Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

TWO POUNDS BRIT!!

Well done you!!! You go girl!! I'm so chuffed. Ha. I hope I get the same this week!!
Sorry you're a poorly one. You know what, that makes the 2lbs even more tbh!!!

I'd swop tho at this stage! Was on contraceptive injection for 6 months. Last one finished 28th Nov and still nada. I do keep crying though. Lol!!!

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Hi all... lost 2lbs :)
Just posted some ebay things and now off to docs cz been on heavy p for nearly 3 weeks now getting worried now.. starting to feel weak again

So after docs im guna make carrot ajd lentil soup and finally make the cheesy potato and broccoli bake.

Hey kitty when I get home ill post it up again... do u have access to the sw website? Its on there under lentil roast (sephardic)
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Britanny on such a good loss. 2lbs is great :). I'm loving the recipes your making. I will look up that lentil roast recipe on the website and is the potato and broccoli bake one on there ? yum yum :D. Hope you have a lovely weekend and wishing you another fab loss next week hun :p.

Kay xx

Thanks girls.. :) docs went fine just got to wait for smear test (joy)

Made carrot and lentil soup but I havent got any stock cubes lol so hopefully it will be ok... still simmering.

Just had a fry up, gone back to my 2 eggs hehe...

Picked up a bottle of wine in home bargains but then swapped it for some hot choc highlights woooop

Ill have a look for the lentil roast now..

GO LIVERPOOL!!!!! Wooooo

I'd swop tho at this stage! Was on contraceptive injection for 6 months. Last one finished 28th Nov and still nada. I do keep crying though. Lol!!!

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Not sure about swapping just yet will t try and find out the cause first... I cry enough without going on the injection hehe... id be too scared to not a have a p just incase I was preggers

U having a nice weekend? Xx

Lentil roast!!!!

300g red lentils, soaked overnight in water
450g onions, coarsely chopped
1 fat clove garlic, crushed
275ml cold water
2 tsp Passover baking powder
240g reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
method

Place the soaked lentils in a sieve and rinse under a tap until the water runs clear. Leave in the sieve to drain.
Spray a 25x20x5cm tin liberally with low calorie cooking spray and preheat the oven to 150°C/130°C Fan/Gas Mark 2.
Spray a large non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray, add the onion and garlic and cook until golden brown. Add the water and Passover baking powder, then remove from the heat.
Add half the cheese and herbs, then all the drained lentils with a pinch of salt.
Mix well, then turn into the tin, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for 2 hours until crusty.
-xx

Thanks for the recipe , again luv!!

gonna make one tomorrow I think.
Woop woop to your loss!!! Well done!!:D

just gonna do some washing and might get on the comp for an hour or so before getting ready to go for drinks tonight.
We were gonna go for a meal but I'm glad we're not now seeing as I had a non planned meal last night .

boo to the smear, yay to resists ting the wine and HOORAY for the reds!!
just hope we can repeat it next Sunday in the FA cup.
xx

Hi all... lost 2lbs :)
Just posted some ebay things and now off to docs cz been on heavy p for nearly 3 weeks now getting worried now.. starting to feel weak again

So after docs im guna make carrot ajd lentil soup and finally make the cheesy potato and broccoli bake.

Hey kitty when I get home ill post it up again... do u have access to the sw website? Its on there under lentil roast (sephardic)

Hiya.

well done on your loss! That's brilliant! x x

Hey kelly thank youhow are u doing this week??

Kitty enjoy your drinks.. we will do brilliantly next sunday I can feel it :)

Today has been very lazy since I got back in...

Food green day:

B) porridge (heb) honey (1)
L) eggs (2 hehe) beans toast (heb) mushrooms and onions sauce (1)
D) strifry noodles soy sauce peanut butter (4) sauce (1)
S) hot choc (6) cheese (hea)

Syns: 13

Not going to make the bake until tue now because ive ran out of tupperware!!! That soup filled 7 tubs!!!!
Waiting for hostages craving wine but having sugar free vimto :)

Hope everyone is having a nice saturday :) xx

Yay ! Your back on it doing your cookathon thing you did last year with your 7 tubs of soup :D . I likes :p. Looks like your sure set for another good loss this week mrs ! :)

Kay xx

Yay ! Your back on it doing your cookathon thing you did last year with your 7 tubs of soup :D . I likes :p. Looks like your sure set for another good loss this week mrs ! :)

Kay xx
Im hoping so.. will keep going :) as im now weighing at home im going to stick to saturdays I think :)

:party0049: yeayyyy!! Well done on the loss Brittany :D

Thanks ally how are you?? X

Thanks pet :) ive stuck most of it in the freezer so wont be having every day... its just good to take to work :) need toget some pistachios to go in it (its lovely) how are you doing?? X

Thanks :) id still like to lose another 22lbs but I might just stick to losing 17lbs to get me to 10st 5lbs I nees to be realistic ive been trying to get t to ten stone for 6 years now.. I dont think my body will go there... when I finally get close ill decide then :)

How are you.. have you enjoyed your special weekend??

Thanks pet :) ive stuck most of it in the freezer so wont be having every day... its just good to take to work :) need toget some pistachios to go in it (its lovely) how are you doing?? X

Never thought of putting pistachios in soup, sounds interesting. I'm good thanks! Had an absulutely terribly week last week, which looks as if it's reversed half of my Jan loss! However, back to it now and feelung motivated which is good! :)

X

Youll be ok it will come off.. Im still a pound heavier than when I started in october but I feel in the zone now.. I keep thinking of the summer and how im always depressed when everyone is walking around in nice clothes...

Will be us this year!!!!! :)

hiya ive been bad this week been ill in bed for 5 days so knocked me- sts this week but know why but i feel like im struggling at the moment x x

Back