Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

Finished off day 2 goin gym but had a bit of a blow out when I got home.. In excruciating pain with Tom .. And was almost in tears for chocolate to my hubby.. He went out and bought me some.. :( but got to say it did help..

Any way on to Day 3... Will pick up where I left off :D no more temptation!

Have a good day all x

Hi CrazyLady, you've done great to get down from almost the 14s to 13st 1 on your own. Shows great willpower x

Hi CrazyLady, you've done great to get down from almost the 14s to 13st 1 on your own. Shows great willpower x

Thanks hun.. I just hope I can keep it up on Exante.. Iv done this so many times now and I know what I can get like if I start picking.. So I just need to make sure I resist!!!

Just had my first shake of the day.. Yummy chocolate ummmm!

See now this is what I should have had when I had my choc craving last night!!!! Y did I not think?? Oh well .. U live and learn! Lol

On to Day 4.. Hope u all have a good day!

It's my brothers engagement party Tomo.. May have a day off the plan and pick up on Sunday ..

So.. Iv had 2 days off plan.. Back on track Tomo with as much gym thrown into the mix as I can manage. I only do 45/60 mins a time :)

My brothers engagement party and mothers day was wonderful so I'm not gona beat myself up about it but got to stay 100% now till my goal.

Hope u all had a wonderful weekend all and a have a great week ahead TSing :D xx

Glad you had a great time. Life is for living - we'll always have occasions, events and gatherings. Enjoy them without guilt then climb straight back on the wagon! x

Hey all!

Back on track today... day 1 .. Here we go!

Feeling positive and ready to get back into Exante :)

Totm over too so feeling a lot better and no bloatedness which is a bonus!

Have a good day all! X

Oh gosh.... It's harder today than when I started last week :(

I feel like eating.. But got to resist!!

Iv already had 1 shake, can't wait for the next one lol

Must not give in to temptation!!!

I have a function on 29th March and want to have lost as much as I possibly can by then!!!

Keep going CLA. Stay busy & keep focused on why you are doing this x

Thanks for the encouragement and support Girls!

I managed to resist! :)

Ok so on to day 2 and I have the worst headache .. I have only had 1 pint of water so far which will probable cause! Just sat down with another .. Need to keep topping up the water! :)

Hope u have a great day xx

Ok... so 2 shakes, 2 pints of water, 4 black coffees down and i feel soooooooo sleepy, cold and hungry.....
:cry:
2nd shake has helped thank god... sitting at work watching everyone eat lunch doesnt help but iv got to push through!!!

Just thought ... do I want a moment of food on my lips or the feeling of being slimmer and more self confident on the beach in Thailand.... the latter took away thoughts of food and put the smile back on my face!

Im going straight to the gym after work tonight... any workout i manage is a bonus - I have about 6 weeks to lose a fair chunk of weight... I want it soooo bad! & a lot more than I want food!

Hiya crazylady. I find the days I have lots of coffee to be very hungry, tough days. Just a thought, it may not be the same for you. Stay strong x

Hiya crazylady. I find the days I have lots of coffee to be very hungry, tough days. Just a thought, it may not be the same for you. Stay strong x

Hey .. Yeah it could be..,I will keep an eye on it.. but its more likely from the withdrawal of carbs and food that I had over the weekend lol

I'm really having to stay sting at the mo... It's soooo hard to resist food when I get home.. On the way home all im thinking is about what I could have...

Iv got my gym stuff with me today but may just go for sauna steam and swim.. And then an early night after sorting my hubby when he gets home from work.. It's hard preparing his dinner and lunch when not eating .. Just got to think about a thinner me on holiday.. Will be better than food and feeling fat, frumpy isn't self conscience in the heat ... Got to keep plodding along!!!

Quick question... Does the cheese and bacon muffin come ready made like the bars or do u have to make it into a muffin like the choc cake?

Morning has gone ok.. Just had a bar with cuppa! Yum..

Lookin forward to gym later today :)

Hope ur all havin a good day x

Back