Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Hi... Just catching up on your diary.... Omg to the robbery! There's some disgusting people out there!
Hope you're ok hun. X

Hey thanks well it was more a shoplifter than a big robbery but it just makes me anxious :( but thanks anyway :) hehe I can't stop thinking about McDonald's after your post lol x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey thanks well it was more a shoplifter than a big robbery but it just makes me anxious :( but thanks anyway :) hehe I can't stop thinking about McDonald's after your post lol x

Oh god.... My post about McDonald's?? Nooooo, don't do it!! I'm regretting everything about yesterday!! :rolleyes:

Hope you have a good day hun xx

What is the app you're using for food pics??

Hey its called photo grid :)

Today has been hit and miss.. food has been good I turned down chocolate and the day has gone quite fast but I had a mini breakdown this morning... :( my counsellor thinks I'm ok now but I'm going to ask for more sessions

I think I've over thought so much about hating being in the shop floor that's its got to me I'm not guna ask to be moved because I don't wanna restrict my hours.. haven't got the rota yet so may change my mind one I've seen it...

Having a free facial tonight with dermalogica and maybe getting brows done so that will be nice :)

How's everyone doing? X

Hey Brittany I'm back !! :) Thanks for your kind words of support on my diary, I really appreciate it. Sorry your feeling a bit crappy about work. I can say I can probably relate to how you feel somewhat because I come from a retail background too. I have worked as a Retail Manager for many years, just last year I had to stop after my op. I have another mini op coming up end of April then once I recover from that, I will be looking to go back to work again. I worked as a Manager for New Look, H&M and TopShop :p. It was very stressful though and quite demanding, but the discounts were nice lol . If I remember correctly is it House of Fraser you work for ? (my sister works for them) what problems are you having at work if you don't mind me asking hun ?

Kay xx

hey kay thanks :D i work for Harvey Nichols, last year i had an incident in work so now i get really anxious when there are shoplifters and it gets me upset because it gives me flashbacks from last year, i honestly dont know where it came from this morning though because i thought i was ok but obviously it is still affecting me boo.
Are you looking to go back into retail? xx

hey kay thanks :D i work for Harvey Nichols, last year i had an incident in work so now i get really anxious when there are shoplifters and it gets me upset because it gives me flashbacks from last year, i honestly dont know where it came from this morning though because i thought i was ok but obviously it is still affecting me boo.
Are you looking to go back into retail? xx

Sorry to hear about the incident you went through, I have seen many in my experience too, London is quite rough. I have worked in the busiest malls . Christmas is the worst and January sales, people are ready to kill each other for clothes, and the women are worse then men lol :D . But yep when there is violence , I've seen it, it can get quite ugly and the police have to be called in. I have had threats before as a Manager, it's tough but I have no choice but to face it in my job, that's the down side. But I know what you mean, It's days like that, that I wish I was somewhere else. When I started out the clothes discounts used to really motivate me, one of the perks of my job but after a few years your not bothered by it so much. Anyway enough of me rambling, I hope things get better for you at work hun. Try talking to your manager or changing section, their normally quite flexible in department stores. Hope it all sorts itself out for you :) .

Kay xx

wow it must be horrible seeing all that :( i know i was thinking today the discount isnt that great when im constantly worrying. I don't want to ask to change sections because i think my hours would get cut down, im going to wait to see what the rota says (i only know up until sat) and ill start thinking what im doing :)

how are you feeling now? back on track? xxx

4th off yeay!!!!!!! Nice start to the journey hehe

Off to work today on the late but not guna let it bother me... :D

Sugarfairy have u watched mindfulness with Jon kabat on YouTube? It really helped me with my anxiety

How's everyone doing and what people got planned??? Xx

4th off yeay!!!!!!! Nice start to the journey hehe

Off to work today on the late but not guna let it bother me... :D

Sugarfairy have u watched mindfulness with Jon kabat on YouTube? It really helped me with my anxiety

How's everyone doing and what people got planned??? Xx

No I'll be sure to check it out mines really up at the moment, and not much just visiting family me thinks you xx

I'm off to work yawn lol... doing the scan bran challenge so off to get some Philly beforehand living the dream.

Honestly if you have time (it's an hour long) watch it because it really helps.. everything he says makes sense x

I'm off to work yawn lol... doing the scan bran challenge so off to get some Philly beforehand living the dream.

Honestly if you have time (it's an hour long) watch it because it really helps.. everything he says makes sense x

Thanks Hun I appreciate the advice, and hope work isn't too boring for you x

Back