Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Good food day Hun :) I've just been on ********* all night wonder who's fault that is haha. Just watching big reunion now, loved it last year not as many good ones this year :( x

Hi luv !!

I've actually managed tonight to get on here properly!! ( have still got marking to do but I'm gonna leave it-I'm done in !)

you've had a few good food days! Is your lentil roast recipe on here? Well done for keeping on track. I'm loving your positive attitude. Yay !! :D:D

I read what you said about the make up - I'd go back and complain about her, she clearly doesn't know what she's talking about . It's like telling someone that a meat pie is vegetarian!!

Hows work going ?
Xx

i just stuck a spoon in the jar hahah

oo are you excited bet you have a ball :D

its so addictive isnt it!!! i might have a quick look before bed :) yeah big reunion 2 is cak compared to last year... who is 5th story please??? lol

hey kitty!!!! work is ok thank but my hours have dropped to 32 grrr id work every day if i could, thinking of signing up to some agencies for bar work but dont know how it would affect my tax ill have to have a look
im not going to complain about him just wont ever suggest people go to that concession haha
the lentil roast is on here somewhere have a snoop though :) if u cant find it ill put it up again :)
hows work?? xxx

I'll have a looksee for it.

Works ok, but tiring. The school is over the water. From when I leave my house it takes just over an hour on two buses. There are a few kids with 'issues' which is proving a bit of a challenge . It's the year group I've had most my experience with so in that respect its easy. I've got tons to do as they haven't had a teacher stay with them for more than 6 weeks, some less so. I've gotta go in a pick up the pieces , sort the class out and put my foot down.

Try asking in your local pubs for a job. Some local pubs, social clubs. They might pay cash in hand for casual bar staff. Even if its only for parties etc. have you got your name down for extra shifts in work? Might just be the post Christmas lull and hopefully your hours will pick up. Then again if the people you work with know you're willing to do their shifts you might get some hours there

xx

I'll have a looksee for it.

Works ok, but tiring. The school is over the water. From when I leave my house it takes just over an hour on two buses. There are a few kids with 'issues' which is proving a bit of a challenge . It's the year group I've had most my experience with so in that respect its easy. I've got tons to do as they haven't had a teacher stay with them for more than 6 weeks, some less so. I've gotta go in a pick up the pieces , sort the class out and put my foot down.

Try asking in your local pubs for a job. Some local pubs, social clubs. They might pay cash in hand for casual bar staff. Even if its only for parties etc. have you got your name down for extra shifts in work? Might just be the post Christmas lull and hopefully your hours will pick up. Then again if the people you work with know you're willing to do their shifts you might get some hours there

xx

Sorry to intrude but you don't need a teaching assistant do you lol. It's the type of work I'm looking for Atm. X

not a good start to the day.. woke up 15 mins before im.meant to be in work eeeek... had no time for breakfast so had a spoon on peanut b!!! Was nearly sick lol

Also went to get lunch from fridge and I dont have any!!!! Its all frozen arghh so subway salad it is for me today (I WILL get one!!!)

I get a 20 min paid break so I just wont take it and then it makes up for me being late. Cant wait to be off for the weekend.

Kitty ill look into that :) so far made 70 quid on ebay woop just another 100 to go hehe

Hows everyone spending their friday? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohhh I hate rushed mornings!! I'm dossing about the house until work at 1 :S What all do you get on your subway salad?

Hey all works been ok thanks :)
I feel like im finally picking things up and dont need to ask as much :)

That peanut butter kept me full until 1 crazy... usually when I have porridge for breakfast im starving at like 11... but thats lower in syns and healthier so ill stick with podge hehe x

I got all the salad with hea of cheese and honey and mustard dressing (2) YUM
Also got quavers (5)
Dinner will have to be low syns tonight I may get some bread (heb) and have a big bowl of lentil soup

Weigh in tomo eek!!!

I signed a petition to stop two whales that had been captured being displayed on the winter olympics and got an email to say that they have been released wooo so good to know that signing something actually does make a difference :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day x

food for today:

b) peanut butter (4)
L) subway salad (hea) honey and mustard dressing (2) quavers (5)
D) eggs, beans, mushrooms onions toast (heb) tomato sauce (3)

Syns: 14

decided not to go to class tomo, i just cant afford it. Im so skint its unreal. I know my consultant will think im just giving up but i will weigh in at home. Ill go back when i can afford it.

need to get more things on ebay lol
applied for some part time jobs aswell today...
will this skintness ever end? booo

xxx

food for today:

b) peanut butter (4)

decided not to go to class tomo, i just cant afford it. Im so skint its unreal. I know my consultant will think im just giving up but i will weigh in at home. Ill go back when i can afford it.

xxx

Feel your pain. I'm looking for work but no luck lately. Fingers crossed for you xx

food for today:

b) peanut butter (4)

xxx

Hi Brittany :) hope your well. I've been planning budget meals too :p. It's good that your going to group, it will keep your motivation going. Your food diary looks fab for today.

Kay xx

Hey luv!!

Food looking good!!
I've had a look for your lentil roast recipe - can't find it, maybe I'm blind !!!

what you got planned for the weekend??
dont work too hard now ! Xx

Hi all... lost 2lbs :)
Just posted some ebay things and now off to docs cz been on heavy p for nearly 3 weeks now getting worried now.. starting to feel weak again

So after docs im guna make carrot ajd lentil soup and finally make the cheesy potato and broccoli bake.

Hey kitty when I get home ill post it up again... do u have access to the sw website? Its on there under lentil roast (sephardic)

Hi all... lost 2lbs :)
Just posted some ebay things and now off to docs cz been on heavy p for nearly 3 weeks now getting worried now.. starting to feel weak again

So after docs im guna make carrot ajd lentil soup and finally make the cheesy potato and broccoli bake.

Hey kitty when I get home ill post it up again... do u have access to the sw website? Its on there under lentil roast (sephardic)

Well done on loss. Good luck at docs xx

Back