Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hey nothing but tv watching and reading :) what about you??

Food for today extra easy

B) bread (heb) honey (2) banana
L) cheesy broccoli and potato bake (hea) fried mushrooms and baked beans, brown sauce (2)
D) spicy carrot and lentil soup
S) apple, hot choc (4)
Lots of green tea!!!!

Syns: 8

Made 200 pound on ebay (cant spend it but hey ho) and got myself an interview for a catering job (part time) so productive night :)

Is everyone having a nice night??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey nothing but tv watching and reading :) what about you??

Food for today extra easy

L) cheesy broccoli and potato bake (hea) fried mushrooms and baked beans, brown sauce (2)
D) spicy carrot and lentil soup
S) apple, hot choc (4)
Lots of green tea!!!!

Syns: 8

Made 200 pound on ebay (cant spend it but hey ho) and got myself an interview for a catering job (part time) so productive night :)

Is everyone having a nice night??? Xxx

Same... Just watching TV... A thing about plastic surgery.
Wow what have you been selling on ebay??
And whoop whoop to the job interview.. When is it hun? Xx

well just waiting for the email :)
ive sold a few make up things and my tablet.
hows your day been.

Went to counselling this morning then posted all ebay stuff. Then went househunting while i was waiting for the agent i was in co-op staring at choclate. Im pleased to say i didnt get any :D
a lot of the flats were nice but they could be taken before june so ill just wait until may to look really.
been on just eat to order a pizza but quickly threw a lentil roast in the microwave before i gave in :D
thank god for that :D

hows everyones day been? x

Hey Brittany, well done on resisting the choccy and the takeout :) lentil roast to the rescue ! :D Another well done on managing to sell your stuff on ebay, I've got some stuff on gumtree for sale but interest is slow :rolleyes:, I guess it depends what your selling. Congrats on getting an interview too, your on a roll lol . My day has been a bit boring apart from I have worked out my meal plans for the whole of next week and am going to Asda tomorrow to do my food shop, been looking up a lot of recipes today. Also going out Saturday night for a friends birthday to a nice posh Chinese restaurant in Central London, but not sure what to order :confused: any ideas, I normally do green ?

Kay xx

i know vegetarian dishes can be lower in chinese but if u do a search on minimins theres a few threads about chinese take out. I think chicken in black bean sauce is low? im not really sure because i love italian and always get pizza :D
thanks back to work tomorrow boo.... oooh look at you all organised what recipes you thinking of making? xx

Thanks Brittany will checkout the back of my SW book I think there is a section on eating out, just being lazy :p . I'm a bit late for the Chinese new year, it's the year of the horse isn't it ? no but I won't be cooking that :D lol but yes Chinese food is on my mind and I am fond of it, so going to whip up a quorn chicken and veg stir fry with noodles yum yum. What about you, have you thought on any meals you want to cook this week ?

Kay xx

Evening Brittany - fab NSV walking away from the choccy and the takeaway.

Congrats on the interview hope it goes well xx

Thanks Brittany will checkout the back of my SW book I think there is a section on eating out, just being lazy :p . I'm a bit late for the Chinese new year, it's the year of the horse isn't it ? no but I won't be cooking that :D lol but yes Chinese food is on my mind and I am fond of it, so going to whip up a quorn chicken and veg stir fry with noodles yum yum. What about you, have you thought on any meals you want to cook this week ?

Kay xx
I want to make welsh onion cake think ill do it on sunday but ill have to find the recipe
Oooh loove a good stirfry enjoy it!!!! Please dont ever cook horse if you can help it lol

Well done on walking away from the choccy and pizza! It will be worth it on Saturday.
Thank you :) how are you???

Evening Brittany - fab NSV walking away from the choccy and the takeaway.

Congrats on the interview hope it goes well xx

Thanks sheila well done on your sts :)

My housemate made 1/2 syn brownies and we both agree they are rank lol you can taste al the sweetener but ill have little bits after meals to get a sweet fix :)

food for today:
Bread (heb) honey (2) banana
Potato bake (hea) beans brown sauce (2)
Hot choc (2)
Lentil roast (heb) tom sauce (2)
1/2 syn cake (2)

Syns: 10

I want to make welsh onion cake think ill do it on sunday but ill have to find the recipe
Oooh loove a good stirfry enjoy it!!!! Please dont ever cook horse if you can help it lol

Lol I forgot your a veggie ! :D

Kay xx

Heya pet just finished work im knackered and starving was guna get a subway but bus turned up (fate) so god knows what im guna have when im home

Made a 300 pound sale today just through my recommendation :)

Hopefully it will get noticed also ringing up tomo to see about new job

I might weigh in tomo.morning so I can eat something crap fri night on my own single self hehe or wait till sat we will see

How are you?? Xx

hey sheila how are you??? i should do because both of the items are exclusive to harvey nichols :D but we will see im not spending it just yet :D

food for today:

L) cheesey broccoli and potato bake (hea) tom sauce (2) tangerines, sw brownie (1.5)
D) bread (heb) eggs, mushrooms tom sauce (2) sw brownie (1.5)
green tea, water and sugar free vimto,

Syns: 9

:D

xxx

Hi Brittany, well done on your fab sale ! :p Hope you'll get good commissions on that :) . Your foodage looks really good today. I can see that your cheesy broccoli bake is still going strong, my soup only just finished today too :D . Loving the choccy brownies yum yum . Hope you have a nice evening hun.

Kay xx

hey sheila how are you??? i should do because both of the items are exclusive to harvey nichols :D but we will see im not spending it just yet :D

food for today:

L) cheesey broccoli and potato bake (hea) tom sauce (2) tangerines, sw brownie (1.5)
D) bread (heb) eggs, mushrooms tom sauce (2) sw brownie (1.5)
green tea, water and sugar free vimto,

Syns: 9

:D

xxx

Put it in the new housey fund :D

Apart from a sore mouth im fine hunni - saw the scan pic of my grandbaba yesterday yayyyyy shes 10 weeks today due Sept 11th

Hi Brittany, well done on your fab sale ! :p Hope you'll get good commissions on that :) . Your foodage looks really good today. I can see that your cheesy broccoli bake is still going strong, my soup only just finished today too :D . Loving the choccy brownies yum yum . Hope you have a nice evening hun.

Kay xx
Yup still eating it got another portion for tomo :)
Dont know what im going to have on sat maybe take a big portion of soup to
Work..
Going sleep soon cz back in work early tomo hows your day been???

Put it in the new housey fund :D

Apart from a sore mouth im fine hunni - saw the scan pic of my grandbaba yesterday yayyyyy shes 10 weeks today due Sept 11th

Yeayyyy how exciting!!!! Thats so cute :)
if I get anything ill have to be boring and stick it in the "get out of debt" fund... hopefully that jar will be smashed soon hehe

Aww hope your mouth feels better soon.. you took anything for it???

Ill get on everyones diaries tomo.. im shattered sorry :( xxx

Hey Brittany!

well done on the big sale in work! They'll be begging you to do more hours- tell em I said!!!;)

foods looking good.

Will catch up with you tomorrow .
Nights xx

Yup still eating it got another portion for tomo :)
Dont know what im going to have on sat maybe take a big portion of soup to
Work..
Going sleep soon cz back in work early tomo hows your day been???

Yeayyyy how exciting!!!! Thats so cute :)
if I get anything ill have to be boring and stick it in the "get out of debt" fund... hopefully that jar will be smashed soon hehe

Aww hope your mouth feels better soon.. you took anything for it???

Ill get on everyones diaries tomo.. im shattered sorry :( xxx

Ive taken paracetamol and ive rubbed gel on hun :-( my dentist appt isnt until the 24th ill see if I can get in earlier though. x

Ooo well done on the sale missus. Will look good to your bosses too. How funny that the bus stopped you getting a subway defo fate think of the pounds both ways lol. Good luck with your weigh in if you decide to do it tomorrow xx

Back