Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hey all.
Went to sw this morning and put on 1.5lb which I'm absolutely chuffed about I thought it would be about 5.

Food for today:

B) porridge (heb) banana honey (1)
L) beans, peas, mushrooms and onions with Bbq sauce (1)
D) pasta and sauce, broccoli, peas, cheese (hea) butter (8) mayo (2)

Exercise
1 hour walk
55 squats

Nice day off today had to go dentist but everything seems fine :)
Back to work tomo but it's an early one and I'm seeing my bezzie afterwards.

We are going to the egg cafe yum yum yum

How's everyone doing??? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Brittany :),

Well done on the small gain hun, you'll have that off in no time ! Your foodage looks fab and congrats on all the body magic :p. Hope u have a smashing loss next week !

Kay xx

Hi all work was busy today so it was just a grab and go. .. so food hasn't been great but I did walk to work (45minutes) so better than nothing :)

Was going to get on the thigh trainer but my jamas are on already hope everyone is having a nice weekenx

Hey all did everyone have a nice weekend??? I walked to work and back yesterday and then did my day 4 of squats :)
Then watched soap awards so please hollyoaks won it has been amazing the passed year :)

Today I'm off woo so just having a lazy day might even get a new book started..

I'm absolutely skint until pay day on fri so ill probably get weighed sat this week

Breakfast/lunch was a tin of baked beans mixed with mushrooms onions and peas with chilli flakes and Bbq sauce (1.5)
Baked are a staple when I have no money hah

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hey all did everyone have a nice weekend??? I walked to work and back yesterday and then did my day 4 of squats :)
Then watched soap awards so please hollyoaks won it has been amazing the passed year :)

Today I'm off woo so just having a lazy day might even get a new book started..

I'm absolutely skint until pay day on fri so ill probably get weighed sat this week

Breakfast/lunch was a tin of baked beans mixed with mushrooms onions and peas with chilli flakes and Bbq sauce (1.5)
Baked are a staple when I have no money hah

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Lol remind me not to stand downwind of you!!

Im skint too I even cashed my copper in on Friday so that ive got some money to buy fruit n stuff with until Friday. Bummer lol.

Lol remind me not to stand downwind of you!!

Im skint too I even cashed my copper in on Friday so that ive got some money to buy fruit n stuff with until Friday. Bummer lol.

I've done that before too, to buy choccy :D lol .

Afternoon Brittany :p, hope your having a fab day on plan hun xx

Hey Brittany!

Hope your doing ok luv xx

HEY ALL so sorry I've been AWOL... Its been a busy few months... I've started a new thread feel free to follow me http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=346535 I will try and get on everyone's threads... They aren't showing up yet on my app but hopefully they will :) xxxxxx

I've missed you all :)

Well hellooooooooooooooooooo stranger :D, so good to see you back hun ! :p Last time I remember you posted you mam came to stay with you for a few weeks. How have you been since, we've missed you lots :):).

Kay xx

Back