back at slimming world

hi helen u done really well not 2 hav the chocolate .wish i had ur will power.had my weigh in 2day lost 2lbs not great 4 first week but a step in the right dirrection.had my last day at work 2day very emotional got a big bunch of flowers and card,only good thing about leaving is it will b easier to sort out my food not working in a kitchen.need some shopping 2mara going 2 plan some meals 2night.let me no how u get on 2mara.xx

Well done on your 2lb off thats brilliant :D

Are you starting a new job?

I feel rubbish tonight :cry:Got really bad stomach cramps and have to rush to the loo (sorry too much info i know!) I want it to stop now :sigh:

How has the meal planning gone?

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Helen x

Hiya, I'm just rejoining sw too. Love this forum, it's full of lovely helpful people! First WI on Monday! X

hi helen hope ur feeling better now.just about 2 go shopping hav a terrable headake 2day think im with drawing from suger.im not starting a new job im getting some qualifications and then training 2 b a midwife(thats the plan anyway,dont no if it will end that way)let me no how ur day gos good luc.im starving now its 2.30 and i havent had any food yet so im off 2 tesco .tx u later.xx

Hi Nicola,

Training to be a midwife, thats exciting stuff :)

Hope you have a good shopping trip and manage to avoid anything too high in syns.

I'm off sick today, was on the loo most of the night :sick0019: and although it seems to have stopped now (touch wood!) i feel really grotty still.

Do you think you'll be ok on plan over the weekend? Weekends seem to be the hardest.

Helen xx

hi helen hope u feel better 2day? hav u stayed on track ?iv had a good few days with food.just got my teeth lazered im in agony and have 2 get it done again on tuesday hope it settles soon.think i,ll go on sw site 4 some food ideas get bored with same thing all the time.tx back soon let me no how ur getting on xxx

Hi Nicola,

Hope your teeth aren't so painful now.

I'm ok thanks. Had a strange day food wise today! Although i think my bug was just a 24hr thing, my stomachs been feeling very delicate since, so just had a green day today but avoided anything high in fibre, and no fruit or veg - I usually eat loads of fruit and veg!!

I had an alpen light for breakie, plain boiled pasta for lunch - so boring but at least it didn cause my stomach to cramp, a digestive biscuit this afternoon and then mashed potato with 1.5 oz of reduced fat cheddar for tea. NOTHING like my normal day of eating, but all things that didt upset my stomach!

I'm cooking for 10 of us tomorrow as i have my family coming over. Going to do mexican. Making guacamole - which i'll have to avoid! Mexican rice (syn free) syn free chicken with fajita spices and 'fried' (i'll use frylight) peppers and onions, wraps - i've brought the tesco healthy living ones so will have one and syn it.

I'm going to do kind of refried beans but again i'll do in frylight. I wont have the sour cream with mine and will just weigh out 1.5oz of low fat cheddar as my 'a' choice.

Going to make a big fresh fruit salad for pudding :D

Hope your weekend is going well and you're sticking to plan.

I'm getting nearer to my 50 posts so will be able to private message soon :)

Helen xx

Hellooooo
Room for a not so little one?
I've just started againa nd mean business this time! I weigh myself on Monday's so am coming to the end of week 1. I was 13 st 9 when I weighed in last week. Really been good so far apart from a bottle of wine last night but have decided to use 2 days worth of syns for it and had lovely night chatting with my buddy so was worth it!! Also did half hour on Wii at the same time so that should cancel some of it out???
Fingers crossed!!!!
V x

I'm doing it myself this time. I have a little bit of history with SW. Did it 12 yrs ago when I was at uni and ended up at 7st6! It stayed off for quite a while but before I know it, 12 yrs later and after 2 children I was weighing far more than I ever have. I joined a group at one point and lost a bit, then joined on line before having my second son. After he was born in January last yr I weighed about 14 and a half stone.
I have finally decided to get back into it and WILL be sticking it out!

You are obviously going in the right direction! Will see in a few days if I am too...
Bfn
X

Hi Nicola,

How's your weekend been? On Plan?

I'm really hoping for at least 2lbs off this tuesday - fingers crossed.

Helen xx

Hope you girls have been doing good! I've been sticking to plan so fingers crossed I get a good first loss tomorrow. Excited! :)

How was your weekends? x

Hi Nicola, I'm brand new to SW, never done it before, started nearly three weeks ago. This wednesday will be my 3rd weigh in.

I lost 5lbs the first week and only 1 the second. I've been sticking to it really well so I'm really hoping for a decent loss this week, however I'm weighing myslef at home also, on my crappy scales (I know I shouldn't) and I'm not seeing much of a change :(

I piled on a couple of stone about 2 years ago, and I'm sick of feeling like crap, so I've set myself a target to get down to at least 10 stone for my holiday in June (fingers crossed)

I'm also in Belfast (well, just outside) keep me updated with your progress and I will too!

Hi Joanne - How did weigh in go? Hope it was a good result for you.

Hi Nicola - Are you still there? Havent heard from you for a while. How are you doing with it?

Sofartogo - How was your weigh in?

Yay i can private message now as i've done my 50 posts :D

Helen xx

3lb down! Woohoo!
* week too and taking the wine into account and all that I'm happy with 3lb!
Good luck with you weigh in
X

Back