awful weekend completly off diet

amandaw2409

Have had a awful weekend I've managed so well the past 4 weeks then this weekend I throw it all out the window am completly off diet out of ketosis and quite frank p!ssed off with myself normally I'm at work but had the weekend at home - well we have been on the go non stop and just ate out as wasn't hone for my shake my partner says not to worry cause I have done fantastic so far a 2 day break will give me a boost to complete another brill 4 weeks I am hoping he is right and ready to jump back on the horse tomoro shift some more weight I have lost 1 stone 10 lbs before the weekend so om hoping not to much damage has been done and lose lose lose !!!

Just get back on SS tomorrow - I have had a couple of meals out which seem to reduce weight loss for those weeks by about 1lb max. I seemed to get back into ketosis within a day - do as much exercise as you can to use up any carb stores.

Awww that's very supportive of him :)

Get back on the wagon & don't punish urself for what you can't change x

Your human!! We all have days/weeks off plan but all we need to do is get back on the diet and carry on.
Unfortunatley this diet does seem to make you a recluse and you avoid going out etc, BUT life is life and in my opinion you can't be miserable on it as life's to short. I chose this diet as I like to see change fairly quickly, but now the losses have started slowing down and I only have 8lbs left to lose (that would be the weight I was 12yrs ago) I am thinking about maybe swapping to calorie counting/weight watchers to get my head and normal food intake steady.

I think that you need to be happy, don't beat yourself up about today/yesterday. Focus on tomorrow!!!

Just get back on it tomorrow & start a fresh :) we all have a little blip somewhere along the line.. x

Thanks everyone all ur comments mean so much to me ! Was feeling rotten eaelier, am in bed now feeling ready to begin again tomoro and I'm back to work and yes i am very lucky with my other half who would keep me chunky !! If he could lol but is very supportive let's bring on the challenge x x

Back