Ava's New Diary....

Hey Ava (and everyone) I'm re-visiting after having gained a stone of what I lost! We're similar builds/weights, be interesting to see how we both do if we're supporting each other if you're up for it!!!
Stay strong you've obviously done fab!!! x

Hey Ava (and everyone) I'm re-visiting after having gained a stone of what I lost! We're similar builds/weights, be interesting to see how we both do if we're supporting each other if you're up for it!!!
Stay strong you've obviously done fab!!! x

Welcome back Cezz. One stone is not bad going especially considering the festive season. Well done. We do have similar stats alright love it. Im abt 12 8 now. Since food gate lol. My goal is a bit bigger then yours tho.

Are you day 1? Best of luck. You CAN do it. You did it before.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thank you sweetie. I dont know abt strong i feel ive been pretty weak. Perhaps when my dresses arrive theyll spur me on. :) Im keeping going for now anyway. Its always easy when im at the boyfriends and im there thurs and the weekend. :) Roll on next week. How you doing hun? Ava xxxxxxx

U welcome hun, trust me you are strong! Aww those dresses will deffo spurr u on, lol i tend to eat more when im with my bf! But atleast you know that being around him will make u stick to the plan more.

Im ok thanks hun, keep eating way too much but i will re assess that on my day off which is thursday, being naughty drinking a WKD lol.

Keep going hunni, you can do it.... Think size 10 clothes and how hot u look in them. Ahhh summer wont be too far away once march hits and i know u wana wear those sexy hot pants. I no youve got loads to sport lol.

How is your day going so far? Its 3pm so day is almost over

Xxx

U welcome hun, trust me you are strong! Aww those dresses will deffo spurr u on, lol i tend to eat more when im with my bf! But atleast you know that being around him will make u stick to the plan more.

Im ok thanks hun, keep eating way too much but i will re assess that on my day off which is thursday, being naughty drinking a WKD lol.

Keep going hunni, you can do it.... Think size 10 clothes and how hot u look in them. Ahhh summer wont be too far away once march hits and i know u wana wear those sexy hot pants. I no youve got loads to sport lol.

How is your day going so far? Its 3pm so day is almost over

Xxx

Aw your having a wkd now you mad thing....lol. Yeah im the opposite. Eat less with him mainly because nowt in the fridge lol.

I lost a friend today. The one I told you abt. Shes been late over 12 times now and obv does not value me or my time. Im hoping she will learn a difficult lesson and change.

Yeah im aiming for size 10 not teeny like you but i do have those hotpants to don. I cant wait till next week. I get super excited after a good 100% week. 11's are still in sight oh yeahhhhh.

Reassesing thurs sounds good. You need time for this diet.

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw your having a wkd now you mad thing....lol. Yeah im the opposite. Eat less with him mainly because nowt in the fridge lol. I lost a friend today. The one I told you abt. Shes been late over 12 times now and obv does not value me or my time. Im hoping she will learn a difficult lesson and change. Yeah im aiming for size 10 not teeny like you but i do have those hotpants to don. I cant wait till next week. I get super excited after a good 100% week. 11's are still in sight oh yeahhhhh. Reassesing thurs sounds good. You need time for this diet. Ava xxxxxx

Lol yep im crazy. Hehe.

Lol nothing in the fridge means youll stay on track so its working in ur favour.

O dear. The friend thing can be so frustrating. I no u feel, but u honestly deserve better, your such a great friend from how youve been towards me, i would be gutted to lose a friend like you. Im hoping she will change and see where she went wrong! Some people are blind to see whats infront of them but thats just life.

Ahh i wish i was teeny lol. Im just about fitting in my 12s. Hehe. Cant be too hard on myself as ive been doing great on maintenance and its been over a year now. We all make mistakes but as long as we fix it before it goes too far then thats the key, which is why i admire u so much! You never ever give up. Thats a real woman!!

Lol its very important i stay within my weight range. Got holidays this year to attend. Need to look sexy on the beach in jamaica. Haha. I will not post pics on fb if i aint looking hot. Lol.

Come on. Crack the 100% week then as you no its plain sailing after that. You already are a hot lady but youll be smoking once you hit goal. Knowing you! Posing in all those hot new purchases what are you like lol. Xxx

Lol yep im crazy. Hehe.

Lol nothing in the fridge means youll stay on track so its working in ur favour.

O dear. The friend thing can be so frustrating. I no u feel, but u honestly deserve better, your such a great friend from how youve been towards me, i would be gutted to lose a friend like you. Im hoping she will change and see where she went wrong! Some people are blind to see whats infront of them but thats just life.

Ahh i wish i was teeny lol. Im just about fitting in my 12s. Hehe. Cant be too hard on myself as ive been doing great on maintenance and its been over a year now. We all make mistakes but as long as we fix it before it goes too far then thats the key, which is why i admire u so much! You never ever give up. Thats a real woman!!

Lol its very important i stay within my weight range. Got holidays this year to attend. Need to look sexy on the beach in jamaica. Haha. I will not post pics on fb if i aint looking hot. Lol.

Come on. Crack the 100% week then as you no its plain sailing after that. You already are a hot lady but youll be smoking once you hit goal. Knowing you! Posing in all those hot new purchases what are you like lol. Xxx

U mad scone as we say in Dublin. Lol. Enjoy. Aw you are just too sweet to say that. It means alot so thanks. You too have been a true friend so thank you my dear!

I wish a size 12 fit me i bet you look amazing. You will be smoking on that beach i just know it. I admire your determination too.. youve done cracking on maintenance.

Im defo committed to it now. Just abt to have my first shake, wasnt hungry due to food conasumed yest lol. Oh you know it baby. Ill be in those hot outfits posing all over the place. Cant wait.

Ava
xxxxxx

Welcome back Cezz. One stone is not bad going especially considering the festive season. Well done. We do have similar stats alright love it. Im abt 12 8 now. Since food gate lol. My goal is a bit bigger then yours tho.

Are you day 1? Best of luck. You CAN do it. You did it before.

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks Ava :D! I was on day 1 Monday (however im getting my first official weigh-in tomorrow?! so I have two starts lol)! Oooh that's cool I checked this morning and I'm about 12'9 so we're right next to each other!

P.s ah your goal looks a lot more achievable than mine ! (going on Holiday to Greece 5/5/15...) But I'm sure if we both stick to our guns we wil be JUUUUUUUUST fine :D! Look forward to our results xxx

Hi Ava,

Have you ever considered that hopping on and off Lipotrim so often is actually really unhealthy for you? There are alternatives out there but sending your body in and out of ketosis isn't good for it (messes with hormones and everything) and wouldn't want you to still be popping on here in say 10 years time. Lipotrim is supposed to be the kick up the bum to get you into the mindset of losing weight and more importantly keeping the weight off; it's not a diet for people to keep up all the time.

Not trying to bring your positivity down and I hope you do succeed but it just worries me how often you've been here posting Day 1. I just wonder if when you do lose the weight you'll be strong enough to keep it off and finally leave Lipotrim behind in the past.

Thx for ur input James. We'll agree to disagree :)

Ok Greta thx. Started again on day 2. Ive really left it to the wire but i work well under pressure.lol. 5 weeks to lose 23lbs for top model comp. I WILL do it or i cant compete. Bring it onnnn. Hows u getting on darling?

Ava
xxxxx

Hey Ava! good on you girl! I personally think that it might mean 100% all the time but that's achievable, how exciting not long now :)!

I slipped up a tad over the weekend and gained 2lb! But have already lost 1.5lb so you know... swings and roundabouts :)! Take care

Hey hun. How u doing? Your not giving up and thats what counts xxx

Thanks honey. I didnt expect such a good loss but im nearly back to 12 5 weighing in at 12 6. Half a stone and ill be in the 11's. Ahhhh.

Your so right Cezz. It will mean being 100%. I can do it tho. As can you. You're doing great. Keep up the good work.

Im feeling good. I just cant wait to see the 11's. Im sooo close just over a week i would say. Right on track for valentines day. Im getting a pair of thigh high boots and cannot WAIT to don them. As Tam knows. I have clothes issues lol.

Ava
xxxxxx

Ah bless you yeah I'm mega excited for the 11s too! I'm just a pound behind you I think! Will be excited to wake in the morning and weigh! (people say you shouldn't but what can I say... I love it...)

Thigh high boots sound literally amazing! One day!!! lol you go girl, again as always :)

take care

Ah bless you yeah I'm mega excited for the 11s too! I'm just a pound behind you I think! Will be excited to wake in the morning and weigh! (people say you shouldn't but what can I say... I love it...)

Thigh high boots sound literally amazing! One day!!! lol you go girl, again as always :)

Ah we pretty much the same. Go us! :) I weigh every day too. Love it aswell lol. It might not be advised but it motivates me for the day.

You could wear those boots now and bet you'd look fab. I love love love em. I cant wait to wear em in London in Feb and March. Too exciting.

Ive a day of relaxing on the cards bar college tonight. Yay. Im sooo in the zone tho. Hows your day Cezz?

Ava
xxxxxx

Feb is so soon!!! I'm assuming you will provide pictures !

Yeah it motivates me too, I don't get too upset by it but if something seriously needs to be done that day it means I will Definitely do it haha!

I'm in the Zone too! Get my official next weigh in tomorrow... let's do it ! How was your night last night :)?

Take care ! xxx

Thx for ur input James. We'll agree to disagree :)

Ok Greta thx. Started again on day 2. Ive really left it to the wire but i work well under pressure.lol. 5 weeks to lose 23lbs for top model comp. I WILL do it or i cant compete. Bring it onnnn. Hows u getting on darling?

Ava
xxxxx

Looks like you are off to a good start Ava!

Feb is so soon!!! I'm assuming you will provide pictures !

Yeah it motivates me too, I don't get too upset by it but if something seriously needs to be done that day it means I will Definitely do it haha!

I'm in the Zone too! Get my official next weigh in tomorrow... let's do it ! How was your night last night :)?

Take care ! xxx

Hey Cezz. How was your weigh in? Happy Monday! Any news! Im sure you;re doing great. Well better then me. I am a disaster this time around. Restarted again last week. Put up a few pounds so am back to 12 4 I think. 5 more pounds to go tho till im in the 11's., Ahhhhhhh! I hope to hit them by Valentines day.

Lovely weekend. Went out Friday night. Didnt drink obv. It was such fun i felt great. Then sat met friends and sunday had the perfect day incl coffee in a v.posh place and a play. We were celebrating 8mth. Me and the boyfriend :) :)

Thanks Mini. Welcome back. Im a disaster as I said this time but ive done it before as have you so we will smash it......

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks a mil Mini. For you too.

So its Tuesday. Im 12 3. Yippppeeeeeee. I could be 12st by Fri when I weigh in. Or in the 11's by this weekend. On track for London 28th Feb. Sooo happy. Dont get me wrong its tough but all I can do is give myself the best chance and remain 100%.

Im excited. Oh. My thigh high boots arrived. While they are super tight on the ol thighs they look amazing. Gonna save them for Valentines day they not really every day kinda boots lol. Might post a pic of me in em when I hit the 11's. Yay.

Happy tuesday lovelies.

Ava
xxxxxx

Last edited:
Back