Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

A taste card is a card you buy . You can normally get it half price. I do! It costs £30 for a year. You get 50% off or 2 4 1 in places like zizzi, pizza express , la tasca. There are loads of other places too. They each have their own restrictions like not used on sat, need to pre book, no use in dec. but it's well worth it. My sister uses it too. They have got a bit stricter now were as in some places you have to show other ID too to confirm who you are . I just give my sis a bank card of mine and make sure she books in my name.

Id recommend getting one . You get your money's worth back in one meal

A taste card is a card you buy . You can normally get it half price. I do! It costs £30 for a year. You get 50% off or 2 4 1 in places like zizzi, pizza express , la tasca. There are loads of other places too. They each have their own restrictions like not used on sat, need to pre book, no use in dec. but it's well worth it. My sister uses it too. They have got a bit stricter now were as in some places you have to show other ID too to confirm who you are . I just give my sis a bank card of mine and make sure she books in my name.

Id recommend getting one . You get your money's worth back in one meal

I'm on my third or 4th tastecard now and have never paid. They often give you introductory freebies for 3 months or something.
I've been Kimberley, Kim and Kimberleena. Lol. Have a double barrelled surname too so just mix it up :p

ive ordered a taste card wooooop
hey ally ive been crap too... i think its worse when we stay away isn't it thats why ive come back on today :)

Right! I've been having a read of Miss Kimberleys thread "its time" and I've decided because she is very inspirational in her choice of words (trying to be posh but ya know) i feel very inspired (used same word because i couldnt think of another) to have a word with myself (this meaning typing it on here). So instead of wallowing in the rubbishness of my weightloss... (3lb heavier than when i rejoined sw) I am going to relish in the fact that......

I now have a job that i love.....
I have finally started dating again....
I can now move on from the past crappy 6 months....
In the past 3 weeks i've only ever eaten out once on my dinner hour and that was a free salad from tesco
I have FINALLY started walking to work... (first sign of exercise in a long time)
and last but not least... i stopped me and my friend from having a caramel sundae from maccys... (yes this is an important one)

SO im hoping by writing this its going to stop making me feel down every time i eat something crap and realise that I can be in control. Im off to get a little food shop later and i will get healthy food that i can make meals with. Don't get paid until fri so i am very poor and expecting a rather large charge from the bank as i keep taking money out the cash machine even though theres nothing in there..... I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST) They shouldnt be able to let you do that but i suppose thats where they make all their money :(

I'm meant to be going on a date tonight but its sort of a hit and miss situation at the mo... i will keep you all informed :D

xxxx

you go gurrrrrlfriend!!!! xxxx

ive ordered a taste card wooooop
hey ally ive been crap too... i think its worse when we stay away isn't it thats why ive come back on today :)

Right! I've been having a read of Miss Kimberleys thread "its time" and I've decided because she is very inspirational in her choice of words (trying to be posh but ya know) i feel very inspired (used same word because i couldnt think of another) to have a word with myself (this meaning typing it on here). So instead of wallowing in the rubbishness of my weightloss... (3lb heavier than when i rejoined sw) I am going to relish in the fact that......

I now have a job that i love.....
I have finally started dating again....
I can now move on from the past crappy 6 months....
In the past 3 weeks i've only ever eaten out once on my dinner hour and that was a free salad from tesco
I have FINALLY started walking to work... (first sign of exercise in a long time)
and last but not least... i stopped me and my friend from having a caramel sundae from maccys... (yes this is an important one)

SO im hoping by writing this its going to stop making me feel down every time i eat something crap and realise that I can be in control. Im off to get a little food shop later and i will get healthy food that i can make meals with. Don't get paid until fri so i am very poor and expecting a rather large charge from the bank as i keep taking money out the cash machine even though theres nothing in there..... I WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN (YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST) They shouldnt be able to let you do that but i suppose thats where they make all their money :(

I'm meant to be going on a date tonight but its sort of a hit and miss situation at the mo... i will keep you all informed :D

xxxx

Loving the positive thoughts ! Hope you have a fab night out !

Kay xx

Hey lovely great attitude you have there :) date sounds good, cocktails Make everything marvellous :) hope it went well Hun xx

Well...
give us the goss then!!
Or you still in bed?? Ha!!!

Still in bed I wish!!!! I was in work at 9!! Just had a fat lunch but im blaming the drink from last night... had 6 cocktails!!!!!

Well I think it went well :) he messaged me as he was walking home and said about a second date so ya never know :)
No kisses or anything but I see that as a good thing

Yeay :)

Get paid tomo cant wait then can finally buy some healthy food join the gym and get fit!

How's everyone today? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still in bed I wish!!!! I was in work at 9!! Just had a fat lunch but im blaming the drink from last night... had 6 cocktails!!!!!

Well I think it went well :) he messaged me as he was walking home and said about a second date so ya never know :)
No kisses or anything but I see that as a good thing

Yeay :)

Get paid tomo cant wait then can finally buy some healthy food join the gym and get fit!

How's everyone today? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What cocktails you have? And woo on second date. Xx

Back