Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

well i am absolutely stuffed... ive ate loads today because ive just been in the house but its all on plan so its better than the meal and wine i would have had out

green day
brunch) eggs beans mushrooms onions tom sauce (3)
snack) lentil roast (hea) cajunnaise (2)
Dinner) macaroni cheese (1.5) cheese (heb) broccoli
Snack) slice of wholemeal bread (heb) peanut butter (4)
unbelievably large amount of green and christmas tea

Syns: 10.5

going to get up early enough tomo to walk to work so hopefully it will be nice weather :)
is everyone having a nice evening? xx

I never thought u could make them recipes with quorn... do u just use thequorn pieces???x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Brittany, your food for today looks fab :D . I normally always do green days so I use a lot of Quorn, there is lots you can do with it. Their website is fab with loads of recipe ideas that are simple to make. Thought I'd post you the link here for future reference. Just click on any pic and the recipe comes up. Hope this helps :) .

Vegetarian Recipes - Try All of Your Favourite Meals with Quorn

Kay xx

lots of green tea or water!!! get it down ya :)

thanks kay ive Favorited that to my computer and will have a look, I do like quorn but most meals i just fill with veg, i need some protein (aside from eggs) so i suppose it would do the trick :D x

Evening what you up to? I would like to have quorn so I could have green days sometimes, but it makes me so ill it's unreal :( xx

aww how come?? one time my mum made quorn tacos and after we were so bloated we both thought we were pregnant but didnt tell each other... after realising we weren't haha a few months later we told each other haha

ive just been on p/trest all night what about you? xx

aww how come?? one time my mum made quorn tacos and after we were so bloated we both thought we were pregnant but didnt tell each other... after realising we weren't haha a few months later we told each other haha ive just been on p/trest all night what about you? xx

Don't know think it's my ibs, last time I was up all night with the pain :(

Aw how polite of you both lol I would have told straight away lol.

After group went out with my friends for the pub quiz just flicked through the new mag. Gonna go to bed now in work in the morning :( x

Quorn mince gives me a really bad stomach, I can't even prod it without being in agony... The chicken type Quorn just gives me tummy ache... No idea why.

Morning Brittany... Anything nice planned for today? X

Hey it was lovely :) I will be def changing from clinique to origins once it runs out.

Im going to have a rant

Im finding it really hard to find products that do not test on animals.

Im thinking origins for skincare and bare.minerals for make up.
Now loreal have bought body shop it wont be long until they are using animals... grrr

I spoke to a sales assistant in november on shu uemera and he looked me straight in the eye and told me they didnt test on animals and did a big speech about it So i started buying their products, turns out they do!!!! So im not a happy bunny... really need to start looking into it.

Very excited for food when I get home.. still wanting an omelette yumyum :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey brittany, getting caught up on your diary and seen this. Have you ever tried B. ? All its skincare and cosmetics are buav approved (and not expensive :) ) I love their day moisturiser!

oh i haven't heard of that will have to look into it thanks ally :)

hey katheryn just another day at work what about you??

well today has been another on plan day wooooo :)

b) porridge (heb), honey (1)
l) Lentil roast (hea) tomato sauce (2), tangerines
d) eggs (3 again.. last time hehe) beans, mushrooms, peas tomato sauce (3) olives (2)
s) cheese (heb)
green tea and water

Syns: 8

done really well today, ive been crving chocolate all day but im being strong, got syns left so might have a bit of peanut butter but we will see lol

has everyone had a good night? xx

Back