Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Food for today:

B) porridge (Heb) banana and honey (1)
L) peanut butter (4) stirfry noodles soy sauce tomato sauce (3)
D) SW chips mushrooms broccoli peas Maykway curry sauce (4)

Syns: 12

Still no hea... I need to buy some cheese...
Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya !!!!
You had a nice day ? X

I know yeh!! Made up, it's nice to get wages going in the bank again! Hope it continues !

I was a cabbage in bed today- watching telly and reading til about half four then got showered and went to watch the match with my sis and her hubby. Had a few drinks.

I got in bout an hour ago with a chicken chow mien. Was delish. I've even resisted opening a bottle of wine, I'm just sipping diet lemo.

Love it when you have a day to be just like that - going with the flow ! X

Watched it today in the bar just across the road from my sisters on county rd.
I just tend to watch it local to either my house or my mates. Can't believe we played like that against villa!

Don't work too hard today luv!! X

hey everyone

So.. last night I had a chocolate and pizza because I was stressing out about today...
We waited 3 hours this morning only to be told to go back tomorrow... definitely claiming expenses.
So I've just had a big meal in egg... and now im going home to a glass of wine... cant wait till this is over...

Just cant concentrate on being healthy right now... :(

Hope everyone has had a good monday x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Big luvs to ya!! :bighug:

I know it's a difficult time for ya, but keep smiling!!
It'll all be over soon and we'll all be here for you when it's sorted .

Take care xx

Hey Brittany, sorry you had a crappy day boo ! Hope your in better spirits this evening. Tomorrows another day, I'm sure you'll feel much stronger in the morning :p.

Hugs Kay xx

Hope all goes well today!! Xx

Fab loss hun, well done. Glad you're enjoying the new job too xx

Hope today goes ok hunny, can't believe they cancelled yesterday! Hopefully will all be over soon. Just look after yourself xx

Back