Ava's New Diary....

You dont have to dream about the prospect of wearing a size ten anymore cause your doing it and you WILL get in the dress. Im amazed im on day 5 although its hard...very hard it would be such a waste to give up now. I havent been happy for a long time and Id just like to get up open my wardrobe and put something on with having to constantly change because I look fat! We definately need to feel comfortable to be happy I agree. N this is the only way we are going yo achieve our goals.
Could murder a chinese tho HAHA...to be honest ANYTHING
Ava we will do it.....xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oooooooh it is still a dream Gem! I might not last until July. But I hope you're right and i get into that wee dress!!! Well done getting to Day 5. Great determination. You know you can do it!

I can sooo empathise about the chinese. It is 5mins walk from my house, would love if they relocated until August. Lol

I really hope we can do it alright! We are on the right track! Life will be sooo much happier for us and we'll be confident, attractive women :)

Ava
xxxxx

I've read through all of your diary today and I think you should be very proud of your effort and determination that even when things don't go great that you shake yourself off and start again you should be very proud!! I have really enjoyed reading your story and I love the fact that it's so real and truthful I am starting tomorrow and I really hope that il succeed, I'm really looking forward to following your story and I'm from Ireland too xxxx

Happy Friday Tam :) It is totally a devil diet. Lol. One i cant believe ive stuck to for nearly two weeks! Win! Im sooooo glad I stuck with it. I HAVE HIT THE 12's!!!!! 12 13lbs. I am delighted. I volunteer for a local charity. Was met with greetings of "ur wasting away" today. Couldnt believe they noticed the 12lbs drop. It really has me spurred on and motivated. Dont we just love to look hot for ourselves and the men in our lives. You do already Tam. What a lucky guy to have you on his arm. Is he bringing you out over the weekend?? Ive a family BBQ to get thru on Sunday. Think ill resign myself to my room. Met a friend for coffee earlier and told her abt lipo. Think she thinks im cracked in the head. Then she has always been slim so doesnt understand. She was supportive to be fair. Such a lovely day. Reminds me that we can enjoy life on lipo. Its not all bad. Cannot wait for weigh in tomoro. Hope everyone having a good 100% day. Ava xxxxxxx

Hello babes! Ogosh i'm so late, been away all weekend, got kidnapped lol. Hope u enjoyed your weekend. Your doing so well, hope u no how proud i am hun, youve been at this coming 3 weeks now, baring in mind how grusome this diet is.

Ohh yes lol we love to look good for our men! Its bloody hard lol, you can do this ava!! As i always say " your goegeous hun" you will only look more gorgeous!! And thanks for the compliment hun, your so sweet to me xx

I had a lovely weekend. " wink wink" lol haha!! Wont even try going into details lol or even talk about the junk u consumed today. O dear!! But most of fri-sunday was in bed lazing about then went out to eat ect.

Your so brave resisting food temptations hun, if u could avoid that you can acheive anything. If i didnt understand lipo id think anyone whose on it is crazy but i cant slag it down lol, it helped me get to goal, id do it again in a heart beat, eating normal foods to lose weight is a waste of time for me cos it just doesnt work as im so impatient.
Anyway enough of me going on and on lol, but moral of story is.... Keep it up hunni, ur doing fab!! Cant wait for u to show off ur sexy pics in august.

Hows the bf hun? Hope all is well and ur looking forward to another week.

Will catch up on ur diary as much as i can xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've read through all of your diary today and I think you should be very proud of your effort and determination that even when things don't go great that you shake yourself off and start again you should be very proud!! I have really enjoyed reading your story and I love the fact that it's so real and truthful I am starting tomorrow and I really hope that il succeed, I'm really looking forward to following your story and I'm from Ireland too xxxx

Aw thanks Elle. Glad to hear you survived the read...lol. I am in the right mindframe this time i think. Dont get me wrong. I still struggle. As we all do i think but im persevering :)

You couldnt be starting at a better time to be slim and trim...well trimmer for summer. Good on you. What weight are you now and whats your goal?

What part of Ireland are you from? Im in Meath

Ava
xxxxx

Hello babes! Ogosh i'm so late, been away all weekend, got kidnapped lol. Hope u enjoyed your weekend. Your doing so well, hope u no how proud i am hun, youve been at this coming 3 weeks now, baring in mind how grusome this diet is.

Ohh yes lol we love to look good for our men! Its bloody hard lol, you can do this ava!! As i always say " your goegeous hun" you will only look more gorgeous!! And thanks for the compliment hun, your so sweet to me xx

I had a lovely weekend. " wink wink" lol haha!! Wont even try going into details lol or even talk about the junk u consumed today. O dear!! But most of fri-sunday was in bed lazing about then went out to eat ect.

Your so brave resisting food temptations hun, if u could avoid that you can acheive anything. If i didnt understand lipo id think anyone whose on it is crazy but i cant slag it down lol, it helped me get to goal, id do it again in a heart beat, eating normal foods to lose weight is a waste of time for me cos it just doesnt work as im so impatient.
Anyway enough of me going on and on lol, but moral of story is.... Keep it up hunni, ur doing fab!! Cant wait for u to show off ur sexy pics in august.

Hows the bf hun? Hope all is well and ur looking forward to another week.

Will catch up on ur diary as much as i can xxx

Ooooh a rosemantic weekend away? You deserve it!! Glad u had a good weekend honey. Mine was grand. It is a gruelling diet alright. How long did u do it for again??

The chinese is proving problematic in the evenings Tam. Its about 5 mins from my house. Temptation. But must keep telling myself...being slim feels better then short term gratification. Sigh!

Im impatient too. Which was why i was so annoyed at a 2lbs loss last week despite being 100% :( Will dust myself off tho and keep going. Himself is really good thanks. Ive not seen him in over 2 weeks now. Dont want to either till i hit the 11's maybe. Lol. We do talk every day on the phone. He is supportive of lipo thankfully.

Im reading as being 1212lbs on my scales. Woooooooooop! Not sure they that accurate tho. But still. 11's are in sight folks. I cannot believe it. A little tip for ye out there. Do out a prospective weight loss chart and populate it with your weekly weight losses. Great to see your weight going down and stick it on your wall! Well it helps me.

One day at a time,
Ava
xxxxxxx

Week 3

Wooooooooop! I just have to say lipo is so worth it. I struggled BIG TIME with cravings last night but tonight....im breezing thru. Plus...people are noticing the weight loss. I am sooooo in the zone! Bring on the rest of week 3!

In other news my fella wants to see me Wednesday. But im not sure I want to see him until i lose a few more pounds. I know he likes me for my personality, but i just wanna look hot for him. I would love to see him tho. Oooooh decisions decisions!

Hope we are all having a super night

Ava
xxxxxx

Hey hun, hope ur gd! Im rubbish at diaries these days. Week 3 woop woop!! Ur really doing so well. U will get that chineese soon.

Aww ur man misses u how cute are you guys, im sure he will notice a difference on you, thats like a whole stone! Cant wait to see before and afters

Keep up the effort hunni and enjoy ur night, im still recovering from my weekend, it was lovely but wont happen for another few weeks, he's going away to cyprus next week and i couldnt get time off work so im stuck here lol.

Xx

How you gettin on today?? U gunna meet the fella?? Xx

Hey lady, im fab thanks. Lovely food free day in town. Bought a gorgeous white lacey top to match my pink mini. Size 14. Another 10lbs to go. I know my scales are not the most accurate...but i was 12 10 which is 15lbs down!!!! Had to check my eyes lol!!

Gonna meet him tomoro for brekkie. Obviously i will only have coffee. I miss him like crazy. Im not as hot as id like. But he wants to see me regardless i think.

Aw great to hear from you Tam. You're a busy lady. Thanks for your message :)

As i just said, weighed in at 12 10lbs. Cannot believe it!!! He is so cute alright. And sooo gorgeous. The hottest man ive ever gone out with by far!! Wanna be a slim hot lady on his arm. Im sooooo gonna get there if i keep going. :)

Aw will you miss your man while he's away? Pity you couldnt join him! :( You will see him soon! Meet up with your girlfriends and keep busy!

Im a happy lady this eve! Craving free.....for now! 11lbs to the 11's. Wooooop

Have a lovely eve folks

Ava
xxxxx

Yey thats amazin ava. I bet that outfit will look gorgeous and your not far from it futtin at all.
I just pray that it goes fast for u honey. N one more thing the pic u put up wearing that black dress, no matter what u weighed then u looked hot so dont put yourself down. Imagine how hot your gunna be at goal lol......
Keep it up xx

Yey thats amazin ava. I bet that outfit will look gorgeous and your not far from it futtin at all.
I just pray that it goes fast for u honey. N one more thing the pic u put up wearing that black dress, no matter what u weighed then u looked hot so dont put yourself down. Imagine how hot your gunna be at goal lol......
Keep it up xx

Oh i cant wait to wear it. Bit concerned about wearing white as a size 14. I might look huge. But*snip* it! Lol

Aw thanks Gem. I was a bit slimmer in that pic. Not sure what weight! Cannot wait to get back there tho. Wooooop!

Ive been at goal before. The feeling is AWESOME! Cant wait to have no belly to hide. Get my legs out. :)

Your doing so well chick. Im proud of you.

We so deserve to feel good about our bodies. Ive met some amazing strong women here. We can do anything

Ava
xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lady, im fab thanks. Lovely food free day in town. Bought a gorgeous white lacey top to match my pink mini. Size 14. Another 10lbs to go. I know my scales are not the most accurate...but i was 12 10 which is 15lbs down!!!! Had to check my eyes lol!! Gonna meet him tomoro for brekkie. Obviously i will only have coffee. I miss him like crazy. Im not as hot as id like. But he wants to see me regardless i think. Aw great to hear from you Tam. You're a busy lady. Thanks for your message :) As i just said, weighed in at 12 10lbs. Cannot believe it!!! He is so cute alright. And sooo gorgeous. The hottest man ive ever gone out with by far!! Wanna be a slim hot lady on his arm. Im sooooo gonna get there if i keep going. :) Aw will you miss your man while he's away? Pity you couldnt join him! :( You will see him soon! Meet up with your girlfriends and keep busy! Im a happy lady this eve! Craving free.....for now! 11lbs to the 11's. Wooooop Have a lovely eve folks Ava xxxxx

Woop woop!! 12:10??? Go girl!! Outfit sounds lush! Not long untill you can model it for the mr.

Hope you two enjoy breakfast tomorrow, well hope u enjoy your coffee, dont no how u do it lol, hopefully his company will distract u from food cravings, on a good note atleast ur not craving that chineese tonight, so happy your sailing through. Im gonna miss my man loads, never thought id get so attached lol but i am, il be at work so that will be my distraction lol.

So proud of ur progress. Keep it up darl xxx

Woop woop!! 12:10??? Go girl!! Outfit sounds lush! Not long untill you can model it for the mr.

Hope you two enjoy breakfast tomorrow, well hope u enjoy your coffee, dont no how u do it lol, hopefully his company will distract u from food cravings, on a good note atleast ur not craving that chineese tonight, so happy your sailing through. Im gonna miss my man loads, never thought id get so attached lol but i am, il be at work so that will be my distraction lol.

So proud of ur progress. Keep it up darl xxx

Isnt 12 10 just fab. Im still huge, ha....but the 11's are in my reach! Wooooooop

Aw thanks i hope we have a nice time too. He's moving to a different town tomoro. Which is pretty far away :( He asked me to go with him to spend a few days together but this week doesnt suit. Maybe next week. If he still wants me!

Not missing the chinese! Woooop again. Lol

Aw u and ur man sound super cute too. Hope the week flies honey and he's back in your arms soon.

wouldnt it be fab if we could double date. Damn. Wish i lived in London!

Hope your having a healthy eve too doll. How long did u do TFR for again. I forget.

Ava
xxxxx

Isnt 12 10 just fab. Im still huge, ha....but the 11's are in my reach! Wooooooop Aw thanks i hope we have a nice time too. He's moving to a different town tomoro. Which is pretty far away :( He asked me to go with him to spend a few days together but this week doesnt suit. Maybe next week. If he still wants me! Not missing the chinese! Woooop again. Lol Aw u and ur man sound super cute too. Hope the week flies honey and he's back in your arms soon. wouldnt it be fab if we could double date. Damn. Wish i lived in London! Hope your having a healthy eve too doll. How long did u do TFR for again. I forget. Ava xxxxx

12:10 really is fab lol, ur not far away at all, i remenber starting lipotrim at 12:12, ive got such bad memory but if i can remember i did lipo for nearly a month then switched to slim and save for about a month lol. I dont go on diets for longer than a month cos im a fast loser like u ava.

Aww he's moving to another town? My ex did that and i found it hard at the time, but youll be ok hun, youll miss him but will get used to him being far, good thing is when u see him there will be so much excitement which is nice, plus youll be near or at goal!! How exciting is that?

Thanks hun, im going to distract myself as much as possible, hes sweet tho, bless him, hes feeling guilty for being away on my bday but promised me that my present will make up for it and he will pamper me when he gets back

Aww it would be so much fun double dating, funny enough ive only double dated 3 times in my life lol, can imagine how fun it would be, ur such a lovely fun lady ava id love to go on a night out or something with u, i reckon me and u would be a right madness lol.

Ive always wanted to visit ireland, i will one day, would deffo want to meet up lol

Feel like i need a break from food, i might do a week of tfr 4 shakes per day for a week to rid water weight, im feeling quite bloated, think ive got a gd 6lbs of water weight lol.

Lol im messaging while sitting in the bath. This is the life, my evening is going gd, id love a glass of red wine but i must behave tonight lol.

Another 100% day. Well done to you hun, bring on tomorrow!! One day at a time. Xxx

12:10 really is fab lol, ur not far away at all, i remenber starting lipotrim at 12:12, ive got such bad memory but if i can remember i did lipo for nearly a month then switched to slim and save for about a month lol. I dont go on diets for longer than a month cos im a fast loser like u ava.

Aww he's moving to another town? My ex did that and i found it hard at the time, but youll be ok hun, youll miss him but will get used to him being far, good thing is when u see him there will be so much excitement which is nice, plus youll be near or at goal!! How exciting is that?

Thanks hun, im going to distract myself as much as possible, hes sweet tho, bless him, hes feeling guilty for being away on my bday but promised me that my present will make up for it and he will pamper me when he gets back

Aww it would be so much fun double dating, funny enough ive only double dated 3 times in my life lol, can imagine how fun it would be, ur such a lovely fun lady ava id love to go on a night out or something with u, i reckon me and u would be a right madness lol.

Ive always wanted to visit ireland, i will one day, would deffo want to meet up lol

Feel like i need a break from food, i might do a week of tfr 4 shakes per day for a week to rid water weight, im feeling quite bloated, think ive got a gd 6lbs of water weight lol.

Lol im messaging while sitting in the bath. This is the life, my evening is going gd, id love a glass of red wine but i must behave tonight lol.

Another 100% day. Well done to you hun, bring on tomorrow!! One day at a time. Xxx

12 12 was pretty small. Well, well done you! You look fab. It does work. Think ill be on it longer than a month.

Aw i bet he will pamper you! Happy birthday for next week :)

I reckon your right. Me and you on the town would be fuuuuuun! We could invite the boyfriends along, bet they'd have fun too. Lol.You are so welcome to Ireland doll. I hope you do get to visit. Rosemantic weekend perhaps? Ooooh im getting excited. Lol lol

If you feel you need a few days tfr,,,,then go for it. Good luck. You KNOW you can do it.

Enjoy the bath honey. Mmmmm id love a glass of red too.

Night xxxx

Thanks. Im surprised ive lasted as long tbh. Ive got more determination then i give myself credit for.

Well done to everyone on this diet. It can be soooo tough! Eyes on the prize :)

Ava
xxxxxx

12 12 was pretty small. Well, well done you! You look fab. It does work. Think ill be on it longer than a month. Aw i bet he will pamper you! Happy birthday for next week :) I reckon your right. Me and you on the town would be fuuuuuun! We could invite the boyfriends along, bet they'd have fun too. Lol.You are so welcome to Ireland doll. I hope you do get to visit. Rosemantic weekend perhaps? Ooooh im getting excited. Lol lol If you feel you need a few days tfr,,,,then go for it. Good luck. You KNOW you can do it. Enjoy the bath honey. Mmmmm id love a glass of red too. Night xxxx Thanks. Im surprised ive lasted as long tbh. Ive got more determination then i give myself credit for. Well done to everyone on this diet. It can be soooo tough! Eyes on the prize :) Ava xxxxxx

Thank u hun, my bath was lush. 12:12 was considered normal for my height, im really tall 5'10 so u can imagine lol, but i wasnt happy at all and tbh still not happy lol. I need a breast reduction and lift and im considering it, also still hate my beyonce thighs lol, it never seem to just go!! Lol ive got issues.

From reading your diary i think ur quite a fast loser hun. Some people lose really slow even on a vlcd, thank god for these diets, dont no how id live without it.

Cannot wait for my bday! Thank u hun, ur the first to wish me lol. Can u see im getting excited? Lol. Gona b a quarter century!! 25 at last.

Hmmm think one day deffo night out on the town/ romantic weekend will be on the card, sounds really good!! Im thinking how good we'd look in our size 10's.

Oh and youve lasted this long because u no what u want and ur going for it, thats the attitude that will get u to goal, all i did was moan everyday and get grumpy at everyone who ate aroun me while i was on tfr! Not to mention it was like winter times and was freezing. O god that was hard, im guessing summer is the best time to do this diet.

Im off work this week, then on for 1 week then off the week after. Happy days lol.

Night night hun. Have a lovely sleep. I no i will after that hot bath. Xxx

Aw thanks Elle. Glad to hear you survived the read...lol. I am in the right mindframe this time i think. Dont get me wrong. I still struggle. As we all do i think but im persevering :)

You couldnt be starting at a better time to be slim and trim...well trimmer for summer. Good on you. What weight are you now and whats your goal?

What part of Ireland are you from? Im in Meath

Ava
xxxxx

im in Kerry Hun I'm 15st 7lbs aiming for 12st but ideally would love to get to 10st in time I've a long road ahead of me! But I'm now starting Friday as I've an interview Thursday but I'm really excited to start thanks for the words of encouragement and continued success to you xxxx

Thank u hun, my bath was lush. 12:12 was considered normal for my height, im really tall 5'10 so u can imagine lol, but i wasnt happy at all and tbh still not happy lol. I need a breast reduction and lift and im considering it, also still hate my beyonce thighs lol, it never seem to just go!! Lol ive got issues.

From reading your diary i think ur quite a fast loser hun. Some people lose really slow even on a vlcd, thank god for these diets, dont no how id live without it.

Cannot wait for my bday! Thank u hun, ur the first to wish me lol. Can u see im getting excited? Lol. Gona b a quarter century!! 25 at last.

Hmmm think one day deffo night out on the town/ romantic weekend will be on the card, sounds really good!! Im thinking how good we'd look in our size 10's.

Oh and youve lasted this long because u no what u want and ur going for it, thats the attitude that will get u to goal, all i did was moan everyday and get grumpy at everyone who ate aroun me while i was on tfr! Not to mention it was like winter times and was freezing. O god that was hard, im guessing summer is the best time to do this diet.

Im off work this week, then on for 1 week then off the week after. Happy days lol.

Night night hun. Have a lovely sleep. I no i will after that hot bath. Xxx

Your too hard on yourself Tam. You look FAB. You just need to believe it! Life is too short to be anything but happy.

Sorry im not replying right. Im a bit distraught! Due to meet the fella today. He's moved back in with his ex as he's stuck for a place to stay. That annoyed me. But he stood me up! I said i didnt want to meet his ex. He called me childish and said he had nicer people to meet! I am beyond nice to that ****er. (note: hes a criminal and a bad boy)

I was all dollied up.

Im so upset. Its nearly making me want to break out on my diet. But i am doing this for ME. So ill try to keep going.

Wooop wooop tho. I love birthdays too lady. The big 25 eh? You gonna have a wee party?

Ava
xxxxx

im in Kerry Hun I'm 15st 7lbs aiming for 12st but ideally would love to get to 10st in time I've a long road ahead of me! But I'm now starting Friday as I've an interview Thursday but I'm really excited to start thanks for the words of encouragement and continued success to you xxxx

Welcome Elle. Kerry. Lovely part of the country. I was in the 15's. You CAN do it! Good luck at your interview. And best of luck for Friday. You will see a FAB loss after the first week, tho its primarily water weight.

Im delighted with a stone or so off so far. People noticing and clothes getting looser. Those kinds of feelings will spur you on. Of course the boards here are great for support too.

Keep us updated with your progress.

Ava
xxxxx

Omg ava what a rude piece of **** how dare he treat u like that. ...ure better than that ava and u dont need such distraction when your doin so well. Please dont cave PLEASE.
If you need a chat honey im always around
Aww im fumin
Big hugs xxxxxxx

Back