Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

I was meant to be off today but I offered to work because I could see on the rota there was no one in... don't wanna sound big headed but they would have been stuffed If I hadn't lol

Can't wait for tue because I'm finally off... but I'm going for an induction for agency work.. (workaholic) even though I'm on at least 40 hours until end of April.. you never know lol

Did you have a good day?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was meant to be off today but I offered to work because I could see on the rota there was no one in... don't wanna sound big headed but they would have been stuffed If I hadn't lol

Can't wait for tue because I'm finally off... but I'm going for an induction for agency work.. (workaholic) even though I'm on at least 40 hours until end of April.. you never know lol

Did you have a good day?? X

Its not big headed hun it shows willing and your good at what you do. Just dont go overdoing it lol dont want you working yourself into the ground x

Ive had a half productive day :) Got up at 10.30 had a cuppa and brekki, cooked a gammon and had some of that with sweet pot chips and pineapple for dinner then made curried burgers for tea nom nom , got enough mix left to make some more tomorrow. Made a couple of SW quiches half of one gone cos hubby has been eating it grrrr. Got a turkey casserole in the slow cooker for tomorrow taking some for sis too x

Look at you chef sheils!!! Hehe.. The curried burgers sound amaze balls that's sounds like a gab productive day to me... :)

Nah I draw the line at 60 hours a week (every now and again not every week) would be nice to get out of some debt :) z

Look at you chef sheils!!! Hehe.. The curried burgers sound amaze balls that's sounds like a gab productive day to me... :)

Nah I draw the line at 60 hours a week (every now and again not every week) would be nice to get out of some debt :) z

Its not often I get the urge to stand and cook lol just didnt want to waste a full day sitting doing nowt. Think I might sort all my junk jewellery out tomorrow ( theres a lot of it lol) will take me a good couple of hours

Have you got loads??. I own like two pieces of jewellery I don't buy it or I lose it hehe

Hello all....
Up feeling rather upbeat today god knows why haha

Today for lunch I'm thinking of having scan bran with Philly and strawberries with a touch of sweetener. Do we think this could be nice?? It would just make a nice change from tomatoes :)
Hopefully the fruit shop will be open on the way to work (big juicy strawberries for a pound yum)

Finish at 5 today then don't start till 11 tomo so I may attempt to start my book tonight... my life is so exciting hehe

What's everyone doing today???
Xx

Ps: CMON LIVERPOOL WOOP hehe

Morning hun..... Pick me up some strawberries too? :p
Maybe you get something like some blueberries too to pelt at the little birdies :D Oh god that makes me sound horrible!!! :eek:

Hope work goes quick for you! I'm off today but in next weekend x x hate weekends as means working a six day week x

Hey thanks all, work did go quite quick actually :)

I bought myself a little something :) thought it was time to treat myself :) ill get some pics on the laptop to show ya... my phone won't let me put them up grrr

I did have scan bran with Philly and strawberries for lunch and pleased to say it was lovely :) will be having it again tomorrow

TV Is planned for tonight going to watch the taste USA then watch the lap of earth on channel 4+1 so excited for that

What's everyone been up to? X

benefit.jpg

i bought this :D its a tin (which is lovely) and inside is Benefit Porefessional Primer and They're Real Mascara (both full size) with a little perfume. Ive always wanted the mascara and the Porefessional has had some really good reviews. The tin was only 29.50 and the Primer on its own is 24.50. With my discount it got it all for just £20.95!!!! Just had to buy it!!!!!

Food for today:
B) Porridge (heb), banana, honey (1)
L) Scan bran (heb) philly (hea) strawberries, sweetener, grapes, ripple (8.5)
D) Vegetable Lasagne (hea) peas
S) mini eggs (2)

Syns: 11.5

just watching match of the day WOOOOOOOOOO :D

has everyone have a good night? xxx

Wow that's a brilliant discount on it, I can see why you had to get it!! My friend got me a benefit set at christmas that has a mini version of the porefessional primer but I haven't tried it yet. I usually use the garnier blur- I don't know what it actually does but it just made my skin look 'better'!

Well done on keeping up with the scan bran! I used to eat it- but not every day! Although after it broke a tooth (I think I have weak teeth!) I stopped taking it. How do you do your veg lasagne? I make a baked bean one I seen on the lunches thread here agessss ago that I really like.

Happy St Patrick's Day :D

Food for today:
B) Beans, Cheese (hea) onions and mushrooms
L) Scan Bran (heb) Philly (hea), Strawberries, Grapes, Ripple (8.5)
D) Porridge (heb) Banana honey (1)

Syns: 9.5

As you have probably noticed food is getting quite repetitive, will be making some soup for the soup challenge next week and will get some more bits in tomo :D

the way i make my lasagne is really simple. I just boil a load of finely chopped veg (literally anything) and fry some onions mushrooms and garlic then add passata and chopped tomatoes to it and stir. Add salt and pepper and chilli flakes with some basil and oregano then just put in a dish with two layers of lasagne sheets and then cheese on top

how you make the baked bean one? xx

Have you got loads??. I own like two pieces of jewellery I don't buy it or I lose it hehe

Hello all....
Up feeling rather upbeat today god knows why haha

Today for lunch I'm thinking of having scan bran with Philly and strawberries with a touch of sweetener. Do we think this could be nice?? It would just make a nice change from tomatoes :)
Hopefully the fruit shop will be open on the way to work (big juicy strawberries for a pound yum)

Finish at 5 today then don't start till 11 tomo so I may attempt to start my book tonight... my life is so exciting hehe

What's everyone doing today???
Xx

Ps: CMON LIVERPOOL WOOP hehe

Lol I have tons of junk jewellery - when ive sorted it ill take pics :D

Evening Brittany :), well done on your foodage it looks fab. I'm going to start my soup challenge from tomorrow. We can keep each other motivated in the week :p !

Kay xx

haha sheila i cant wait, get yourself an online shop :D hows your day been? :D

hey kay, what soup are you making? im thinking of making carrot and lentil first half of the week and maybe a potato and leek for the second :D i dont start it till thurs but we can def motivate each other :D xx

haha sheila i cant wait, get yourself an online shop :D hows your day been? :D

hey kay, what soup are you making? im thinking of making carrot and lentil first half of the week and maybe a potato and leek for the second :D i dont start it till thurs but we can def motivate each other :D xx

Lol I could probably sell the shops some Brittany. I always wait until the sales are on before I buy it some ive never worn lol. Well im like my dad he used to say " you never know when it might come in handy" lol.

My day has been busy hun - counting the days down to Friday as im out with the girls. There are 11 of us out, were going to Revolution vodka bar, weve paid £28 quid each, we get to mix cocktails and drink whatever we make, plus shots and a buffet hehe ...... my poor head on Saturday lol x

Yeah im at work until 5 on Friday so will have to have my stuff ready on Thursday night as were meeting at 7.30 in town. I think ill be wearing the dress I bought to go out in last week which didnt happen grrr.

Ooooo fab a date - I hope it goes well hun. Awww thats nice of your friend to do your makeup x

Ooo hopefully fri will make up for last week :)

Thanks lyndsey I thinking of suggesting olive press but ill think we will just go with the flow on Fri :)

Well it's finally my day off today :)
I'm attempted to have an amazing lie in but I was awake at 7.15 grrr lol I snoozed for a bit but it's not the same :)
Maybe I just can't lie in anymore...

Plan for today....
Dye hair (just a darker brown)
Get some food shopping in and if I have time, make soup
Go house hunting
Go to agency induction
Do washing
Sleep..
Following sw plan in between all this hehe

hope everyone has a nice day :)

Back