back at slimming world

Hey girls! I hope to have lost more that 1.5lbs on Monday so I can get my half stone sticker! How have you been? Your both doing great. Nicola, 2lbs a week is great! You'll get it off in no time. I've started doing my wii fit again tonight and I'm going to buy some more games for it.

Hi Joanna, Good luck for getting your half stone sticker on monday, will keep my fingers crossed.

Hi Nicola - hope you're doing well.

We can do this ladies :) we're going to feel so good by the summer :)

Helen xx

hi girls how u going?gl for monday joanne.i find the weekends hard sometime im not hungry just bored and that leads to bingeing,going 2 go shopping 4 new shoes 4 my son,that should keep my mind occupied 4 a while.how u going helen xx

Hi Nicola,

I'm ok thanks. Having a red day today and tomorrow. I'm due on and REALLY want to eat sweet stuff! Not because i'm hungry.....i just want chocolate!!!!!! :17729:

Good luck over the weekend, keep in touch Joanne and Nicola :)

Helen xx

Hi everyone. It's good to see all is going well for u all. I've been good this week. I saved all my syns up all week so I had 77 for the weekend. (can I do this?) I had a bottle of wine and a small take away but it has all been counted. (can this really be a diet!!) weigh in tomorrow! Excited for this!! Good luck to u all for ur weigh ins!!! X

I only lost half a pound at my last weigh in, and to be honest this hasn't been my best week :( Had a bottle of wine on Thursday night, forgot my Speed soup that I was meant to be having in work for lunch on Friday, then colleagues were going to the chippy for lunch so I ended up getting a chicken kebab on chips. Don't even want to think about ho many syns were in that. I didn't even enjoy it!

Then on friday night I ended up going to a friends and had another bottle of wine.

Saturday night comes, and I'm going out, so of course yet another bottle of wine, plus a few Morgan Spice and full fat Coke were had. Eeeeekkk

I weighed myself at home this afternoon (I know I shouldn't) and I don't seem to have put any weight on since my last WI, so hopefully if I'm really good between now and my next WI on Wednesday the damage won't be too bad! On the plus point, aside from those chips and all that bloody alcohol, I did stick to the plan otherwise, I didn't give up completely.

The plan for tomorrow is 2 slices of Nimble bread toasted and spread with Laughing Cow Light for breakfast

An apple, a pear and 2 clementines to have for my morning and afternoon breaks

Superspeed Soup for lunch

SW Quiche for dinner

Fingers crossed and good luck!! :)

Hi All,

Sofartogo - I'm sure some people count there syns over the week rather than day by day, so i'm sure that must be ok, as long as you dont go over the 105 syns for the 7 days.

Lolacola - If you're really good until weigh lay hopefully you can limit any damage.

Good luck with your weigh ins this week ladies - that includes you too Nicola and Joanne

Helen xx

Hello everyone! WI today - lost 2lb. Am happy with that. At least it's going in the right direction! Also, I have 1 more week to get through and then it's half term for me so going to take the dog for lots of long walks! Fingers are crossed for good weather!! X

Well done sofartogo, another 2lb off is brilliant.

I've got weigh in tomorrow :( I'm dreading it! Its the time of the month and i feel massive :cry:

Helen xx

hi girls how u all going.good luck for wi helen.iv had a really crappy week this week,all my plans for loads of ss foods turned into loads of (really)bad foods im dreading wi on thursday.no chance of my 1/2 st award.

Crap :( put on a 1lb :( Been good ALL week but I had switched to an evening class instead of my usual morning one. Think I'll be going back to the morning one next week!

Nicola - Good luck for thursday. Keep postitive, we can do this :)

Joanne - Sorry to hear about your lb gain, I bet anythign its because its later in the day and just water rather than actual weight gain. Keep positice - good luck for next week :)

I lost 2.5lbs this week :) 1.5lbs to go to get my stone award, really hope i can get that off this week.

Helen xx

well done helen,realy pleased for you.dont worry about ur gain joanne just get stuck back in,wish i could take my own advice,i just cant get back on track but its another day 2maro.

Hi Nicola,

Draw a lne under it and start a fresh tomorrow :) Just think how great you'll feel come the summer and nicer weather if you stick to it and keep losing :)

Helen xx

Thanks girls. How are you feeling tonight?

I split up with my OH tonight, so feeling a bit low :(

Oh no Joanne! That doesn't sound good. Hope ur ok. Sending hugs ur way!! X

I had 2lbs off on my Wi which was quite surprising given all the alcohol I had last week, and the kebab on chips! Hopefully it won't all catch up on me at next week's weigh in.. Plus I have to weigh in a day early next week as I am working in London on the Wednesday so I won't be back in time for my class. Good luck all :) xx

Back