ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thank you Claire... I never thought of it that way because I put myself down so much that I never think I deserve to be treated like someone special ya know? Cuz I'm not, I'm just an average girl! But you're right, I shouldn't be with someone who makes me feel this bad. I'm just taking a breather from it right now and seeing what happens. Some me time methinks :) will miss you while you're gone lovely xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Claire is totally right, the right guy will make you feel like youre the ONLY one for him, and loves you exactly how you are, cheesy but true!its no less than you deserve either lovely xxx

Thanks so much. You guys are so lovely and understanding. I'll have a long talk with him about all this before I decide anything anyway. Xx

On another note I decide to try wendie again this week and had my plus 18 day today. Only 2 extra allowed tomorrow now hehe :p x

Hope it works well for you again hun.. And I think the 2lb was great considering the week of stress you've had and its TOTM!! That's brill.. It defo wud have been more if it wasn't for the retained fluid.. GL for the Wendi this week x

Everyone is special & amazing to someone - i speak the truth as im marrying my special someone next year ( i know its cheesy but i friggin love the cheese) ... dont put yourself down .... :D good luck with Wendi ....... i bet youll do ace again ;) xxx

Such lovely ladies on here :D thanks so much.
Yeah Frances, hoping for a loss next week as I'm hovering around this weight for 3 weeks now *sigh* Hope wendie works again ;) it kinda forces me to plan my day ahead of time which I like... I'm usually too lazy to do that :p xx

You'll do great on it.. I have faith..
I know disheartening it can be when yer playing around with the same few pounds for weeks.. I was stuck in n around the 13st 4 r 5lb for ages.. Prob up to 6 weeks r there abouts.. I'd hav a gain of a pound then lose 2 then gain again r STS.. Was going on for ages.. Thankfully its kicked off again n going down.. Am ACTUALLY back in the 12st's!!! :O Can't remember the last time I was in the 12's... Was originally planning on getting to 12 n half.. But now that so close and i'm nowhere being happy with myself that my little aim is my next 5% which is 12st 4lb.. And i'll see after that how I feel..

Oh wow! Well done on getting to 12s! I remember how amazing that felt last year. Then how amazing it felt fiiinally getting to the 11s... Can't remember the last time I was in 11s either lol.
Yeah hon just stick at it, when you get to your first original goal then see how you feel about it and if you still aren't happy you can carry on for another bit until you feel comfy in yourself, you're a tall girl too aren't you chick?! Xx

Love ya Sarah! Hope ur having a nice weekend! And hope the rest of u are too :) x

Well.. Am 5ft 7in.. Tall enough i s'pose.. We're all heavy boned in my family so the official 'healthy weights' dont fit in that IMO!! Ideally they wreckon I shud be like 9st r something.. I know i'v a way to go but I dont wana look like i'm about to snap in half!!! I've also got what I call Pettigrew hips.. (All the women in my Mam's (her maiden name is Pettigrew) family have BIG hips..) so they add on to the weight significantly... lol

Oh I'm heavy boned too hon and quite broad! BMI studies don't seem to bother with that sort of info unfortunately :( Sure I think my goal weight should be in the 9 stones too but I'm not aiming for that at all. My official aim is 10 and a half but honestly I'm not sure I can even get that low (would be nice to get INTO the 10s though). When I was slim a few years back, I weighed myself and I was in the 11s would you believe? Now I wasnt a stick insect but I've never been thin like that (like I say... my big bones mean I can't be the super skinny that's "normal" in society nowadays). People say I don't look the weight I am though which is good. I'll get to 11st first of all and see how I feel about that. Not sure size 10 jeans are ever a possibility because of my hips either hahaha!!

I'm heavy boned too and hate the fact WW target weights are based on bmi!! I'm only 5ft 3 and my lowest weight for my wedding was 10st 4ish which took me at a size 10 and even able to wear a bikini on my honeymoon. But my target weight to get to goal with WW is 10st 1, plus their scales are heavier than my home ones so I'd actually be 9st 10 at home and that's just so not gonna happen with me, I'd look ill!! Damn my heavy boned genes!! ;) x

I wouldnt go offf BMI, they are ridiculous as they are based on an 'average' person .... theres no factors included like age, disability etc ........ ile always be slightly heavier than my 'average' weight coz of my diabetes ..... and personally i dont think there is just an 'average' person of 'average' weight ... its just the silly goverment trying to make everyone the same ........... oh ayeee!

If i went on the whole BMI thingy, I would be dead by now, or thats what the guy on Supersize thingy said to a lass other day. So i go off clothes sizes i've always been big and had problems with my knees so exercise is hard, but i really wouldnt go by BMI. :)

Glad to see I'm not the only who doesn't just go by bmi. I'm using it as a reference to what I should be but I'll know when I'm happy in myself :) x

Ha its mad how u think yer alone in yer thoughts until ya voice them.. I thought ppl wud look at it as me making excuses not to get to my "ideal weight"... Glad am not alone!!
I'm not pushed on being a certain size or weight or even clothes size.. When i feel comfortable and happy in myself.. That's what my goal will be :D Whatever weight that makes me, i'm happy with

That's what I thought too... I think people think I'm making excuses when I say I'm naturally a bit heavier than "average" but I swear I really am lol. People seem genuinely surprised if they find out what weight I am... And REALLY surprised if I tell I used to be 14st 2 last year lol.
That's a nice way of looking at it Fran! I have a pair of jeans here and I think whenever I fit nicely into them and they look ok, I'll be happy :D xx

Yeah the BMI thing can be way out. My top range of the BMI scale is 11st 10.5 which is fine, but will leave me at a size 14 which will be fab, the lowest I can be is 9st 7 which would be impossible! That'd leave me way to skinny looking!

And did anyone get one of them measuring tapes which tell you if your over weight or not from the chemist, they are giving them out free. They are worse! Not a chance of me having a 32inch waiste EVER!

I'm the same. I'm big boned and would be very happy at 11 stone ish. I know that wouldn't be a great bmi but i dont care! My waist will Never be 32 inches or less but if I'm a comfortable size 14 I will be chufted!

U are all stunning and bmi is just too prescriptive! U will get to where it is right :) x

Back