Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hey it was lovely :) I will be def changing from clinique to origins once it runs out.

Im going to have a rant

Im finding it really hard to find products that do not test on animals.

Im thinking origins for skincare and bare.minerals for make up.
Now loreal have bought body shop it wont be long until they are using animals... grrr

I spoke to a sales assistant in november on shu uemera and he looked me straight in the eye and told me they didnt test on animals and did a big speech about it So i started buying their products, turns out they do!!!! So im not a happy bunny... really need to start looking into it.

Very excited for food when I get home.. still wanting an omelette yumyum :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was your pasta bake nice?

well im pleased to say tonight has been very productive :D

1. i made lunch for work tomorrow (cheese and broccoli pasta with extra cheese (hea) and extra broccoli)
2. i got rid of loads of old make up
3. i got rid of loads of paper i dont need
4. i put lots of things on ebay
5. i've done my washing
6. i've showered, washed my hair and dehaired... hehe (my body was becoming yetified)
7. ive changed my bedding
8. AND IVE HAD A DAY ON TRACK :D

i think theres probably more but can't think of any. Meant to be going on a date tomo after work but just going to see what happens. I will try and make good food choices as i'm going to egg on wed night. Im off on wed so im going to do some batch cooking. Really want to make time for reading again but i just seem to sit on hay day all the time... so addictive :D

food for today Extra Easy

b) porridge (heb) honey (1)
L) Stirfry, Noodles, Soy Sauce and peanut butter (4) with extra mushrooms and tomato ketchup (1)
d) fried eggs, beans, Mushrooms and onions with tomato sauce (3)
s)2x tangerines, 40g reduced fat cheese (hea) 2x hot choc highlights (4)

Syns: 13

hope everyone has had a nice monday night :D xx

Hiya. How's you?

hope your well x

Was your pasta bake nice?

well im pleased to say tonight has been very productive :D

1. i made lunch for work tomorrow (cheese and broccoli pasta with extra cheese (hea) and extra broccoli)
2. i got rid of loads of old make up
3. i got rid of loads of paper i dont need
4. i put lots of things on ebay
5. i've done my washing
6. i've showered, washed my hair and dehaired... hehe (my body was becoming yetified)
7. ive changed my bedding
8. AND IVE HAD A DAY ON TRACK :D

i think theres probably more but can't think of any. Meant to be going on a date tomo after work but just going to see what happens. I will try and make good food choices as i'm going to egg on wed night. Im off on wed so im going to do some batch cooking. Really want to make time for reading again but i just seem to sit on hay day all the time... so addictive :D

food for today Extra Easy

b) porridge (heb) honey (1)
L) Stirfry, Noodles, Soy Sauce and peanut butter (4) with extra mushrooms and tomato ketchup (1)
d) fried eggs, beans, Mushrooms and onions with tomato sauce (3)
s)2x tangerines, 40g reduced fat cheese (hea) 2x hot choc highlights (4)

Syns: 13

hope everyone has had a nice monday night :D xx

LOVE THIS. Positive vibes much
:vibes:
:vibes::vibes:

Sugar fairy they are by an author calleb janet evanovich also if you like reading books download the good reads app :)

Hey kay im good thanks thinking I might be having my second day on plan :eek: dont want to jynx it though :) how are you??

Hey kimberley yeah today I feel really positive must be rubbing off from yesterday :) i keep hearing "fear will.pass reget is forever" in my head.. so I keep doing the stuff I need to do rather than putting it off... how are you doing? X

Lol! That Jillian Michaels is a psychopath but I spose thats a good mantra to have!
I'm chipper today. Feeling a tad queasy and hoping that I haven't contracted that sickness bug through my teacher housemates from their stinking school kids. Paranoid much.

What does a facial consist of? I feel like I want one but am scared for anyone to have to endure my skin close-up. Lol

Aww hope you feel better soon. My facial, she took my make up off then washed my face put toner on and then exfoliated then she put a mask on and then moisturised :) all the way through she was asking me questions about what I would like to change and stuff it was really helpful and they will only put stuff on that will benefit your skin rather than their sales.
When I next buy products I get a free facial which is fab.. origins may now be my new fave brand :) x

second day on plan people SECOND DAY!!!! HEHE

b) porridge, (heb) Honey (1)
L) Cheese and broccoli pasta & Sauce with added cheese (hea) and added broccoli and mayonnaise (1)
D) stirfry, noodles, Peanut butter (7) soy sauce tomato sauce (2)
S) 2x tangerine and beetroot

Syns: 11

woooo :D. Tomorrow im going to egg with my friends for food and wine so ill have a brunch probs an omelette or something. night wont be on plan but hey the rest of it will :D

really tired tonight going to try and stay awake for the Taste.
Really craving chocolate so had a bit of peanut b (hence the 7 syns of it) and having as much green tea as i can :D

my aim is to not touch that vending machine in work all month, i think that will def help the weight loss... going to weigh in saturday this week.

hope everyone is having a nice tue xx

I'm doing ok it's my 2nd week so early days OH fancies chips from chippy but I'm being good and treating myself to some malteasers instead that way I'm still within my syns yet having a nice treat lol xx

one time you started using IG. Did it happen, or...?

ooooh got to love malteasers :)

i did start using IG but i never got round to using it... i love PIN/trest too much
received an email of PETA today saying that insta is still letting people advertise animals for breeding an things which im totally against. So i might have to boycott it. Ive already signed the petition.. lol

sorry i bet a plain no would have been easier hehe.... get pin/trest :) xx

Back