Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

ok sorry this might be tmi for some people but hey ho

went to get my smear and because im still bleeding they cant do it!!!! I explained even though its my period week ive been bleeding for a month now but they were just just see if it stops and then ring back!
grrrrrrrr

anyway moving on!!!! done my squats today :) also bought some dark chocolate BUT only had one piece and i WILL NOT have any more :)

doing some spanish learning and tv watching - living the dream hehe

whats everyone up to? xx

food for today: had 2 big meals rather than 3 smaller meals extra easy

B/L) beans, cheese (hea) olive oil (heb) mushrooms onions brown sauce (1)
D) peanut butter (5) noodles, soy sauce, stirfry, tom sauce (2)
S) dark choc (7.5) tangerine, banana
Loads of green tea and water

Syns: 15.5

Brill that they asked you about and induction Brittany and the extra hours for you will be fab. You will have a little nest egg before you know it.

Re the smear: Get an appt with the doc and ask for Noriethisterone tablets - it will stop you bleeding long enough for them to do your smear. Its like the pill but it does work, I had horrendous problems years ago and I was often given them and also to delay TOTM if I was going on holiday and didnt want it ruined. You shouldnt have to wait to "see" if it stops, its not natural, your gonna end up anaemic girl x

food for today: had 2 big meals rather than 3 smaller meals extra easy

B/L) beans, cheese (hea) olive oil (heb) mushrooms onions brown sauce (1)
D) peanut butter (5) noodles, soy sauce, stirfry, tom sauce (2)
S) dark choc (7.5) tangerine, banana
Loads of green tea and water

Syns: 15.5

Hey Brittany your foodage looks really good for today hun :) well done on that, loving the dark chocolate , yum yum :p. Just wanted to ask, how much water are you drinking on average per day ?

Kay xx

Great news re the interview :)

Ooo, and v well done on the dark choc restraint! Every time I try that I think "just one more square won't hurt.... " It is usually a slippery slope downwards from there....

X

Brill that they asked you about and induction Brittany and the extra hours for you will be fab. You will have a little nest egg before you know it.

Re the smear: Get an appt with the doc and ask for Noriethisterone tablets - it will stop you bleeding long enough for them to do your smear. Its like the pill but it does work, I had horrendous problems years ago and I was often given them and also to delay TOTM if I was going on holiday and didnt want it ruined. You shouldnt have to wait to "see" if it stops, its not natural, your gonna end up anaemic girl x

i know... im going to wait to see if it stops after the p week and if not ill go my gp then. im taking iron + vitamin c tablets so should be ok. :) thanks for the advice :D

Hey Brittany your foodage looks really good for today hun :) well done on that, loving the dark chocolate , yum yum :p. Just wanted to ask, how much water are you drinking on average per day ?

Kay xx
i had a bowl of porridge after watching the taste so now a green day with 2 hebs and 16.5 syns
i would say when im at home i have about 3 pint glasses of water and about 8 large cups of green tea
when im at work i have about 5-6 large cups of green tea and one pint glass of water...
dont think its enough i dont really know...
what about you? xx

Great news re the interview :)

Ooo, and v well done on the dark choc restraint! Every time I try that I think "just one more square won't hurt.... " It is usually a slippery slope downwards from there....

X

thanks :D this time i bought the choc that is individually wrappedfrom aldi so sort of helps hehe :D xx

Hey all... woke up this morning and my legs are killing from them squats ill have to do stretches afterwards.. after counselling im going to walk the long way home.. think its only 10 minutes more but its better than nothing

Looked on the scales this morning and im showing a 4lb gain... whats that about... I use a lot of soy sauce and I know its full of salt which retains water so im going to try and limit that... ill have stir fry today but use water and maybe a tiny splash of soy sauce and see if I tastes any different.

Update: since typing this I decided to jog home from counselling. It was only 5 mins but it was a jog woooooo
So 30min walk
5 min jog
And 60 squats
Yeay :)

Whats everyone doing today?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Brittany :) well done on achieving all those squats and all the body magic your doing, that's fab. Can't understand why the scales would show a 4lb gain :confused: I think we all need to throw our scales away this week, they have totally messed us all up :p ! I love soy sauce in my cooking too but like you said it is high in sodium. I buy the low sodium one simples :) give that one a try, I think most supermarkets sell it, there is the Chinese brand AMOY also that sell the low sodium soy sauce . Hope you have a fab day hun !

Kay xx

hey kay :) even with the low sodium its still quite high i was reading up on it last night. It doesnt help that the dark soy sauce is like 50p cheaper than the light aswell.. i will go for the lighter option next time i promise :D but will see if this water test works today :D

i know stupid scales :( im just going to keep going and see.... maybe its all the exercise (ha i wish) hehe xx

Woo, look at you getting into your exercise :) The day I break into a spontaneous bout of squats or a jog will be a miracle!!!!

Looks like I'm not the only one who managed to piss off the scales fairy :( Gained 2.5lb after 1 meal out (which I kind of expected) but then after 2 fast days (I'm doing a kind of SW / 5:2 combo thing) I GAINED a further lb!!!!! Not at all happy :( Hopefully the scales will stop their unjustified meanness towards us all soon.

X

Woo, look at you getting into your exercise :) The day I break into a spontaneous bout of squats or a jog will be a miracle!!!!

Looks like I'm not the only one who managed to piss off the scales fairy :( Gained 2.5lb after 1 meal out (which I kind of expected) but then after 2 fast days (I'm doing a kind of SW / 5:2 combo thing) I GAINED a further lb!!!!! Not at all happy :( Hopefully the scales will stop their unjustified meanness towards us all soon.

X

that scales fairy better explain herself next week its redic! Why is she doing this to us?? How are you doing with both of the diets? Ive been tempted to try both together.. do you feel really hungry on fast days? X

girls, 7 years ago i joined a website called one.poll to get money for questionnaires, you got the money once you got to 40 pound!!! which i have just reached!!!!! woooooooooooooo haha
7 years
7 YEARS
ah well nice little bonus :D xx

that scales fairy better explain herself next week its redic! Why is she doing this to us?? How are you doing with both of the diets? Ive been tempted to try both together.. do you feel really hungry on fast days? X

I find it ok really. I don't tend to get hungry in the morning, so on fast days will eat a light lunch fairly late (e.g., a huge bowl of homemade soup or a huge plate of stir fry veg with slim rice at about 2pm for 100kcal). Then in the eve I have 300-400kcal main meal. If you plan & choose wisely you can actually get a really big filling meal for this! Depending on how hungry I am, will also have 50-200kcal on skimmed milk in teas/coffees & snacks. I find hot drinks are great for filling you up! :) Generally I have between 500-700kcal on fast days, don't get too stressed if I go over as don't want to be starving & miserable, hehe.

The one added bonus with fast days (for me at least, but maybe I'm strange) is that I enjoy / appreciate normal SW days so much more! In the past I would get bored quickly & also really fed up as on SW alone I lose about 1/2lb a week tops. So one weekend off would literally undo 3 weeks or more effort! With fast days, I can still have nights out drinking & eating & lose :)

Sorry, bit longer post than I intended, hehe.

X

I find it ok really. I don't tend to get hungry in the morning, so on fast days will eat a light lunch fairly late (e.g., a huge bowl of homemade soup or a huge plate of stir fry veg with slim rice at about 2pm for 100kcal). Then in the eve I have 300-400kcal main meal. If you plan & choose wisely you can actually get a really big filling meal for this! Depending on how hungry I am, will also have 50-200kcal on skimmed milk in teas/coffees & snacks. I find hot drinks are great for filling you up! :) Generally I have between 500-700kcal on fast days, don't get too stressed if I go over as don't want to be starving & miserable, hehe.

The one added bonus with fast days (for me at least, but maybe I'm strange) is that I enjoy / appreciate normal SW days so much more! In the past I would get bored quickly & also really fed up as on SW alone I lose about 1/2lb a week tops. So one weekend off would literally undo 3 weeks or more effort! With fast days, I can still have nights out drinking & eating & lose :)

Sorry, bit longer post than I intended, hehe.

X

Back