Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Happy Monday Brittany - hope your day has been good. Those demon biscuits eh lol how dare they just jump into your mouth! I suppose its the same as the jelly babies jumping into mine yesterday lol

Yup kimberley is correct ive been crippled with wind when I had lentils and beans in the same day... no pain.. just cant walk in case someone hears haaaa

Hey shiela silly jelly babies.. at least they have legs my nuts had to be helped in by me... haaa sounds wrongg..

A woman at work commented on me looking thinner in my face and stomach.. I was like ive only lost 2lbs lol she was like well you can tell... made my day :D

Off now till thurs... im never in grrr... off househunting on wed.. one of the houses is 10 doors down from.my flat wouldn't have to pay for removals haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Feel like ive been naughty but all on plan decided to have a green day so just had cheesey beans (hea) on toast (heb) with a humongous amount of onions and mushrooms and brown sauce (2)
Now having some grapes and will have a hot choc later...
Starting to like this being on plan malarky :) xx

Yay, well done. It can feel satisfying knowing you've done what you wanted to do. ;)

Hey luv!

hows your day been? How come you moving house? You'll have to find something to occupy yourself while you not in work this week.
Good food day for you too! X

Yay, well done. It can feel satisfying knowing you've done what you wanted to do. ;)

Thanks I know I'm feeling really in the zone :)

Hey kitty I'm going to finish my book and maybe start another living the dream hehe
I'm moving in June because the contract is up, my housemate is moving in with her boyfriend so I'm starting to look so I'm not stressing closer to the date. I still cant afford to live on my own so it will be a houseshare. Ive moved in with people I didn't know before so that doesn't bother me so we will see :) xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just catching up on your diary, well done on the loss this week. The soups look lush

Thanks Caleb :)

Woke up today with a face full of spots not even little ones like big boils :( I'm thinking its something to do with this 3 week long period Grrr so wont be leaving house today lol

Breakfast:
1392116435677.jpg
Toast (Heb) honey (2) banana and a green tea with lemon hmmm nice change from porridge :)

Will finish my book today its getting really good :)

Hows everyone Tue going????

Xxxx

Cheesey broccoli and potato bake
Serves 4
Free on extra easy and green when using cheese as healthy a

Ingredients:
400g potatoes, peeled cut into cubes
400g broccoli florets,
200g cherry tomatoes (I didnt put them in)
200g frozen peas
1 sliced onion
3 large eggs
1 tsp dried chilli flakes,
200g quark
3 garlic cloves crushed
Parsley
Salt and pepper
160g reduced fat chedder

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, boil potatoes until tender. Boil broccoli for 2 mins
2. Spray frying pan with frylight and stirfry onion. Add broccoli tomatoes and peas and stirfry. Mix in potatoes and transfer to dish
3. Whisk eggs, chilli flakes, quark and garlic until smooth. Add parsley, season well and stir. Pour over potato mixture then scatter over the cheese and bake for 30-35 mins

Enjoy

:)

Thanks so much Brittany, gonna copy this down and make it soon :p I love cheese and broccoli yum yum.

Kay xx

Its all Tupperwared up and in the freezer now sorry :) hows your day??? X
Im thinking of making Welsh onion cake Sunday its soooooo nice

Haha I was too slow! Lol.... I'm good thanks... Hungry :rolleyes: should be home from work soon, then it's shower, pj's and chilling :)
Do you have anything planned for this evening.? X

Back