Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Happy Sunday Brittany!!

You seem to be focussed to stay in the SW zone . :D
I think being on a budget really helps you sometimes to focus more on what you're eating . I've just made a pan of leftover veggie and lentil soup. I'm not on a budget as such , just that I tend to buy food that I don't really need. My cupboards have got loads in that i can use. its just that I'm a bit limited with cooking time after school at the mo. I'm gonna try get thru a few leftovers out the freezer this week.

Are you working today? Xx

Youll be ok it will come off.. Im still a pound heavier than when I started in october but I feel in the zone now.. I keep thinking of the summer and how im always depressed when everyone is walking around in nice clothes...

Will be us this year!!!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Summer is what keeping me going too Brittany :) I plan on going on holiday to see my sister in Texas, don't want to take any fat clothes :(, hope to lose another 2 stone by then if I can :D . How is your Sunday going ?

Kay xx

hiya ive been bad this week been ill in bed for 5 days so knocked me- sts this week but know why but i feel like im struggling at the moment x x

aww hope you feel better soon we all have them moments, just think of all the weight you have lost so far :D youll do it :D if you need us we are here :)

Happy Sunday Brittany!!

You seem to be focussed to stay in the SW zone . :D
I think being on a budget really helps you sometimes to focus more on what you're eating . I've just made a pan of leftover veggie and lentil soup. I'm not on a budget as such , just that I tend to buy food that I don't really need. My cupboards have got loads in that i can use. its just that I'm a bit limited with cooking time after school at the mo. I'm gonna try get thru a few leftovers out the freezer this week.

Are you working today? Xx

nope yet again im off today, so yet again doing nothing hehe going to roast some butternut squash and some beetroot later. My housemate found a recipe for 1/2 syn brownies and we have the ingredients in the house so might make them... will let you know :D well i made loadsssss of soup yesterday and its all in the freezer. i tend to take a big lunch to work and then only have something little when i get in. Im only in tomo and then off again for two days dont know what to do with myself lol you all prepared for work tomo? xx

Summer is what keeping me going too Brittany :) I plan on going on holiday to see my sister in Texas, don't want to take any fat clothes :(, hope to lose another 2 stone by then if I can :D . How is your Sunday going ?

Kay xx

oooooh texas sounds fab im wanting to go to malta, just hoping i can get some money together to go... :D

My sunday is ok thanks started off with a fry up (2 eggs, beans, mushrooms toast (heb) peas (needed some more veg although i know not superfree but saving my onion for my bake on tue) and tom sauce (2))
then ive had a banana and some raspberries with a hot choc (2)

later im going to roast some bns and beetroot and have that with some soup (random i know but need to use the bns been in the fridge for a bit now)
got a lot of crap on my computer so im going to sort that out and maybe JUST maybe do some exercise but we will see?? hehe

whats everyone up to? xx

I'm trying to use up my stock too before my next food shop this week. I have some onions tomatoes and bell peppers but don't know what do to with them for a meal. Any ideas ? :)

Kay xx

I have no pasta to go with the Bolognese sauce or quorn (running low on stuff) . I might make a soup then, will help me with my weightloss I guess. Thanks Brittany :).

Kay xx

1391966454435.jpg
This is my tea is was amazing, so good I'm pinning it...

Spicy carrot and lentil soup with paprikered bns and roasted beetroot with healthy a of cheese and some cajunnaise (2)
Followed by some grapes blueberries and raspberries!!!!!!
Superfree central!!!!

Would highly recommend!!!!

Oof oof oof :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) id still like to lose another 22lbs but I might just stick to losing 17lbs to get me to 10st 5lbs I nees to be realistic ive been trying to get t to ten stone for 6 years now.. I dont think my body will go there... when I finally get close ill decide then :)

How are you.. have you enjoyed your special weekend??

I've had a fab weekend thanks :)
I know what you mean about getting closer to target and then deciding what to do... My target is 10.7 but I don't think I'll be happy at that... I have a feeling I'll want to go lower... We shall see. Suppose it depends on what our bodies will let us do :rolleyes:

Yeah sometimes it hits a weight and just doesn't want to go below..

Food for today

B) eggs toast (heb) mushrooms beans peas tom sauce (2)
S) banana raspberries
D) spicy Carrot and lentil soup, bns, beetroot cheese (hea) cajunnaise (2)
S) grapes blueberries hot choc (4)

Syns: 8

Didnt do any exercise but I did start re-reading my book hehe

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend xxx

Hey all happy monday!!!!

Food for today

Toast (heb) honey (2) banana
Lentil roast (hea) tomato sauce (2) tangerines, diet coke
2 ginger nut biscuits (4)
Green tea x 2

Tea tonight will be same as yday soup with roasted bns and beetroot I think

Hope everyone is having a nice day :) x

8 syns so far bloody biscuits wont be doing that in a hurry lok

Just realised if I have soup thats double bubble of lentils today so will save the soup for tomo amd have something else... not sure what yet

Finish work in 12 mins wooop hehe x

Back