Ava xxxxxx

Lol yes i was starving.

I cant complain much about cal counting as i get to eat real food lol but i get scared of eating cos might gain weight but im doing great so far tho, long may it last lol. Ohh youve had all ur shakes. Hmmmm tricky. Well if u get desperate u can always have tea or coffee. Ohh toasted sandwich sounds nice lol. Youll have one once you make goal.

Ive got another night out next friday with the girls. Cant wait lol xx

Ava hun u ok? Xxx

Hey Tam hun. Im ok. Ive had a break up with the ex. For good. So Lipotrim has fallen by the wayside. Wish i was strong enough to maintain it during the tough times :(

I have the shakes. Im set up for a start tomoro. Mini goal - get into the 12's. Im about 13 7 eeeeek!!!!

How are you getting on honey??

Hope everyone had a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey Ava! How are you getting on? :)
Sorry to hear about your break-up! x

MAJOR RESTART

Hello ladies and gents! I have ballooned to about 13st 11lbs :( Sigh!

I am planning to restart tomoro! I need to do this for me! I am the big 3 0 in August! Would love to make my foray into the thirties slim and in style! Its crunch time!

How are you all getting on?

Ava
xxxxx

Welcome back hun, goodluck with restart, i guess knowing that you have more to lose will give u more motovation, well thats what happens with me lol. Well on the bright side theirs some lovely beanies coffees with various flavours that will keep you ocupied, good luck with it tomorrow hun xxx

Welcome back hun, goodluck with restart, i guess knowing that you have more to lose will give u more motovation, well thats what happens with me lol. Well on the bright side theirs some lovely beanies coffees with various flavours that will keep you ocupied, good luck with it tomorrow hun xxx

Ah Tam. Thx so much for ur message and continued support. I am SUPER excited abt restart tomoro. I hope it will motivate me more. Woop woop

How are you doing? Are u still in maintaining mode. Love your new pic. Beautiful!

Ava
xxxxxx

Ah Tam. Thx so much for ur message and continued support. I am SUPER excited abt restart tomoro. I hope it will motivate me more. Woop woop How are you doing? Are u still in maintaining mode. Love your new pic. Beautiful! Ava xxxxxx

Aww ur welcome hun, i no how happy u must be feeling, especially that u no it works really fast, in a weeks time youll be 8-14 lbs smaller!! Thats exciting lol.

Im still in maintain mode lol, was struggling as my weight kept dropping but now im eating 2000- 2500 cals a day to stop losing! Who says high cals were bad? Lool. Oh and thanks for the comment hun, think im getting a bit too excited for summer. Xxx

Aww ur welcome hun, i no how happy u must be feeling, especially that u no it works really fast, in a weeks time youll be 8-14 lbs smaller!! Thats exciting lol.

Im still in maintain mode lol, was struggling as my weight kept dropping but now im eating 2000- 2500 cals a day to stop losing! Who says high cals were bad? Lool. Oh and thanks for the comment hun, think im getting a bit too excited for summer. Xxx

Ur very welcome doll. You're allowed be excited for summer. You will be a fine thing in all your cute wee outfits :)

Cant believe you're eating that many calories lol

I am excited. Shake one down. I hope to be abt 10lbs lighter. In 2 weeks I will be in the 12's. Yippeeeeeee

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 1

Well Day 1 is nearing a close. Thank ******. Ive just had my last shake which is staving off hunger. Id like another tho. Lol

Cannot WAIT to get into ketosis. Im not sure I have the strength to do this diet. But im gonna give it a bash.

I need to see the 12's for my own sanity. I am so unhappy in this fatty body :(

Here's to a successful first week. Id appreciate any inspiration.

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done on completing your 1st day, I to completed day 1 yesterday. I found it really hard not because I was hungry (surprisingly I wasn't!) but just felt strange not shoving things in my mouth :-/

Good luck with your journey, hopefully we can all help each other on here! I've read about some great losses and that encourages me to continue
X

Back