Total Solution Back again... to attempt my ultimate goal to get to 9st for my 30th

You're looking really well in the second photo and can definitely see how your face has slimmed down already.

Well done!

On day 15/28!

I had quite a busy weekend.. Did have a little bit to eat but all non carbs when I did .. Except for nachos when I went cinema on dat night... I really couldn't resist! lol

Back on to 100% TS now.. No more protein nibbling!

Will give myself a couple of days to get back on track fully before weighing :)

Hope u all have a good day xx

Well done on sticking to mostly non carbs over the weekend and I hope you had a nice weekend!

Good to see you back on 100% today! :D

Should be a lot easier to get back into ketosis. Don't know about you but I feel so full from having real food!!! I'm soooo full!

Should be a lot easier to get back into ketosis. Don't know about you but I feel so full from having real food!!! I'm soooo full!

Yeah.. Even though I haven't really eaten much I feel like I'v eaten sooooo much...

Feel like it was a bit of a waste eating too.. Don't know why I bothered when I didn't get much out of it.. I really enjoyed the meal out with my husband ... I should have stopped there..

Oh well... On wards and downwards..

Afternoon all!!

Well.. I really struggled to eat my bar this morning I have had a third and will have the rest later I think..

Went gym last night and will go again today too:)

Its weird how in some clothes u can feel as though u really have lost a load of weight and then in some.. You still feel really fat and frumpy where u question whether u really have lost as much as u thought...

Trying to lose weight can be soooo hard not only physically but also mentally! It's really draining!! :(

Morning... So it's day 17/28.. Can't believe how quick the time has been goin!

A week ago I was 12s 13

I weighed myself on Friday and I was 12s 11

Ate a little over the weekend and have weighed myself again today after 2 days 100% and 2 gym workouts and I was 12s 11!! :(

Although it's a 2lb loss over the week it's a bit disheartening following the large loss I had the week before :( :(

I'm not sure if the gym has had an affect on my loss.. As I can defo see change even if scales don't reflect..

Don't get disheartened please!! That's an amazing loss. Keep it up. And the fact you've been on plan is something to celebrate. Well done. Be nicer to yourself xx

Right so I'm sorry to do this to u guys but I thought I'd upload my before and to date pic...

It's Sooo disgusting... So sorry again in advance lol

image-2862536478.jpg

This was me in September sometimes at 13s9.. I actually went bigger than this when I started

Crashed and burned this afternoon..

I had a pack of chicken pieces at lunch followed by 4 packs of skips and a double decker bar ... :(

Im also goin to fireworks display with my husband tonight and no doubt I will eat but.. I'm gona enjoy myself and get back on 100% Tomo..

I need the break today:)

You're doing the right thing and drawing a line under it.

I hope you enjoy yourself tonight and have a lovely time with your husband. :)

Morning all! Had a fab night at the fireworks last night :)

Back on form today.. 100% here I come! I need a 10 day blast on weight loss till we go away!!

Next sat I am goin shoppin for a new dress and I want to be lookin hot on my birthday :D

Pls god give me the strength to get back in the zone!

Have a good day all!

Good to hear you had a good night!

You'll look hot either way for your birthday I'm sure, but 10 days could shift a few pounds so that you're feeling even hotter! :)

Good luck on your 10 day stint - you can do it!

Good to hear you had a good night! You'll look hot either way for your birthday I'm sure, but 10 days could shift a few pounds so that you're feeling even hotter! :) Good luck on your 10 day stint - you can do it!

Thanks hun!

I hope sooo.. Think it's gona take a lot to keep off the food... I'm not able to stomach the toffee bars at the mo and so I'm just stickin with shakes..

Got a few hard days ahead of me but it's better than over eating and gaining back what I managed to lose so far.. Perseverance is key!

I just wish I could be thin and not have to always be on a diet!!! :( Lol.. Slowly but surely.. We can do this! Xx

It is very hard, it's feels like I know far too many people who can eat whatever they want and never gain or change shape at all! So frustrating but we know it'll be worth it in the end.

I only ever have shakes which in this weather is awful as I don't like them hot. Just need to keep remembering that if we stick to the rules, diet isn't forever!

:)

It is very hard, it's feels like I know far too many people who can eat whatever they want and never gain or change shape at all! So frustrating but we know it'll be worth it in the end. I only ever have shakes which in this weather is awful as I don't like them hot. Just need to keep remembering that if we stick to the rules, diet isn't forever! :)

Have the shakes warm maybe? I thicken them then warm up. It's like pudding. X

Wow you can really see a difference in your pictures, your doing great. Have you measured yourself too, especially if your going to the gym as well. I know what you mean with this weather I like the shakes but on a cold day they seem less appealing. It's not forever though.

Thanks girls!

Yep.. Stickin with the shakes for now.. Which is fine :)

Looking forward to goin to the gym tonight .. Glad to have my motivation back :)

After my birthday I will be changing to slim fast with an evening meal and 2 100 cal snacks in between ( mainly non carbs) along side the gym... I don't think I can keep up the vlcd too much longer ...

I just have to make sure I keep control on my diet and eating so that I don't slip back to my old ways and pile on the pounds again

How are you getting on? When will you make the switch to slim fast? Hope all is well. More calories would work better in terms of your work outs. With the right mindset you'll def get there. Do you have many meal packs left? When's your birthday? X

Back