ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks ladies - I'm pretty happy with it especially considering I ate over my PP and didn't do quite as much exercise this week... plus I had a big beef burger with wedges for dinner and thought that'd be fairly heavy in my tummy (TMI: hadn't gone to the loo since - does it take longer to digest red meat yeah? Or is that an old wives tale?).

Anyway only 1.5lbs to -50lbs total. And then I'll aim for 10st 2... It might not work out but I think I do need a few more pounds off at least (it's all coming off my bust and not my tummy!!)

Thanks ladies - I'm pretty happy with it especially considering I ate over my PP and didn't do quite as much exercise this week... plus I had a big beef burger with wedges for dinner and thought that'd be fairly heavy in my tummy (TMI: hadn't gone to the loo since - does it take longer to digest red meat yeah? Or is that an old wives tale?).

Anyway only 1.5lbs to -50lbs total. And then I'll aim for 10st 2... It might not work out but I think I do need a few more pounds off at least (it's all coming off my bust and not my tummy!!)

Well I know its takes a week to digest a steak properly... So probably yea...

Sarah, I hardly ever comment on your page cos I speak to you in the 10wk hol challenge one, but see looking thru your posts and how much running you do, it's amazing well done!! Its making me want to just go a big jog but I'm so unfit again! Uv inspired me to try again tho for defo..

I am seriously actin like a total idiot as if I'm not on a diet :( I weigh Monday but a wee weigh in has said I've put on 3lb!!!!!!!

Well done to you on your loss :) x

Hey Sam lovely lady! Thanks very much - I'm trying my best but to be honest I can't keep up with the running clubs schedule (It expects us to go out 5 times a week doing between 3 and 8 miles). I'm absolutely wrecked because I'm not sleeping right so it's very hard to go. I do go out at least 3 times a week though, sometimes 4. I do a "long" run on a Sunday usually.

Thanks - I'm surprised I lost because I've eaten quite a lot of pp. I should post what I eat for everyone to see, you might not believe I ate so much and still lost lol!! Hope that keeps up :p

I'm sure you can get that pesky gain down a bit before WI hon - sometimes my midweek sneaky peek shows a gain too and it can be really disheartening. When I weighed yesterday it said I was 10st 8.25lb!! But then today I was 10st 9.5lb dagnabbit ;) We need to hide the scales...

Wow... I just had Sean (the most recent ex) eat the head off me for "talking to/laughing with" and "looking at" my other ex (who I haven't dated in nearly 2 years) and "not being honest" with him? He's gone completely nuts... There isn't even anything between me and my other ex - he was just being friendly (and he knows I have trouble with depression so asks how I'm feeling sometimes). Unfortunately we all work in the same office here... NEVER date ANYONE at work is my advice to everyone...

The frickin neck of Sean.. You can chat to, laugh with, FLIRT with WHOEVER the hell you like!! He was the one threw away your relationship!!! The bloody NERVE of him.... Hoep you're OK n not getting upset by hum babe... Just shows he's realised what he gave up.... xxxx

I didn't get upset in front of him - kept my calm actually. I am upset about it though - a bad day today all round. Fought with my Dad when I got home too because I'm so sick of him eating unhealthily all the time - he has diabetes and doesn't even try to stay away from the junk food and hasn't lost an ounce of weight. It's gotten to the point where we don't even feel bad for him when he feels ill because of it. I mean, he was brought to hospital on my birthday - everyone was worried sick. He said he wouldn't stop eating the way he does and he "doesn't care". He expects us to do it for him - we're supposed to just worry sick about him all the time because he can't quit being so unhealthy. It's not like it's hard in this house because my Mum is a health nut and I'm also trying to lose weight, he just doesn't even TRY, that's what makes me angry.
If we confront him about it, he storms around the house and starts saying "Don't tell me what to do blah blah".

And now I've missed the login time for my online depression support too - great.

I think I'll just go to bed.

Dubchick81 said:
Hey hunnie.. How's yer weekend going? X

Ok hon, had a quiet one - it flew by though, can't believe I have to go to work in the morning lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've lost my phone an it's driving me bananas - it's like I've lost a limb. I use it for Minimins/MFP/FB/Tracking food & weight etc. Urgh... hoping I just left it in work and it's not gone forever :(

Found my phone at work yesterday under a sheet of paper on the desk lol.
Came home and had that friggin NCT letter waiting for me and my car DEFINITELY won't pass an NCT (there's literally duct tape on the car at this stage). I always thought I'd have gotten a new motor by now but never got the raise at work I was expecting so as poor as ever. Sucks... Just pumping money into a shitty car every year because I can't afford to take a loan for a better car.

Ate way too much yesterday - felt very bad after too. Trying to keep some control today - it's nighttime eating that I can't seem to control. I don't sleep much and get bored/sad/lonely at night. Havent been running since Saturday either - starting to dislike it since starting running club (I knew that'd happen but my parents said it'd be "good" for me).

Freaking out today as my Mum had a breast check a couple weeks ago and she was called back again today for more checks. Really worried for her and praying and hoping everything is ok :( Very worried... I don't know how common it is to get called back. Can't seem to concentrate on anything today except worrying.

Found my phone at work yesterday under a sheet of paper on the desk lol.
Came home and had that friggin NCT letter waiting for me and my car DEFINITELY won't pass an NCT (there's literally duct tape on the car at this stage). I always thought I'd have gotten a new motor by now but never got the raise at work I was expecting so as poor as ever. Sucks... Just pumping money into a shitty car every year because I can't afford to take a loan for a better car.

Ate way too much yesterday - felt very bad after too. Trying to keep some control today - it's nighttime eating that I can't seem to control. I don't sleep much and get bored/sad/lonely at night. Havent been running since Saturday either - starting to dislike it since starting running club (I knew that'd happen but my parents said it'd be "good" for me).

Freaking out today as my Mum had a breast check a couple weeks ago and she was called back again today for more checks. Really worried for her and praying and hoping everything is ok :( Very worried... I don't know how common it is to get called back. Can't seem to concentrate on anything today except worrying.
I know its easier said than done but try not to worry until you have something to worry about.
Its very common for women to be called back but there are a number of reasons.. If it was anything to worry about they'd not have left it weeks before calling her back. I know that does little to ease your mind at the moment but please try not to stress.. xxx

Delighted you found your phone.. If awful how we lose all reason when we lose our phones isn't it?!

I refuse to get an iPhone as people lose their life when they lose them!!

I know its easier said than done but try not to worry until you have something to worry about.
Its very common for women to be called back but there are a number of reasons.. If it was anything to worry about they'd not have left it weeks before calling her back. I know that does little to ease your mind at the moment but please try not to stress.. xxx

Delighted you found your phone.. If awful how we lose all reason when we lose our phones isn't it?!

I refuse to get an iPhone as people lose their life when they lose them!!

Thank you hon - I've been really trying not to worry but at the same time thinking "the worst is gonna happen, I just know it". I hate my negative mind... I really want positive vibes!! Will they tell her right away if there's anything to worry about or will there be more waiting around? It was only 2 weeks ago or so when she had the first check.

I know - I went to check my email (I was expecting an email & its faster to check on the phone than start up the PC) and realised it was missing. I only realised at around 9pm - my worst worry was that I had no alarm clock for the following morning haha!! Other than that I barely use the phone :p

I refuse to buy an iPhone because they're bloody expensive hehe. Apple put shiny cases around other peoples inventions and then sell them off as "innovative" and "cool". It's only cool because people decided it is (and because it's expensive/designer). No way you'll ever find me with an iPhone hahaha! They need to bring those prices down!!
The Galaxy S III is pretty slick looking but it's way expensive too. Need to be saving my money anyway, not splashing it (I tend to spend money when I'm feeling down thinking "this will make me feel better").

How are you today? Feeling back to normal? x

Thank you hon - I've been really trying not to worry but at the same time thinking "the worst is gonna happen, I just know it". I hate my negative mind... I really want positive vibes!! Will they tell her right away if there's anything to worry about or will there be more waiting around? It was only 2 weeks ago or so when she had the first check.

I know - I went to check my email (I was expecting an email & its faster to check on the phone than start up the PC) and realised it was missing. I only realised at around 9pm - my worst worry was that I had no alarm clock for the following morning haha!! Other than that I barely use the phone :p

I refuse to buy an iPhone because they're bloody expensive hehe. Apple put shiny cases around other peoples inventions and then sell them off as "innovative" and "cool". It's only cool because people decided it is (and because it's expensive/designer). No way you'll ever find me with an iPhone hahaha! They need to bring those prices down!!
The Galaxy S III is pretty slick looking but it's way expensive too. Need to be saving my money anyway, not splashing it (I tend to spend money when I'm feeling down thinking "this will make me feel better").

How are you today? Feeling back to normal? x
If there's anything they're worried about they'll have all and any tests done ASAP.. So within days..
But please remember more times than not when any sort of lumps or anything are found they're cists n nothing at all to worry about..

Ha.. I do be the same when I'm without a phone.. Argh I've no alarm!!! ha ha

Yea I agree they are far too expensive.. That's also another reason I don't have one!! ha ha

I do that too.. I'm broke ATM and just want to spend!! :(

If there's anything they're worried about they'll have all and any tests done ASAP.. So within days..
But please remember more times than not when any sort of lumps or anything are found they're cists n nothing at all to worry about..

Ha.. I do be the same when I'm without a phone.. Argh I've no alarm!!! ha ha

Yea I agree they are far too expensive.. That's also another reason I don't have one!! ha ha

I do that too.. I'm broke ATM and just want to spend!! :(

I'm trying. My mind is just racing and racing and I keep checking my phone to see if she's called. I feel like bursting into tears. I know it probably seems ridiculous to be so upset about it when I don't know anything yet...

I know, luckily (or not so luckily) I don't sleep much so I was awake and into work as normal! Had to wear a watch because I had no idea of the time without my phone either lol!
Way too expensive, one of those 4S phones is about 600 quid PAYG. And I think Bill would be pointless for me as I don't make much calls or texts - I worked out before that I'd end up saving money by buying the phone on PAYG and topping up as needed!

Oh I'm glad I'm not alone in the spending thing. I remember I broke up with Patrick (2 years ago now) and bought this phone - the Galaxy S - because I was sad and thought I'd feel better. I end up broke and more sad because I've no money so the feeling better is only very brief (this is the same thing I do with food lol).

Dubchick81 said:
No it's not silly. I was the same before we knew my mam was sick. (bad comparison considering her outcome. But she had been unwell)

She got the all clear, thank god. They said there was a fluid filled cyst but nothing to worry about! Thank you for being level headed with me today hon.

Other than that I've been in an awful mood today. No sleep makes me emotional I guess. Didn't even go to running club. Feel guilty but I really didn't want to...

She got the all clear, thank god. They said there was a fluid filled cyst but nothing to worry about! Thank you for being level headed with me today hon.

Other than that I've been in an awful mood today. No sleep makes me emotional I guess. Didn't even go to running club. Feel guilty but I really didn't want to...

Aww... delighted to hear that hun.. And don't worry about this morning.. I'd have been worried if you were any other way.. She's your Mam afterall... No-one more important in this world than her... Glad she got quick answers n it was nothing to worry about...

Don't worry about running club either.. How can ya be expected to go running after NO sleep and all the emotional stress today... Tomoro's a new day xxx

Sarah, glad to hear your mums ok .... its normal to have been how you were, we would all be the exact same .. you shoulda seen me when my mum got ambulanced into hospital after collapsing, i was a complete mess til i knew she was ok ... stay strong honey xxxx

Back