Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

MMMM LURVE PINEAPPLE!!!
Well done for going back today.
Let's do this!!! xxx

MMMM LURVE PINEAPPLE!!!
Well done for going back today.
Let's do this!!! xxx[/QUOTE

We can do it!!!! It's lovely isn't it... and I feel . cool using my pineapple corer haha how are you doing??? Xx

Hi Brittany, good to see you back. Had any more dates lately?

No not yet we will see... I'm making a concious effort to go out more so . maybe so in the future hehe
How are you?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I put 2.5 lb on oops...

Back on track had some malteasers for 9.5 syns but not having any other syns today I don't think

Had a whole pineapple for my breakfast

Vegetable lasagne with loads of beetroot (hea)

And tonight think I'm going to have porridge or beans on toast depending on how hungry I am

Hope everyone is ok xz

Well done hun, 2lbs on is not bad at all, I gained 3lbs last week :eek:, you'll easily get that off by next week. Your foodage looks fab, hope you have a super week ! :D

Kay xx

Evening Brittany - your WI isnt too bad if you have had loads of bad stuff :D Your back on plan now and posting your food you will get that off next week for sure xx

Good luck linsey!!!!

I've decided to go cold turkey on chocolate... I never used to eat it so I don't see why I should eat it now lol
Day one going well so far I picked up a packet of malteasers and then put them back.

Pay day on Mon can't come quick enough I'm sooo skint
But just got a free towel robe from work woooo you can never have enough dressing gowns

At work all this weekend boo what's everyone up to??? X

Evening Brittany - your a better woman than I am going choc turkey lol

Whoop whoop love freebies. Im off out for lunch tomorrow, Andrea and Rob are coming over later to bring the pram/buggy here to leave (unlucky to leave in their house if your superstitious lol)

Aside from that no other plans - taxiing on Sunday for the boys booo

Hey Brittany, how are you hun ? Wanted to wish you good luck ahead of tomorrow's weigh in, hope you do brill ! :D xx

Hey all,
Woke up this morning and once again I wanted to cry when I looked at the scales. Yet again I've had a week of heart hearted trying and managed to put on weight :(

Could today be the magic lightbulb day??? Hmm not sure. Got out of bed and ate 2 tbsp of low fat hummus and had a large green tea. Not too bad but followed that with 2 eggs, beans, low fat cheddar, mushrooms, onions, tomato and Bbq sauce. I did use frylight instead of oil. THEN I've just followed that with a 60g packet of cranberries and cashews.

It's not even 11 o'clock ... not a great feeling really.

But the good news is I'm back.. I obviously can't do this on my own.

Hope everyone is ok
Xx

Welcome back! Hopefully you can draw a line under it and move forwards. We're all here to support you!

Thanks ruby :) how are you???

After posting I went on the thigh trainer for 45 minutes and then did some squats lunges and press ups
Yeay :)

Lunch
1400684707729.jpg

Watercress beetroot tomatoes quorn pieces and sriracha sauce yummy

Had some more quorn pieces before just to snack on :)

Xxx

I'm good thanks. On my way home from work which is my favourite part of the day at the moment! Salad looks yummy!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back Brit, food looks yummy :p xx

Back