back at slimming world

Sofartogo 3lb is brilliant well done!
I wish i could lose 3lb in a week, mine goes very slowly.

Helen x

You lost 6lb in your first week! That's huge! Keep plugging away!! XX

5.5lbs off I got on Monday :D

Wooohooo! Roll on next Monday!

I can't believe i'm typing this but my wish came true!!!!! I lost 3lbs this week yay!!! :bliss:

Going out for dinner tomorrow but hoping i'll be able to pick something ok from the menu
ASK

Helen xx

Well done to both of u!! what amazing losses! I have a lot to live up to for next week! X

You've both done great!!

If you have a chance will you have a look at the ASK menu and tell me what you think would be best and syns if you know them?

I think the salmon salad or the vegetable pasta in light tomato sauce would be lowest.

Helen xx

Im so happy! I want to really try and push myself to a mini goal. I want to hopefully be 12 stone by the summer so thats over 2.5 stone to go! Woohoo, Lets be skinny minnies girls :D

You've both done great!!

If you have a chance will you have a look at the ASK menu and tell me what you think would be best and syns if you know them?

I think the salmon salad or the vegetable pasta in light tomato sauce would be lowest.

Helen xx

Yeap that sounds about right. The salmon salad sounds yummy! Anything in a tomato sauce is usually the lowest syns and to stay away from cheese or cream sauces.

Sounds like a good plan :)

I really want to get my stone award by my birthday (which is 3 weeks today) so need to get at least another 4lb off by then!

I'm a bit worried about going out tomorrow, does it sound really sad that i worry about nights out as i cant control exactly what goes in the food so dont know the syns. I really dont want a gain :(

Helen xx

No of course not, i think if you get the salad and just ask the waiter to make sure they dont add any dressing or oil to it and you'll be fine :D

hi girls how u all going.sorry havent been on in a few day been a bit busy,but doing well with my eating.great weight loss this week girls hope i can get that sort of loss on thursday ,stick at it we`ll b thin in no time:p xx

Hi Nicola, I'm brand new to SW, never done it before, started nearly three weeks ago. This wednesday will be my 3rd weigh in.

I lost 5lbs the first week and only 1 the second. I've been sticking to it really well so I'm really hoping for a decent loss this week, however I'm weighing myslef at home also, on my crappy scales (I know I shouldn't) and I'm not seeing much of a change :(

I piled on a couple of stone about 2 years ago, and I'm sick of feeling like crap, so I've set myself a target to get down to at least 10 stone for my holiday in June (fingers crossed)

I'm also in Belfast (well, just outside) keep me updated with your progress and I will too!
hi lolacola how you been getting on?im having a good week this week :D ,weigh in 2mara evening let u no how i get on.stick at it girl xx

Sounds like a good plan :)

I really want to get my stone award by my birthday (which is 3 weeks today) so need to get at least another 4lb off by then!

I'm a bit worried about going out tomorrow, does it sound really sad that i worry about nights out as i cant control exactly what goes in the food so dont know the syns. I really dont want a gain :(

Helen xx
hi helen 4lbs off in 3 weeks u can do it,my sw consultant always tells us if we r not far of a target go back 2 r food dairys and do week 1,back 2 basics.good luck xx

Hi Nicola,

How are you doing?

I went out for dinner tonight :eek:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, dont forget to let us know how you get on

Helen xx

GL for weigh in! xx

hi girls had my 2nd weigh in 2 day and lost 2lbs thats 4 in total but i am a little disapointed ,was expecting a bit more as i was really good all week,going 2 have lots of ss food this week and hope for 3lbs next week and get my half st award.how you all going girls?

Hi Nicola,

Dont be disappointed, thats the equivilent of losing 4 packets of butter!! I usually have very slowly loses (think i was just lucky on tuesday). You're going in the right direction and thats what matters :)

Helen xx

No probs :)

I'm hoping for at least 2lbs off, but doubt i'll get it. Im counting my syns across the week this week as i went over when i went out for dinner yesterday.

Helen xx

Back