Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Well done on the 6 cocktails, 2nd date, joining the gym and eating healthy on plan. Sounds like a fab week your having :D !

Kay xx

Hey Brittany!!

Just a quick message- got my marking to do !!

LOVING the new positivity!!:D:D:D

Sounds like your on a roll! Glad to here that you are back on track (on all counts! )
woop woop with the date and the text on the way home, where you meet him?? Spill?
X

I met him on the sw night out in december.. I give him.my number for a job and he texted me and it just went on from there :)...

All this online dating ive done and then I go meet someone in a bar hehe

Online shop is done already for tomo wooop
Having my facial at 5 tomo aswell

Hope everyone is fab :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I met him on the sw night out in december.. I give him.my number for a job and he texted me and it just went on from there :)...

All this online dating ive done and then I go meet someone in a bar hehe

Online shop is done already for tomo wooop
Having my facial at 5 tomo aswell

Hope everyone is fab :) xx

Aww that's lovely. And online shopping can be so less stressful but hate it when they give you silly substitutes. X

Hey Luv, how's you doing? I'm shattered after that week .
Just chilling catching up with everyone x

Hi Brittany - Whoop whoop on the date night sounds like it went well.

Yayyy to the food shopping and eating healthy x

Hiya. How's you?

I'm loving how positive you are being! Well done on job.

Good luck on the dating. Hope it goes well! I've not dated for nearly 10 years.

Enjoy the gym x x

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of!!!! I just cant get back on the wagon and im getting bigger by the day everyone keeps inviting me for food and I cant say no social life is great but stomach is inflating hehe
Because of the change in jobs aswel... pay has been awful this month so its another wonga month.. im constantly guna be skint at this rate booo

Need to get back on ebay..

Hows everyone doing??? Xx

I've not tried them but the only shake diet I would like is if they did a nesquick one lol. Yes it's been nice I had a little NSV as I sat with a Pepsi max in KFC while the others ate lol, it is only week one so hopefully my will power wont dwindle lol your weekend good? Xx

I've not tried them but the only shake diet I would like is if they did a nesquick one lol. Yes it's been nice I had a little NSV as I sat with a Pepsi max in KFC while the others ate lol, it is only week one so hopefully my will power wont dwindle lol your weekend good? Xx

Its been good thanks. Well done on having pepsi max :)

Today has been good so far

Porridge (heb) honey (1)
Stirfry noodles soy sauce peanut butter (4) tomato sauce (1) tangerines x2

For tea im thinking cheesy omelette (hea) with peppers, mushrooms and onions with beans

Getting a facial and then im going to clean my room.. need to cook a lunch for work tomorrow aswell hmm...

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Back