Ava's New Diary....

Hey hun, i was on fb for a long while to distract myself, so proud of myself lol. Had my final paxk 2 hrs before bed, woke up starving but im eating today so its all gd, the test will be tomorrows fast day! Its a sunday so will be difficult.

Oh no! Silent treatment isnt good, but as he said he was busy then it could be that, so annoying when we start to like someone then they f*** up lol.

How did weigh in go hun, hows everything today?

Haha the word lush is totally lush lol, hun your always beautiful in ur pics!! I always ask myself how u do it lol. People on fb feels the same and i no that much lol. Your naturally pretty! Not anyone can get away with that.

I must say i had a crap sleep lastnight, went to bed late then woke up after 9 for whatever reason i do not no lol, was still tired but couldnt sleep, mustve been hunger lol.

Just waiting for ur weigh in results now lol. So excited and keep checking my notifications lol.

Come on im in suspence lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Firstly. IM 12st 2lbs TAM! WOOOOOOP lol lol

Enjoy your food day honey. You will absolutely breeze thru tomoro. You've done it before. xx

Yip he also might be gone off me which is fine. His loss.

Aw thx sooooo much for the compliments. Most of my pics are from a good angle. Thats how i do it lol

Aw sorry to hear u had a crap sleep sweety. Hate that. Hope you sleep better tonight.

I have had the best day with my two favourite men. My Dad and my brother. Home now and relaxing :)

Any news for me doll? Bet you've been shopping ;)

I look pretty cute today i think. Wearing my fabulous tan jewelled sandals, cropped leggings and a medium length black shirt dress. Oh and i got greeted with a hello model this morning by my aunty who's not seen me in a while. I know i still have AGES to go. But i am feeling better!

Hope we all enjoying the sunshine....think about how much we'll all enjoy it more in hotpants lol (im aware i may be too old and boring to sport them)

Ava
xxxxxx

Firstly. IM 12st 2lbs TAM! WOOOOOOP lol lol Enjoy your food day honey. You will absolutely breeze thru tomoro. You've done it before. xx Yip he also might be gone off me which is fine. His loss. Aw thx sooooo much for the compliments. Most of my pics are from a good angle. Thats how i do it lol Aw sorry to hear u had a crap sleep sweety. Hate that. Hope you sleep better tonight. I have had the best day with my two favourite men. My Dad and my brother. Home now and relaxing :) Any news for me doll? Bet you've been shopping ;) I look pretty cute today i think. Wearing my fabulous tan jewelled sandals, cropped leggings and a medium length black shirt dress. Oh and i got greeted with a hello model this morning by my aunty who's not seen me in a while. I know i still have AGES to go. But i am feeling better! Hope we all enjoying the sunshine....think about how much we'll all enjoy it more in hotpants lol (im aware i may be too old and boring to sport them) Ava xxxxxx

Yaaaaay!!! Woop woop!! well done hunni, well deserved, 1 more weigh in till the 11s!! Blind me that was quick.

Thanks hun, eating up today cos fast tomorrow lol.

Lol im sure ur pics are gorgeous with the famous angles lol, i love angles too lol. So lovely u hav a gd time with ur dad and bro, treasure every moment! Wish i had my dad to go out with.

Awww ur auntie noticed a difference how sweet is that. Bet u were smiling?

No news on me lol, got the deliveries tho lol, omg omg the dress is absolutely LUSH!!! Cant wait to model it! My dungarees are too big for me lol, bit baggy around the thigh area, i ordered a 12 as they come down smaller but seems i need a 10 or maybe il gain a stone then wear it lol. Jokin im gona send it back for a good ole 10, im noticing my thighs are looking bit smaller, im confused lol.

Well the bf is still trying to be nice but i sense anger in him loooool lool, hes getting slightly irritated, i dont really care lol, he offered to take me out shopping and i said no. Ogosh that was hard!! Looool im still angry at my self loool. Il ve nice as of tomorrow so monday will be taking a trip to oxford street to the local designer shops lol.

Feeling absoloutely stuffed today, really looking forward to my low fast day lol. Even tho if u read my diary youll see its a healthy low carb filling menu so i shouldnt be feeling guilty.

Any updates on the man or is he still awol? He would be stupid to have gone off u! Who would be off u? Men!! Lol.

Hows ur evening hun? Xxx

AMAZING WELL DONE really pleased for you. Youll be in the 11s by next Saturday xxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Yaaaaay!!! Woop woop!! well done hunni, well deserved, 1 more weigh in till the 11s!! Blind me that was quick.

Thanks hun, eating up today cos fast tomorrow lol.

Lol im sure ur pics are gorgeous with the famous angles lol, i love angles too lol. So lovely u hav a gd time with ur dad and bro, treasure every moment! Wish i had my dad to go out with.

Awww ur auntie noticed a difference how sweet is that. Bet u were smiling?

No news on me lol, got the deliveries tho lol, omg omg the dress is absolutely LUSH!!! Cant wait to model it! My dungarees are too big for me lol, bit baggy around the thigh area, i ordered a 12 as they come down smaller but seems i need a 10 or maybe il gain a stone then wear it lol. Jokin im gona send it back for a good ole 10, im noticing my thighs are looking bit smaller, im confused lol.

Well the bf is still trying to be nice but i sense anger in him loooool lool, hes getting slightly irritated, i dont really care lol, he offered to take me out shopping and i said no. Ogosh that was hard!! Looool im still angry at my self loool. Il ve nice as of tomorrow so monday will be taking a trip to oxford street to the local designer shops lol.

Feeling absoloutely stuffed today, really looking forward to my low fast day lol. Even tho if u read my diary youll see its a healthy low carb filling menu so i shouldnt be feeling guilty.

Any updates on the man or is he still awol? He would be stupid to have gone off u! Who would be off u? Men!! Lol.

Hows ur evening hun? Xxx

Aw thanks honey. I am DEEEELIGHTED! Can u believe it. 11's next week. If i stick to it. Eeeeeek

Aw did u lose your Dad tam. Sooooo sorry to hear that honey xxxxxxx

Defo was smiling when she said that. Wooooop.

Ahhhh i wanna see the dress now lol. Can ya upload a wee pic? Sounds like a plan. Forgive him tomoro and enjoy shopping. What a lucky lady. Tho hes a lucky fella :)

Good on you eating a low carb diet. It isnt easy but ur a pro at dieting so no bother to you. He did message me. Said he hadnt vanished. I replied but alas no reply back so not sure what the story is. Sigh!

Thx for the compliments chick. I wanna have a hot and sexy bod tho and im far from it. Tho the 11's are in sight! Again. I am soooo happy.

Hope todays weigh in has me motivated to stick out this horrendous diet for another while.

Not up to much this eve honey. Are you??

Ava
xxxxxx

AMAZING WELL DONE really pleased for you. Youll be in the 11s by next Saturday xxx

Aw thank you doll. Woooooop for the 11's. Such an exciting prospect. I hope i find the strenght to continue. Kinda wouldnt mind food but ive been there. And it SO isnt worth it.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Aw thanks honey. I am DEEEELIGHTED! Can u believe it. 11's next week. If i stick to it. Eeeeeek Aw did u lose your Dad tam. Sooooo sorry to hear that honey xxxxxxx Defo was smiling when she said that. Wooooop. Ahhhh i wanna see the dress now lol. Can ya upload a wee pic? Sounds like a plan. Forgive him tomoro and enjoy shopping. What a lucky lady. Tho hes a lucky fella :) Good on you eating a low carb diet. It isnt easy but ur a pro at dieting so no bother to you. He did message me. Said he hadnt vanished. I replied but alas no reply back so not sure what the story is. Sigh! Thx for the compliments chick. I wanna have a hot and sexy bod tho and im far from it. Tho the 11's are in sight! Again. I am soooo happy. Hope todays weigh in has me motivated to stick out this horrendous diet for another while. Not up to much this eve honey. Are you?? Ava xxxxxx

Aw thanks honey. I am DEEEELIGHTED! Can u believe it. 11's next week. If i stick to it. Eeeeeek Aw did u lose your Dad tam. Sooooo sorry to hear that honey xxxxxxx Defo was smiling when she said that. Wooooop. Ahhhh i wanna see the dress now lol. Can ya upload a wee pic? Sounds like a plan. Forgive him tomoro and enjoy shopping. What a lucky lady. Tho hes a lucky fella :) Good on you eating a low carb diet. It isnt easy but ur a pro at dieting so no bother to you. He did message me. Said he hadnt vanished. I replied but alas no reply back so not sure what the story is. Sigh! Thx for the compliments chick. I wanna have a hot and sexy bod tho and im far from it. Tho the 11's are in sight! Again. I am soooo happy. Hope todays weigh in has me motivated to stick out this horrendous diet for another while. Not up to much this eve honey. Are you?? Ava xxxxxx

Hey hunni, was so so happy for u yesterday!! I no last yr u wanted to break the 12 st barrier and this year ur sooooo close!!! Omg thats so exciting.

Yea hun dad passed away when i was 18, i was a daddys girl lol.

The mr will be forgiven today on a good note lol. But think hes learning that pissing me off isnt gona do him any favours at all, im very stubborn loooool.

O gosh! I love eating kow carb but when i see all the bread and pasta i then start to crave it too much lol, but i am a diet expert lol, been dieting even when was 8 st lol. Crazy i know!! But i thought i was fat and my skinny older sis always called me chubby even tho i wasnt so its like a mental thing in my head where i always think im fat. I seem to have lost 2lbs in 2 days hmmmm interesting lol. Hope it evens out over the months.

Yaaaay fast day today!!! I decided to fast every other day as it helps me with my depression so its what works for me. Lol.

Whats wrong with men lol. I just hope hes vanished for a good reason, comminication is key!!

Youll get ur hot sexy body soon hun, tho i always think u look sexy and im deffo not blind lol, u got full package!!

I know that yesterdays loss will motivate u another week. Just keep it up. Ur doing fab.

Omg yesterday was so boring!! On top of that my tummy was hurting so badly for unknown reasons so i was pretty much sulking lol

Today im off to tesco, i normally order online from asda but i wana wear my summer clothes in the sun so going down to tesco to do a big shop to last a few weeks, get all my healthy stuff lol, then holland and baratt for my supplements and other diet foods then finally to the butchers to stock up on meats cos this low carb eating requires a lot of it lol.

Cant beleive im up so early ona sunday. Summer is great isnt it?

Any plans for today hun?

Ohhh almost forgot!! The dress lol

image-2264914029.jpg

Hey hunni, was so so happy for u yesterday!! I no last yr u wanted to break the 12 st barrier and this year ur sooooo close!!! Omg thats so exciting.

Yea hun dad passed away when i was 18, i was a daddys girl lol.

The mr will be forgiven today on a good note lol. But think hes learning that pissing me off isnt gona do him any favours at all, im very stubborn loooool.

O gosh! I love eating kow carb but when i see all the bread and pasta i then start to crave it too much lol, but i am a diet expert lol, been dieting even when was 8 st lol. Crazy i know!! But i thought i was fat and my skinny older sis always called me chubby even tho i wasnt so its like a mental thing in my head where i always think im fat. I seem to have lost 2lbs in 2 days hmmmm interesting lol. Hope it evens out over the months.

Yaaaay fast day today!!! I decided to fast every other day as it helps me with my depression so its what works for me. Lol.

Whats wrong with men lol. I just hope hes vanished for a good reason, comminication is key!!

Youll get ur hot sexy body soon hun, tho i always think u look sexy and im deffo not blind lol, u got full package!!

I know that yesterdays loss will motivate u another week. Just keep it up. Ur doing fab.

Omg yesterday was so boring!! On top of that my tummy was hurting so badly for unknown reasons so i was pretty much sulking lol

Today im off to tesco, i normally order online from asda but i wana wear my summer clothes in the sun so going down to tesco to do a big shop to last a few weeks, get all my healthy stuff lol, then holland and baratt for my supplements and other diet foods then finally to the butchers to stock up on meats cos this low carb eating requires a lot of it lol.

Cant beleive im up so early ona sunday. Summer is great isnt it?

Any plans for today hun?

Ohhh almost forgot!! The dress lol

View attachment 138543

Yip i hope to get there this year. Wooooop

Aw soo sorry to hear about your Dad honey. Im sure you have lots of treasured memories.

Its not sunny here today. Sigh! enjoy that wee trip to Tesco. Its good to get out in any case. Being prepared and having the right food at home is key isnt it doll?

Arent we crazy feeling fat when we skinny lol lol. If i get there again...im so gonna cherish it!!!!

Sorry u were feeling sick yesterday honey. Hope your better today. LOVE love love the dress. You will look amazing in it. Woooooop. Thanks i hope that yesterdays result motivates me to continue. I really cant wait for next weeks weigh in already. Cant wait to be a size 14 again.

No plans today and im rather bored sigh!!! What about you honey?

Should tidy my room. IVe a MOUNTAIN of different sized clothes in it. They dont all fit in my wardrobe. But i kinda dont know where to start. Lol

Ava
xxxxxx

Yip i hope to get there this year. Wooooop Aw soo sorry to hear about your Dad honey. Im sure you have lots of treasured memories. Its not sunny here today. Sigh! enjoy that wee trip to Tesco. Its good to get out in any case. Being prepared and having the right food at home is key isnt it doll? Arent we crazy feeling fat when we skinny lol lol. If i get there again...im so gonna cherish it!!!! Sorry u were feeling sick yesterday honey. Hope your better today. LOVE love love the dress. You will look amazing in it. Woooooop. Thanks i hope that yesterdays result motivates me to continue. I really cant wait for next weeks weigh in already. Cant wait to be a size 14 again. No plans today and im rather bored sigh!!! What about you honey? Should tidy my room. IVe a MOUNTAIN of different sized clothes in it. They dont all fit in my wardrobe. But i kinda dont know where to start. Lol Ava xxxxxx

Yes this is ur year hun.
Its ok hun im getting used to him not being around anymore. Aww ur missing out on the sun, its too hot in london, im feeling lazy lol.

Must say i felt good about myself today, havent felt that in yrs.
Thank u hun, cant wait to wear the dress lol mega excited.

Your very close to a size 14 hun, hopefully u will by next weigh in.

Im mega bored aswell lol, keep falling asleep, think its the heat. Im watching come dine with me, so sad lol.

Omg we are similar in so many ways, my room needs sorting cos of clothes everywhere, no energy for doing it tho.

How did ur day go hun? Hope ur ok xxxx

Yes this is ur year hun.
Its ok hun im getting used to him not being around anymore. Aww ur missing out on the sun, its too hot in london, im feeling lazy lol.

Must say i felt good about myself today, havent felt that in yrs.
Thank u hun, cant wait to wear the dress lol mega excited.

Your very close to a size 14 hun, hopefully u will by next weigh in.

Im mega bored aswell lol, keep falling asleep, think its the heat. Im watching come dine with me, so sad lol.

Omg we are similar in so many ways, my room needs sorting cos of clothes everywhere, no energy for doing it tho.

How did ur day go hun? Hope ur ok xxxx

Aw lucky ye with the heat!!

Zzzzzzzzzz soooo bored too lady! And craving pizza and garlic mushrooms for some reason! I HATE this diet. I really do. Sigh!!!

Delighted you feflt good honey. You sooo deserve to feel like that.

Id say it'll take another two weeks to hit a size 14. Sigh again. Not sure im really able for it anymore. Im in my 6th week with one slip up.

Ive been trying to distract myself looking at pretty wee dresses on lipsy. Ones i hope to wear if i get to goal. Mr new guy got onto me with a really brief message so ive not bothered replying yet.

LOVE come dine with me doll. lol lol

We are pretty similar. I bet we'd have such fun if we were in the same country :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done so far but can I ask what you're going to do when/if you get to your target weight? Do you think you'll handle refeed and then healthy living for the rest of your life? I just feel if you're struggling not cheat on 6 weeks of Lipotrim you're going to struggle going back to being allowed to eat.

Vjames. Everyone has times when food is the only answer. This diet is draconian abd requires a lot of willpower and commitment. Ava has had a rough time recently as stated in her diary and ONE fall does not warrant failure on the contrary ava has brushed it off and got straight back on it. Im sure that when I say this im speaking on behalf of fellow lipotrimmers that refeeding will be a challenging time for us all and maintaining the weight too will be difficult however if we have committed ourselves this far into the diet whos to say we wont with the rest of ourlives.
Vjames this is not a dig at you I merely stating that positivity is wat this forum is about and how we survive.
AVA I know you will do it xxx

Vjames. Everyone has times when food is the only answer. This diet is draconian abd requires a lot of willpower and commitment. Ava has had a rough time recently as stated in her diary and ONE fall does not warrant failure on the contrary ava has brushed it off and got straight back on it. Im sure that when I say this im speaking on behalf of fellow lipotrimmers that refeeding will be a challenging time for us all and maintaining the weight too will be difficult however if we have committed ourselves this far into the diet whos to say we wont with the rest of ourlives.
Vjames this is not a dig at you I merely stating that positivity is wat this forum is about and how we survive.
AVA I know you will do it xxx

James well done on your progress and thanks for your input. I do however concur with the lovely Gem. I have dusted myself off and hopped back on the bandwagon. Refeeding will definitely be a challenge also. But if I can get to week 6 with one wee blip....my progress bodes well for the future in my eyes.

Thx so much for your message and faith in me Gem :) How you getting on today doll? Wooooop. Weigh in tomoro. Im excited for you.

Ava
xxxxxxx

I believe in you ava
Im weighin on wed this week so fingers crossed. 3 weeks left eeek xx

I believe in you ava
Im weighin on wed this week so fingers crossed. 3 weeks left eeek xx

Aw thanks doll. It means alot. Ooooh Wednesday. You'll have lost even more. keep us posted!

Hope you having a good day sweetheart.

Ava
xxxxx

Hey hun, hows your day going? Ive just finished my shift at work, such a lovely day here in london, did a bit of clothes shopping briefly for about 30 mins during lunch break lol.

Your right! Me and u would have a lot of fun lol , we seem to love similar things.

Think your doing great on lipo hun, maintenance is difficult for most people but atleast ur taking that step with losing the weight, i actually admire u for never giving it, shows how much u want this.

Hows the sun up in ireland today? Its the hottest day in london town today lol, the weather said hotter than ibiza!! Can u beleive it? Must be easier drinking up ur water today lol.

Do hope ur having a gd day hunni xxx

Hey hun, hows your day going? Ive just finished my shift at work, such a lovely day here in london, did a bit of clothes shopping briefly for about 30 mins during lunch break lol.

Your right! Me and u would have a lot of fun lol , we seem to love similar things.

Think your doing great on lipo hun, maintenance is difficult for most people but atleast ur taking that step with losing the weight, i actually admire u for never giving it, shows how much u want this.

Hows the sun up in ireland today? Its the hottest day in london town today lol, the weather said hotter than ibiza!! Can u beleive it? Must be easier drinking up ur water today lol.

Do hope ur having a gd day hunni xxx

Lunch time shopping. Fuuuuuun. Any purchases i should know about? lol

It is pretty overcast here and not that warm. Gosh hotter then Ibiza. Thats crazy. Enjoy it doll! Bet your all style today. What u wearing?

Glad u liked your wee song :)

Thx. I think ive done pretty well to be fair. Will post another fb pic when i hit the 30lbs off mark. Only 7 wee pounds to go. How exciting!!! I cant really believe it.

Any news lady? are you back to loved up status? new beau not contacting me regularily enough so will say goodbye. Ive a few friends on fb wanna take me out. (dont ask me why) So might go on a date on Saturday. Wooooop.

Ava
xxxx

Lunch time shopping. Fuuuuuun. Any purchases i should know about? lol It is pretty overcast here and not that warm. Gosh hotter then Ibiza. Thats crazy. Enjoy it doll! Bet your all style today. What u wearing? Glad u liked your wee song :) Thx. I think ive done pretty well to be fair. Will post another fb pic when i hit the 30lbs off mark. Only 7 wee pounds to go. How exciting!!! I cant really believe it. Any news lady? are you back to loved up status? new beau not contacting me regularily enough so will say goodbye. Ive a few friends on fb wanna take me out. (dont ask me why) So might go on a date on Saturday. Wooooop. Ava xxxx

Lol ive got the shopping bug, reli need to stop that, i bought a red dress and then a lot of hair products lol.

Aww its a shame ur missing out on the sun, would be great for chilling.

Lol im taking advantage of fashion this summer, i came home, made dinner which was sooo lush, havent eaten fresh mackerel in ages!! I stuffed it with lots of herbs n all that lol and had it with swede, quite a low carb meal but i did eat a whole fish lol. So i ate then showered then whipped on some shorts and a very exposing top with cleaveage on show lool loool brave i no then the me picked me up and we went for a few drinks, he was speechless when he saw me lol while telling me not to lose any more weight lol. Men! What do they no about weight, most of them are naturally skinny. I did get the eyes from other guys while walking with a very grumpy bf, he was getting worked up about me getting attention then got all emotional lol, he mentioned me covering next time but i laughed it off because hes totally crazy!! After i spent a whole year and a half of my life struggling with weight gain, he doesnt expect me to cover up now does he? Lool.

Lool been listening tl rihanna after i saw that link u posted lol. Haha!! Sad

Nothing new with me lol i wish hun, got a thorpe park trip in a months time which im looking forward to, dunno what id wear that day tho, hope its a hot day.

Lol good on u for ignoring him, he should be honored that u gave him some of ur time, o well. plenty more skittles in the packet lol.

Mmmmmm dates coming up!! Thats something to look forward to. I didnt expect less than that hun, u are quite attractive, im imagining a queue of men waiting for u.

Hows the rest of ur evening going hun?

Im just realising that saturday is ur weigh in plus ur probably going on a date. Woooop wooop!!!xxx

Lol ive got the shopping bug, reli need to stop that, i bought a red dress and then a lot of hair products lol.

Aww its a shame ur missing out on the sun, would be great for chilling.

Lol im taking advantage of fashion this summer, i came home, made dinner which was sooo lush, havent eaten fresh mackerel in ages!! I stuffed it with lots of herbs n all that lol and had it with swede, quite a low carb meal but i did eat a whole fish lol. So i ate then showered then whipped on some shorts and a very exposing top with cleaveage on show lool loool brave i no then the me picked me up and we went for a few drinks, he was speechless when he saw me lol while telling me not to lose any more weight lol. Men! What do they no about weight, most of them are naturally skinny. I did get the eyes from other guys while walking with a very grumpy bf, he was getting worked up about me getting attention then got all emotional lol, he mentioned me covering next time but i laughed it off because hes totally crazy!! After i spent a whole year and a half of my life struggling with weight gain, he doesnt expect me to cover up now does he? Lool.

Lool been listening tl rihanna after i saw that link u posted lol. Haha!! Sad

Nothing new with me lol i wish hun, got a thorpe park trip in a months time which im looking forward to, dunno what id wear that day tho, hope its a hot day.

Lol good on u for ignoring him, he should be honored that u gave him some of ur time, o well. plenty more skittles in the packet lol.

Mmmmmm dates coming up!! Thats something to look forward to. I didnt expect less than that hun, u are quite attractive, im imagining a queue of men waiting for u.

Hows the rest of ur evening going hun?

Im just realising that saturday is ur weigh in plus ur probably going on a date. Woooop wooop!!!xxx

Sounds like a lush low carb meal doll. Well done! Wooooop. If you've got it flaunt it babe! Im all for that. Bet you looked fab! Poor mr tho. Lol lol. you've worked so hard tho you deserve to show it off! Go girl!

Yip all over with new beau....NEXT. lol lol. Ah i dont feel that attractive but my face is getting a wee bit slimmer. Still a ways to go!

Saturdays date is rather handsome. We fb friends but not met in real life yet. I told him to expect obese and ugly so he wont be dissapointed. Haha!

Im just heading off to the shops now to meet my mother. Im sure we'll have fun :)

what you up to today chick? Outfit? lol

Ava
xxxxx

Week 6

Sooo went to the shops. Didnt purchase anything. Sigh! I have soooooooo many size 14 clothes waiting on me at home in any case :)

Just tried on a teeny size 14 pair of leather trousers and they closed. woooop. 2 weeks and they should fit perfectly. Theyre River Island and I love them. Tho not very season appropriate. I dont care :)

Biteen bored again. Oh went to see 'Bad Neighbours' earlier. We walked out. It was soooo bad! On the plus side. I didnt break out. Depsite my Mother devouring a chicken sandwich and pringles beside me. Nom. They also had stew for dinner and left some in the pot. I am staying on track. The 11's are SOOOOO close. I was 12 2 .....again today. Expecting that to be 12 1 tomoro tho. Wooooop.

Even walking around the shops in my cute (not that wee) outfit....im starting to feel better and slimmer! Which may sound strange as I have so far to go. It feels good and is only going to get better. I hope!

Hope everyone having a lovely evening

Ava
xxxxxx

Sounds like a lush low carb meal doll. Well done! Wooooop. If you've got it flaunt it babe! Im all for that. Bet you looked fab! Poor mr tho. Lol lol. you've worked so hard tho you deserve to show it off! Go girl! Yip all over with new beau....NEXT. lol lol. Ah i dont feel that attractive but my face is getting a wee bit slimmer. Still a ways to go! Saturdays date is rather handsome. We fb friends but not met in real life yet. I told him to expect obese and ugly so he wont be dissapointed. Haha! Im just heading off to the shops now to meet my mother. Im sure we'll have fun :) what you up to today chick? Outfit? lol Ava xxxxx

Hey hun, just read ur updates, ive had a boring afternoon cleaning the house lol, having my baby nephew for 2 days, hes coming over tomorrow, getting my baby practicing skills on lol. Hes a spoilt boy lol, love him soo much, tho hes quite demanding, the minute u put him down he gets fussy lol but it makes me smile cos hes so cute.

Sorry u didnt enjoy ur movie, super well to you for not caving, stew is one of my favs! Dunno how u coped through that, u deserve a huge loss this week.

Really did enjoy my dinner yesterday, i made it so spicy, its a caribbean thing, i should take u to jamaica one day youll love it!! Imagine us on the beach sipping cocktails in our tiny 2 piece swim suits, lol ive always wanted to try out the cut out ones, arent they sexy!! I did order some vintage high waisted denims 2 piece swim suit, dunno when il wear them but its worth the purchase lol.

Lol good for the mr, he messaged me today asking if i was alright and that he misses me but hes not sure if i miss him. Lol insecure? Dunno.... Guess im not giving him my all cos im trying not to get heart broken but i shouldnt push him away either, he said he loves me but i " like" him alot, really trying not to love him cos thats when it all goes wrong. I sound paranoid lol.

Im excited to hear the outcome of ur day on saturday lol, how sad am i. Haha. Forget mr barman..... Next!! Lol i do love that line.

Lol i love meeting people i dont no, i used to be so wild in my teenage days, i actually met up with a lot of people from social networks lol, infact my longest relationship was with someone i met from hi5!! Dont no if u remember hi5 lol, i was 16 at the time.

You are not obeist hunni, far from, u need to start loving the body u have because youve got a sexy figure, never wouldve thought u was ever in the 13s!! U carried it really well. Your body is transforming, imagine when u get to goal!! Wow now thats something to look forward to.

Haha!! Me and u are crazy for fashion, we should become fashion stylists, that would be such a fun job!! Lol ive got such a bad habbit which i need to stop, theirs not a day where i dont do shopping! Im either online or out in the shop. Lol so today online i ordered a white guess top with " guess" written in silver, its a casual top but its quite tight lol, ordered it in a small not a medium, my boobs looks better in tighter tops lol, ohh i also ordered high waisted skinny jeans, we all no how much i love highwaisted stuff lol.

Wonder what i'll buy tomorrow. Haha!!

What about u hun? Any shopping? Hope ur evening isnt so boring like mine lol.

Heres a pic of my nephew

image-2970932241.jpg

image-3778832349.jpg

Back