Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

did you weigh Brit?

Ooh hope u feel better soon sheila nothing worse than toothache

Thanks timna and kimberley with the whole weigh thing.. I did weigh myself and ive lost a pound BUT I think im guna be good tonight and see what tomorrow brings... if not ill announce my pound loss later hehe

My interview is on tue in the morning yeay :)

Finishing work early aswelll :)

Hows everyones valentines :) xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks kay :)
I ended up having the takeaway so will use todays weigh in... I lost a pound yeayyy hehe
I think ive got the craving for crap out of my system now :) back to reality.. early night tonight hope everyones doing wellxx

Well done on the loss hunni thats great

Im knackered today lol not been sleeping well due to mouth pain!! hopefully tonight will be better cos of the tablets :D

Thanks girls :)

Finished work now :) just waiting for hostages im so tired I think this month long period is tiring me out...

Food for today:

B) banana, green tea
L) carrot and lentil soup. Tangerines, brownies (2)
D) mild curry savoury rice, peppers, mushrooms, onions tom sauce (2)
S) cheese (hea) honey (1)

Syns: 5

Havent had a heb so might have porridge later but doubt it

Xxx

Thanks girls :)

Finished work now :) just waiting for hostages im so tired I think this month long period is tiring me out...

Food for today:

B) banana, green tea
L) carrot and lentil soup. Tangerines, brownies (2)
D) mild curry savoury rice, peppers, mushrooms, onions tom sauce (2)
S) cheese (hea) honey (1)

Syns: 5

Havent had a heb so might have porridge later but doubt it

Xxx

Have you been to docs hun? It could all be caused by stress!! but best to get checked xx

Yeah they think it is stress but booked in for a smear on tue to see, I needes one anyway as im now 25 I juat hope it isnt anything to do with that.

Happy sunday everyone!!!! Had a nice lie in ish... so going to get up and go to aldi and get the ingredients for welsh onion cake.. only need potatoes and cabbage

Very excited to make it again :)
Then going to watch the match COME ON LIVERPOOOOL :)

Might even start a new book.. living the dream :)

Whats everyone doing today xx

aww hope you feel better soon we all have them moments, just think of all the weight you have lost so far :D youll do it :D if you need us we are here :)

nope yet again im off today, so yet again doing nothing hehe going to roast some butternut squash and some beetroot later. My housemate found a recipe for 1/2 syn brownies and we have the ingredients in the house so might make them... will let you know :D well i made loadsssss of soup yesterday and its all in the freezer. i tend to take a big lunch to work and then only have something little when i get in. Im only in tomo and then off again for two days dont know what to do with myself lol you all prepared for work tomo? xx

oooooh texas sounds fab im wanting to go to malta, just hoping i can get some money together to go... :D

My sunday is ok thanks started off with a fry up (2 eggs, beans, mushrooms toast (heb) peas (needed some more veg although i know not superfree but saving my onion for my bake on tue) and tom sauce (2))
then ive had a banana and some raspberries with a hot choc (2)

later im going to roast some bns and beetroot and have that with some soup (random i know but need to use the bns been in the fridge for a bit now)
got a lot of crap on my computer so im going to sort that out and maybe JUST maybe do some exercise but we will see?? hehe

whats everyone up to? xx

Hiya. Thank you. Would be lost without people on here x x

Morning Brittany - dont go stressing about your smear hun. Its quick and relatively painless just a little uncomfortable. I reckon after all you have been through lately its all down to the stress of that and your body adjusting.

Your welsh cake sounds lush mmmmm we need pics of course :D

Im off to do taxi duty in a bit, could do without it to be honest but hey ho its only once a week. Have a good day chick x

Hello Brit, smears are not to bad and over before you know it. The onion cake sounds lovely will store that one away for when I get back on plan. Hope your feeling less tired today xx

Hey girls day didnt go to plan foodwise today....

Porridge (heb) honey (1)
10 (i think) quorn cocktail sausages (10)
40g reduced fat cheese (hea)
Peanut butter (4) stirfry noodles soy sauce tomato sauce (2)
85% plain choc (10)
Savoury rice, peppers, mushrooms ans onions with tom sauce (1)

Syns.... 28!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt make the welsh onion cake either... shouldnt have bought cocktail sausages cz I ate the whole pack!!!!

Boo to liverpool losing... gutted!!!

Hope taxying wasnt too bad sheila :)

Hey lou you yummy mummy how are you??

Xxx

just ate the rest of that chocolate 25 syns just for that!!!
i have no control!!! :(

I know how you feel I've had my syns for the day, but I want more, I've got a serious chocolate craving coming on right now and I've already had my dessert :eek: . Don't worry Brittany, we all do it, tomorrows another day, at least you enjoyed yourself :) .

Kay xx

thanks kay :) its cz the mother nature fairy is on her way tomorrow. I wanted that choc to have after meals such as one square for work but that hasnt happened. Im not buying anymore so ill just have to go without.
Have you got any low syn treats you can have? xx

Evening Brittany - Mother nature has a lot to answer for grrrrrrrrrrr - draw a line and make tomorrow a fresh start whats done cant be undone. You've been fine other days so hopefully it will balance out

Taxiing wasnt too bad thanks hun. Got home, made tea, ive done all the lunches for tomorrow and made a scan bran cake (toffee and raisin) it smells delish. I ll cut it into 4 squares it will be 1 syn per square, well worth it.

thanks kay :) its cz the mother nature fairy is on her way tomorrow. I wanted that choc to have after meals such as one square for work but that hasnt happened. Im not buying anymore so ill just have to go without.
Have you got any low syn treats you can have? xx

I have used all my syns for today hun, I was just joking with the others, I can only eat tables and chairs now :D

Back