back at slimming world

Hi everyone,
How is everyone getting on this week then?
I've put a lb on... :(
I have been so good all week until Saturday when a bottle of wine and a few pieces of quiche screamed at me to consume them and then had a family meal out yesterday lunch where I couldn't resist cheese and onion pie and chips :( (although I did have garden peas with that! SS aren't they?)

I made a big batch of superspeed soup yesterday so hoping that will kick start this week! Fingers crossed!!

PS To Helen! I'm great thanks for asking, apart from the obvious gain this week! Half term hols for me so feeling good!!! :D
X

PPS to Joanne, hope you're ok! X

XX

Im okay now thanks, we are working stuff out. Deff put me on a downer this week. Thanks for the concern :)

I maintained this week, which is good considering the amount of rubbish I ate!

hi girls how u all going,sory to here some of you r having a rough time latley,had a really bad few weeks myself with food.just want to put it behind me and get back on trek.i have'nt got weighed in weeks not looking forward 2wi n thursday but have 2 face the music.keep going girls and good luck.

Get on the scales and just draw a line under it and get restarted :)

I lost 5lbs on Monday, nearly fell over!! Been exercising this week as well. Hope you have a good week x

You 2! Let us know how you got on xx

hi girls how you all going hope your all well i had a 2lb gain this week but actually dont mind,thats not that bad for being off plan for over 2 week.let me no how your getting on,good luck

Hello all
How is everyone doing?
Weigh in for me tomorrow! Eek!
Have been saintly all week and have even refrained from weighing myself all week to see how I've been getting on!
Fingers crossed for any loss!! X

Hi all,

How are you ladies getting on? Nicola back on plan? Joanna blimey 5lbs off thats brilliant! Sofartogo let us know how weigh in goes.

I lost 1lb at weigh in on tuesday, not holding out much hope for next week though. Had too many birthday celebrations this week and although i havent been really bad i havent been really good either :confused:

Helen xx

2lb off for me which makes me very happy!! X

hi girls good to hear from you all,i put 2lb on last week not bad for not being on plan for almost 3 weeks,getting stuck in for march.cant wait to see how we all do in march a new month a new start.

Thats not bad and your right, brand new month!

I lost 2lbs yesterday :D

Nice one Joanne well done :D

WI for me tomorrow and it's * week so not expecting great things but lets see what ahppens :D Been doing red days quite a bit recently so it'll be interesting to give them a fair shot and see if I get bigger losses that way.

Another lb gone forever :)

How is everyone getting on? X

Good! Although I'm loaded with the flu, as is my OH, DD and DS, I am sticking to plan though. I've not managed as much superfree but still sticking to my meal plan and not eating junk. It's more a problem just now because I feel like Im forcing myself to eat!

How is everyone else? Hope you got a loss Lola and well done on your 1lb loss Sofartogo!

Well done everyone :)

Help me ladies :( I've really lost my motivation :cry: I was 100% sticking to plan but since my birthday when i had dinners/days out I've really struggled. I start every day well, on plan for breakfast and lunch but then seem to go off track. Sure i'm going to gain again this week :cry:

I hate how fat I am, and really want to lose weight, but it seems so hard at the moment........sorry to moan.

Helen xx

You can get back into it Helen. Think of the high u get when you lose even a little bit of weight. I've just started Zumba and it is fab! Would that be something to get u motivated again? just put this behind u and take a few steps forward. You can do it! X

Also, have u planned lovely dinners or are u just seeing what you have in the cupboard? X

Right,i feel really annoyed with myself for falling off the SW wagon, so i've climbed back on!! At the moment i have veggie and lentil soup cooking away for lunches over the next couple of days!

I know weigh in tuesday is going to be bad :cry: but i only have myself to blame and hopefully i wont have anymore blips!!

Keep in touch ladies xx

STS
:sigh:
And I've been so good too... More than a little peed off!
Vx

Back