Ava's New Diary....

Fanastic Ava your rocking it again. How much water are you drinking daily? X

Fanastic Ava your rocking it again. How much water are you drinking daily? X

Aw thanks Honey. Im feeling top to be honest :)

Im actually not drinking as much water as I used to. It varies but on average 2 to 3 litres. Now I do drink lots of coffee. Maybe 4 or 5 cups.

Hows you doll?

Ava
xxxxx

Hunni your doing fab. I knew u could crack it. Xxx

Aw thanks doll. Im feeling goooooooooood. Getting my london evening gowns this morning. Toooooo nervous. Ive read bad reviews post ordering. Ahhhhhhh.

Ava
xxxxx

Aw thanks doll. Im feeling goooooooooood. Getting my london evening gowns this morning. Toooooo nervous. Ive read bad reviews post ordering. Ahhhhhhh. Ava xxxxx

Oh no! I hope it turns out good in your favour. Youll be fine. Not long to go now... Justba couple of weeks left to go. How time flies xxx

Oh no! I hope it turns out good in your favour. Youll be fine. Not long to go now... Justba couple of weeks left to go. How time flies xxx

Theyve arrived. This is one of em...... 10959362_10205056302380826_7984992016789160926_n.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am however very concerned. Its gaping so wide at the back. I just dont know if i can lose enough. Im staying on shakes tho. Say a prayer.

Ava
xxxxx

Love it Ava

How wide at the back? Can you show us? I'd be able to give a good guesstimate about how much more you'd need to lose to wear it comfortably

It's a beautiful dress

Love it Ava

How wide at the back? Can you show us? I'd be able to give a good guesstimate about how much more you'd need to lose to wear it comfortably

It's a beautiful dress

Tried to get a pic for you greta but its not happening. My arm are too short. It is really gaping. 2 dress sizes maybe. 20lbs. which i hope to lose.

If I dont lose enough, do you think a good dress maker could put in a v shaped panel and zip??

Its the nicest dress ive ever owned Tam. In shock at how nice it is. Thanks for your lovely comments.

Ava
xxxxxx

Yes a decent dressmaker could alter it for you no problem at all.

You can do this 20lbs though! You know you can!

Now the 20lbs is very optimistic when i do my maths. I need to lose 11lbs by 28th feb. then another 7lbs by march 13th. Bringing total to 18lbs. Ill find a good dressmaker lol xxx

Greta do you think these measurments accurate for 11 stone (5'5') Id really appreicate your help

BRA SIZE: 37 B
WAIST: 31.5
HIPS: 40

So. Im 12 3 this morn. Again. Bit annoyed tbh. I expected to drop a pound but hey. Ill persevere. Im busy planning my make up empire lol. Have a few exciting things in the pipeline. :) Life is goooood. Now leave me alone excess weight lol

How are we all today lovelies

Ava
xxxxxxx

Well they look about right to me although the bra size is open to interpretation? I'm 5 ft 4 and just under 10 stone and I wear either 34D or 36C depending on make - I even have some E cup bras I think!

The waist is about right as are the hips.

I think with a concerted effort you could be seeing 11 stone something by the end of the weekend. I know it's hard but I have faith in you!

Aw thanks Greta your a star. Im so nervous but will try chill, stay in the zone and focus!

Bra sizes are mad alright. At the moment im 38b.

Jeeeeez id be doing well to get into the 11's by friday but thanks doll. Will keep you posted.

Hope you having a good day

Ava
xxxxxx

Last edited:
How's it going Ava?

All fine with me. I've been trying to up my running and , in solidarity, I'm being very strict with my food this week.

Keep thinking of summer and all the lovely clothes?! I've got stacks all tucked away ready to be worn again. Right now everything is just tight and gives me a muffin top!

I think im 12 2. Didnt get a chance to weigh this morning. So should be 12 1 or 12 by tomoro. So on track for hitting the 11's this weekend. Feeling so motivated thanks. Im really in the zone it feels good. Im trying to keep busy.

Well done making a concerted effort with the running. I lasted a month and gave in lol. And being restrictive with food. Go you.

Im exactly the same Greta. Ive a case of summer clothes in my room. Cant wait to wear em.

Have a lovely avo

Ava
xxxxx

Can't wait to get to next Monday for my first weigh in . I wonder how much is average to lose in your first week. I kinda feel because you are eating Nothing you deserve to lose lots. Like 20 lbs !!! Lol
i want to commit to at least one month .....will give it my all . Any tips on what forums give motivation ?

HI Tinyme welcome the average weight loss the first week is 9/10 Ibs good luck I have my first weigh in tomorrow and need to loose 2 stone well thats my first goal anyway

Back