Ava's New Diary....

Week 2

F e c k!!!! I woke up expecting to be in the 12's!!! I am STILL 13 stone even! Its really made me lose motivation. I should be there already. I didnt have that much water yesterday. Perhaps that's the reason. Im soooo dissapointed :(

In other news. I picked up my barbie pink mini. Its a size 14. Closes. But still a biteen tight. Id say in 7 - 10lbs it will fit. White would be the best colour to go with it. Except i'll still feel huge at size 14 and too big to wear white. Eeeeek.

To be fair, I cant believe im still on this impossible diet. As ive said numerous times....im the big 3 0 in August lol. I really want to be a hottie! Thats spurring me on. If I dont hit those 12's tomoro tho...i will lose the will to live. It really has me annoyed and de-motivated. Sigh!

Hope everyone having a cracking day

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thanks Tam! Hehe i was like that in slimming world too...lol...whats that all about? Sorry to hear detox failed...BUT u are looking fab so can afford to eat normally! I am on the brink Tam. 13stone even. Expecting to hit the 12's tomoro. Woooop! Then 11's......lol I cant help get ahead of myself. Today went well thanks. Id still love a chinese but I resisted. How was your day? Bet your loving the bit of sunshine to wear all your cute wee clothes?? Ava xxxxxx

Lol thats what they get for telling us about free food.

Oh yes im loving the sunshine hun, days not too bad thanks. I hope things are getting easirr for you on this horrible diet. I call it the diet from hell lol. Its ok to look ahead of time, stick this out and youlk reach goal in no time. Lol im still wearing jeans or leggings! Maybe when it gets warmer i may push the boat a bit.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 2 F e c k!!!! I woke up expecting to be in the 12's!!! I am STILL 13 stone even! Its really made me lose motivation. I should be there already. I didnt have that much water yesterday. Perhaps that's the reason. Im soooo dissapointed :( In other news. I picked up my barbie pink mini. Its a size 14. Closes. But still a biteen tight. Id say in 7 - 10lbs it will fit. White would be the best colour to go with it. Except i'll still feel huge at size 14 and too big to wear white. Eeeeek. To be fair, I cant believe im still on this impossible diet. As ive said numerous times....im the big 3 0 in August lol. I really want to be a hottie! Thats spurring me on. If I dont hit those 12's tomoro tho...i will lose the will to live. It really has me annoyed and de-motivated. Sigh! Hope everyone having a cracking day Ava xxxxxx

Aww hun ur almost there. Get that water in and watch some movies.

Gd news on the skirt though! Not long before its even too big for u. Youll hit the 12s. Your losing pure fat now so maybe thats why ur slowing down a bit , dont give up though! Think about ur bday and how u want to look once u hit 30.

Hows ur day today hunni? Things getting easier? Xxx

Aww hun ur almost there. Get that water in and watch some movies.

Gd news on the skirt though! Not long before its even too big for u. Youll hit the 12s. Your losing pure fat now so maybe thats why ur slowing down a bit , dont give up though! Think about ur bday and how u want to look once u hit 30.

Hows ur day today hunni? Things getting easier? Xxx

Haha. Free foods. Good one Tam lol....

Its super nice weather here...think id be in a mini if i was slim lol.

Im having a good day thanks. Generally speaking...i breeze through the day but struggle at night. Im getting hair extensions as my treat to myself for my birthday Tam. Have u heard of them? they called great lengths they really good and cost upwards of 500 euro. Will only get them if i lose the weight. Gonna be a total hottie I hope.

Any other craic with you Tam? Hows loverboy?

Have a lovely eve

Ava
xxxxx

Haha. Free foods. Good one Tam lol.... Its super nice weather here...think id be in a mini if i was slim lol. Im having a good day thanks. Generally speaking...i breeze through the day but struggle at night. Im getting hair extensions as my treat to myself for my birthday Tam. Have u heard of them? they called great lengths they really good and cost upwards of 500 euro. Will only get them if i lose the weight. Gonna be a total hottie I hope. Any other craic with you Tam? Hows loverboy? Have a lovely eve Ava xxxxx

Lol that takes too much wil power, i love food too much. Its a lovely weather here in london, nice and warm, last yr this time i was panicking!! The sun coming out meant no coats lol. Lol funny enough my dream is wearing those high waisted shorts with a bandeau bra top type thing lol, love high waisted stuff, it brings out the best of our figures. Oh i do remember being on lipotrim and struggling throughout the day but as soon as it hit 5 pm i was ok, weird isnt it? Hope your craves left u alone by now.

Wow i do love a good hair extention but never heard of great lengths before, sounds like a good one! Would be a lovely treat for u wouldnt it? I get so excited when its time to do my hair lol. Lately ive been doing my own hair and must say im getting good practice lol. But wow thats a lot of euros tho! My extentions cost £75-100 per pack and i usually only use 2-3 packs to get that fuller look.

Hun your already mrs hot stuff, after this diet youll only be blinding the guys u pass on the street lol.

Haha my life is so boring at the minute lol, work, healthy eating, sleeping or possibly getting up to no good with my guy lol, we seem to have a good chemistry. Long may it last lol. O dear!

Hows ur man? Hes gona be so surprised the next time u see him. I do love a bit of a surprise from time to time. Im hoping il get one for my bday next month lol, the mr's been sending me pics of some really sexy lingerie's, asking me if i like them. Lol. Hmmmm i wonder if thats what im getting?

Enough of me lol. Hows ur night hun? Xxx

Lol that takes too much wil power, i love food too much. Its a lovely weather here in london, nice and warm, last yr this time i was panicking!! The sun coming out meant no coats lol. Lol funny enough my dream is wearing those high waisted shorts with a bandeau bra top type thing lol, love high waisted stuff, it brings out the best of our figures. Oh i do remember being on lipotrim and struggling throughout the day but as soon as it hit 5 pm i was ok, weird isnt it? Hope your craves left u alone by now.

Wow i do love a good hair extention but never heard of great lengths before, sounds like a good one! Would be a lovely treat for u wouldnt it? I get so excited when its time to do my hair lol. Lately ive been doing my own hair and must say im getting good practice lol. But wow thats a lot of euros tho! My extentions cost £75-100 per pack and i usually only use 2-3 packs to get that fuller look.

Hun your already mrs hot stuff, after this diet youll only be blinding the guys u pass on the street lol.

Haha my life is so boring at the minute lol, work, healthy eating, sleeping or possibly getting up to no good with my guy lol, we seem to have a good chemistry. Long may it last lol. O dear!

Hows ur man? Hes gona be so surprised the next time u see him. I do love a bit of a surprise from time to time. Im hoping il get one for my bday next month lol, the mr's been sending me pics of some really sexy lingerie's, asking me if i like them. Lol. Hmmmm i wonder if thats what im getting?

Enough of me lol. Hows ur night hun? Xxx

Ooooh you will be all style in your bandeau tops and high waisted shorts! Yay! Funny your cravings were during the day. Im the total opposite. Would KILL for a chinese. Still!

Yip they are super hair extensions. I cannot wait. Beyond excited. I want volume and length

Im defo not hot stuff yet. My face is still pretty fat. Cannot wait for it to get slimmer...which it will in time IF i stick to the diet.

Woop for chemistry. Sounds like theres still sparks between u and your man :) Im so happy for u. Ooooh sexy lingerie. Hang onto him!

Havent seen my man in 2 weeks. And hopefully wont see him for another few weeks till i look hotter. I miss him terribly but will be worth it. He's so gorgeous Tam. I wanna be super hot for him....but im primarily doing this for myself. I mean 12's tomoro. Which means i can focus on the 11's then. SUCH an exciting prospect.

Hope you having a nice night doll. You really are keeping me going on this diet. I so appreciate your support :)

Ava
xxxxx

Week 2

****Rant warning****

I am RAGING!!!!! Hopped up on the scales. I am STILL 13stone even!!!! I mean wtf!!

That brings me to a total of only 2lbs loss since Saturday!!! I am so disheartened. Demotivated. And down in the dumps.

My Mother has tried to make me feel better explaining 11lbs off is brilliant. Not good enough for me tho. I kinda feel like saying f e c k it and quiting :(

Grrrrrrrr

In happier news. I can feel my jeans loosening i suppose.

Any words of wisdom appreciated

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey.
It takes the full 7 days for your body to even out the weight ava so perhaps wait until your weigh in to see wat happens then. I bet you retaining a little water or something. Dont be disheartened your mums right...they always are lol!
Id prob be the same as u though to be honest but dont beat yourself up too much. The diets hard enough with out being fed up.
Keep goin girlie youll lose it in no time
Ive managed 2 full days now #proud
Gem xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey.
It takes the full 7 days for your body to even out the weight ava so perhaps wait until your weigh in to see wat happens then. I bet you retaining a little water or something. Dont be disheartened your mums right...they always are lol!
Id prob be the same as u though to be honest but dont beat yourself up too much. The diets hard enough with out being fed up.
Keep goin girlie youll lose it in no time
Ive managed 2 full days now #proud
Gem xxx

Aw thanks for your reply Gem. Perhaps ill have an accelerated loss in the next few days! It sucks tho. Your right it could be water retention.

I will persevere :)

Well done getting to day 2. Ketosis next. Woooooooop.

Im going to do out a chart of prospected weight loss i think and pin it to my wall for motivation. I hope the weeks fly by. Wish i could just wake up in August. Lol lol..

Have a lovely eve

Ava
xxxxxx

Ooooh you will be all style in your bandeau tops and high waisted shorts! Yay! Funny your cravings were during the day. Im the total opposite. Would KILL for a chinese. Still! Yip they are super hair extensions. I cannot wait. Beyond excited. I want volume and length Im defo not hot stuff yet. My face is still pretty fat. Cannot wait for it to get slimmer...which it will in time IF i stick to the diet. Woop for chemistry. Sounds like theres still sparks between u and your man :) Im so happy for u. Ooooh sexy lingerie. Hang onto him! Havent seen my man in 2 weeks. And hopefully wont see him for another few weeks till i look hotter. I miss him terribly but will be worth it. He's so gorgeous Tam. I wanna be super hot for him....but im primarily doing this for myself. I mean 12's tomoro. Which means i can focus on the 11's then. SUCH an exciting prospect. Hope you having a nice night doll. You really are keeping me going on this diet. I so appreciate your support :) Ava xxxxx

Thanks hunnie.

Aww youll see ur man soon and youll sexier than ever. Youll get slim soon, lipotrim guarantees u that, just do ur bit and stick with it, mind u this is a devil diet lol, quick weightloss but its torture.

Yea hun chemistry is always good, think id have left if i couldnt feel it lol.

I no what u mean when u say u want to look sexy for him, i mean who doesnt wana be all sexy for their man lol, mind u i already see u as a beautiful attractive lady, youll only look better after this trust me hun, youll be a sexy 30 lol.

Just read your earlier post hunnie, i do understand how u feel, im a daily weigher and i do get disheartened if i dont see the number that i wana see, i cant tell u to stay off the scale cos i no how hard that is but i can only advise u to not give up, hang on in there hun, i no its frustrating not losing at the rate that we want to, especially on 3 bloody shakes a day lol. Keep holding on, read your post from way earlier but was at work so couldnt reply lol but i really fely ur pain. Give it untill ur official weigh in day to see the changes.

Oh yea have u been measuring? I no that when the pounds dont drop the inches will drop, however, im thinking that because u dropped a lot of water weight last week thats the reason its slowing now, weightloss should average out after that, every little helps. Keep strong hunnie.

Hope your ok now! U deserve to be at goal, so u can tell lipotrim to **** off lol.

Xxx

Thanks hunnie.

Aww youll see ur man soon and youll sexier than ever. Youll get slim soon, lipotrim guarantees u that, just do ur bit and stick with it, mind u this is a devil diet lol, quick weightloss but its torture.

Yea hun chemistry is always good, think id have left if i couldnt feel it lol.

I no what u mean when u say u want to look sexy for him, i mean who doesnt wana be all sexy for their man lol, mind u i already see u as a beautiful attractive lady, youll only look better after this trust me hun, youll be a sexy 30 lol.

Just read your earlier post hunnie, i do understand how u feel, im a daily weigher and i do get disheartened if i dont see the number that i wana see, i cant tell u to stay off the scale cos i no how hard that is but i can only advise u to not give up, hang on in there hun, i no its frustrating not losing at the rate that we want to, especially on 3 bloody shakes a day lol. Keep holding on, read your post from way earlier but was at work so couldnt reply lol but i really fely ur pain. Give it untill ur official weigh in day to see the changes.

Oh yea have u been measuring? I no that when the pounds dont drop the inches will drop, however, im thinking that because u dropped a lot of water weight last week thats the reason its slowing now, weightloss should average out after that, every little helps. Keep strong hunnie.

Hope your ok now! U deserve to be at goal, so u can tell lipotrim to **** off lol.

Xxx

Happy Friday Tam :) It is totally a devil diet. Lol. One i cant believe ive stuck to for nearly two weeks! Win! Im sooooo glad I stuck with it. I HAVE HIT THE 12's!!!!!

12 13lbs. I am delighted. I volunteer for a local charity. Was met with greetings of "ur wasting away" today. Couldnt believe they noticed the 12lbs drop. It really has me spurred on and motivated.

Dont we just love to look hot for ourselves and the men in our lives. You do already Tam. What a lucky guy to have you on his arm. Is he bringing you out over the weekend??

Ive a family BBQ to get thru on Sunday. Think ill resign myself to my room. Met a friend for coffee earlier and told her abt lipo. Think she thinks im cracked in the head. Then she has always been slim so doesnt understand. She was supportive to be fair.

Such a lovely day. Reminds me that we can enjoy life on lipo. Its not all bad.

Cannot wait for weigh in tomoro.

Hope everyone having a good 100% day.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Yipeeeee ava dead pleased for you hun well done...fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Im not givin up prob just a bad day. Just had my last shake so feel much better now let us know how tomorrow goes xxx

Yipeeeee ava dead pleased for you hun well done...fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Im not givin up prob just a bad day. Just had my last shake so feel much better now let us know how tomorrow goes xxx

Thanks im thrilled. Imagine if i was 12 12. Wishful thinking. Ill be happy with 12 13 tomoro at weigh in. Which is only a 3lb loss but still. Im SUPER excited to start thinking of the 11's.

So glad you feel a bit better after shake 3 honey.

Will keep you posted

Ava
xxxxx

Week 3

Well i am once again RAGING!!! Weighed in this morning. I am STILL 13st even!!!! Why do the 12's evade me. A very poor loss of 2lbs this week. Ive stuck to it 100% :( :( :(

Hope everyone having a nice day

Ava
xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Ava but......its still a loss n your now guaranteed to have a huge loss next week I bet! Its always the case. Imagine a 7lb loss lol 12st 7lb woooop! Ill keep everything crossed for u stay focused and do not give in to demotivation. Please your keeping me goin lol. Have a beautiful day xx

Sorry to hear that Ava but......its still a loss n your now guaranteed to have a huge loss next week I bet! Its always the case. Imagine a 7lb loss lol 12st 7lb woooop! Ill keep everything crossed for u stay focused and do not give in to demotivation. Please your keeping me goin lol. Have a beautiful day xx

Ah thanks for the reply Gem :(

Suppose I should keep the faith. Ill try. Roll on next week! This week better fly!!

Ava
xxxxx

Week 3

Im currently in hideout mode while a family dinner takes place downstairs. Sigh! Ill rejoin in the frivoloties at coffee time maybe :)

Tbh....im still a little disheartened about yesterdays weigh in. I mean, you could lose 2lbs a week on slimming world (tho i failed epicly at that). I am reading as being 12 13lbs on the scales this morning. But again, yesterdays poor weight loss is still resonating with me :(

I am however, very glad i resisted chinese last night. Win! I hope every evening isnt such a struggle. I have done pretty well so far tho. As in lasting to my third week.

Hope everyone having a super 100% day

Ava
xxxxxx

Ava look back at your posts from last year etc. This is a bloody good achievement for getting to your third week 100% u should be proud not disheartened sugar. Keep it up n next week youll be laughin not cryin lol xxx

Ava look back at your posts from last year etc. This is a bloody good achievement for getting to your third week 100% u should be proud not disheartened sugar. Keep it up n next week youll be laughin not cryin lol xxx

Haha Gem. Yes i was a serial cheater. Couldnt get in the mindframe for it at all. So yes. I suppose this effort is rather more successful. A week sometimes seems like a long time on this diet. Dont you think? As you've said before tho. 12 weeks out of my life in the scheme of things isnt the worst thing in the world.

Ive been slim before. Its a FAB feeling. Im more stylish, confident, get more amorous attention and just overall feel better. Contraversially i do think being very overweight is a bad thing psychologically. We are healthy and happy when we are in a healthy bmi range (we dont have to be stick thin)

I do also think...im so lucky to have this opportunity to lose weight quickly via lipotrim.....that i dont want to give up. As ive mentioned numerous times (broken record) I am 30 this August. I would be sooooo happy to be wearing a size 10 hot wee dress. Could u imagine?

Ava
xxxxxx

You dont have to dream about the prospect of wearing a size ten anymore cause your doing it and you WILL get in the dress. Im amazed im on day 5 although its hard...very hard it would be such a waste to give up now. I havent been happy for a long time and Id just like to get up open my wardrobe and put something on with having to constantly change because I look fat! We definately need to feel comfortable to be happy I agree. N this is the only way we are going yo achieve our goals.
Could murder a chinese tho HAHA...to be honest ANYTHING
Ava we will do it.....xxx

Back