Away on my Jolly Hollys

Cathy

Silver Member
I thought this day would never come.
We're off in the morning to Majorca, for some much needed sunshine. :character00238: (we have a lot of very serious illness in the family and it's been a strain) :sick:
I've done a weeks refeed and am ready for a low fat, low carb way of eating while I'm there.
I will have some wine as well. Ooh, I hope I don't put weight on!
I'll miss reading the threads every day, it keeps me focussed and on track.
Maybe I'll find an internet cafe and log on to see what's happening.
I'll miss all your support, which is another reason for hoping not to gain weight, I don't want to let you down (as well as the September challenge)
Anyway, off to bed soon, I've got to do my packing early.
See you all in two weeks, be good xxxx

Have a great holiday Cathy, you deserve it.

I shall miss you and your posts but I'm sure you will come back, tanned, healthy and not having put any weight back on.

Enjoy yourself and think about us stuck in wet and windy weather! The rain today!!!!! I wish I was going with you!!!

x

Hey Cath, Have a great holiday with your famly, i for one will miss you around here big style, your posts are great and very informative. Enjoy your low fat grub too! Bring me back a stick of rock!

Tell me please you didnt book with XL:D:D

Thanks everyone! No Jack, not XL (but we have booked a holiday to Kefalonia with them, (well Kosmar,) in May, so will have to be changed) This is Ryanair.
Really will miss you all, will think about everyone and absorb some lovely sun for you.
Signing off now, much love, Cathy xxxx

have a great holiday x

Have a great Time Cathy, Don't miss us all to much :p

Back