Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Fantastic huni! Well done!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls!!!! I lost 3.5lbs yeayyyyyy so 7.5 in two weeks and got my half stone sticker :)

And for the first time ever slimmer of the weeek!!!!!! Woooo

Woop woop wooop :) off to work now will be back on later xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on fab loss.

That's fantastic!

hope your well x x

Thanks girls!!!! I lost 3.5lbs yeayyyyyy so 7.5 in two weeks and got my half stone sticker :)

And for the first time ever slimmer of the weeek!!!!!! Woooo

Woop woop wooop :) off to work now will be back on later xxx

Awww thats brilliant Brittany well done lovely xx

Thanks everyone!!!!! :) I'm really pleased also had my appraisal at work today and my manager said he couldn't have picked a better person for the job wooop :)

Got a graze box through today so picked at that so probably gone over my syns...

One of the portions was pumpkin seeds,linseed and sunflower seeds so I'm going to put that in my soup tomo :)

I've decided instead of rushing after work tomo.. I'm going to come home, have a healthy tea then go for a few drinks on the date... getting nervous now hehe

Will get on everyone's threads soon I'm just lurking don't get time to post boo but off next week so will make extra effort :)

Hope everyone has had a great day????
Xx

Had a day off plan must hate eaten about ten freddos grrrr :( why have I don't this... can't do anything now.. oh well back on it tomo xx

Awww sorry hun your feeling down, don't worry about the blip, we've all been there, start fresh tomorrow, you still have a long time till next Thursday, it will come off, drink plenty of water in the week and eat lots of soup hun, you will still do fab at weigh in I promise. :)

Hugs Kay xx

Half 8... I have literally no clothes either Cz I sold them all on ebay... lol god knows what I guna wear.. and cz it's fri night I feel like I have to make an effort :(

Arghgggghhhbhh wish I had wine in hehe... you'd think I'd be excited but I just stressing..

I'll a get back on track tomo :) x

Ahh don't stress hun... You've got plenty of time to get ready and to find something to wear..... Were you thinking dress? Or trousers and a nice top? Sorry I don't know what type of things you wear.. In fact I'm probably not helping... Just holding you up getting ready :rolleyes:
I'm sure you'll have a fab time :)

Haha you weren't holding me up... I've ended up with a black top Black skinny jeans (2 sizes too small) black blazer pale pink shoes and pale pink scarf... then my huge winter coat cz it's freezing lol
... haven't had a text in a while beginning to think I've been stood up x

Haha you weren't holding me up... I've ended up with a black top Black skinny jeans (2 sizes too small) black blazer pale pink shoes and pale pink scarf... then my huge winter coat cz it's freezing lol
... haven't had a text in a while beginning to think I've been stood up x

I was liking the fact that you'd found something to wear, sounds lovely:) not that you think you've been stood up! :( Are you at the place you're meeting now?? Hope he turns up! Maybe he was just busy trying to find something to wear too! X

Hey all guna be honest haven't really been on plan and got on the scales this morning and I'm 2lb heavier.. boo

Haven't really had many texts so don't think there will be another date bio

Ah well mums coming tomo so get to have a chilled week off work

Feeling a bit down to be honest xx

Hey all guna be honest haven't really been on plan and got on the scales this morning and I'm 2lb heavier.. boo

Haven't really had many texts so don't think there will be another date bio

Ah well mums coming tomo so get to have a chilled week off work

Feeling a bit down to be honest xx

Awww Brit, hope you feel better hun. Don't worry about the off plan days, we've all been there, just draw a line and you will soon be back to losing those pounds again ! Glad your gonna have a chilled week off to relax, it will give you time to get your focus back. I'm sure you will turn this around and start feeling positive again, that's the Brittany I know :D. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday hun. :)

Kay xx

Back