Avidlite DietiMeal vs slim and save?

Lara1986

Gold Member
Hi all I'd like to know if anyone hAs used Avidlite DietiMeal products and if so are they the same as slim and save?

They worked out a few pounds cheaper when I looked at buying 91 items

Any advice on that would be great

Thanks

Lara, I'm pretty sure they are as I've had both. Diet World UK seem to be the same too. I think they're all just Bariatrix products marketed by different companies. Lowcarbmegastore are the same too. They're often the cheapest depending on what you're buying (free delivery over £75).

Yes they are the same, and yes they all originate from the Bariatrix factory in France. All that differs is the price charged. Many 'meal replacements' are not nutritionally sound. Extra food or other supplementation is needed. It is very important to read the instructions on every single pack. Many products are NOT suitable for VLCD use. They are not equivalent in nutritional value to, say, Cambridge packs or Lighter Life packs.

Cheaper is not always best - but if dieters take the trouble to supplement the meals, they might be okay.

Brilliant - thanks for the advice it gets confusing with all these brands!

X

Yes they are the same, and yes they all originate from the Bariatrix factory in France. All that differs is the price charged. Many 'meal replacements' are not nutritionally sound. Extra food or other supplementation is needed. It is very important to read the instructions on every single pack. Many products are NOT suitable for VLCD use. They are not equivalent in nutritional value to, say, Cambridge packs or Lighter Life packs.

Cheaper is not always best - but if dieters take the trouble to supplement the meals, they might be okay.

Thank you for this insight. I was wondering where all these VLCDs had come from when I wasn't looking! I think my Kee Diet sachets must also be from this same source - there's french on the packaging, bit of a clue! Good to know this!

Last edited:
I have used slim & save for several months and find the choice better than what is available at the other sites they have far more flavours and also very good support with phone support as well as a full support site and weight tracker etc, they also have a full refeed plan which I know I will need.

Back