Back on it!

Hi I'm on week 2 of lipotrim, I started at 14.7lbs after 1 week I'm now 13.7 so that's a stone off. I'm well happy. I need to get to 10St before the end of april as I have a wedding dress i need to get into. Do you think this is possible? I have no idea what to expect. So far so good the odd hunger pang but I just drink water about 5 pints a day. Sometimes I feel weak but I know i have to do this as I can't exercise due to a bad pelvis after child birth. I've searched and searched for a support group and this seems the only one. I hope there are active ppl here. If so please say hi and let me know your story and how your getting on

Hi Nuttybex,
Yes! There are a 3 of us active on here at the moment. I'm sure you'll be able to get to 10 stone by the end of April if you stick at it. You've only 3 & a half stone to lose now, well done. If you read back from the start of the thread you can see how we all started and where we are on our journey. It's so good to have support and people who understand! :)

I'm almost exactly same as u nuttybex. Was 14st 1 pound last week. First weigh in today and I'm 13.7 now. Want to get down to 10s too, but I don't know if I'll manage staying on this longer than three weeks. Literally taking this one day at a time. Daytime is deadly, night time is tough. How is everyone else gettin on ?

Hie everyone, I'm on day 4 and it's getting easier now. This is my second time doing lipotrim, when I first did it is lost 4 stones that was 3 years ago before I had my first baby who's now17 months. I'm finding it a bit hard as I have to cook two meals a day.

How long did it take you to lose 4 stone? I've 3 and a half to lose before end of april. It's hard being around food at the start, I'm fine with it now. Just keep in your head your goal. You can do it

ladysumo28 I'm at the same point- just started day 5! The last time I did lipotrim I worked around food every day- and I actually found it easier! I find the more I try to stay away from food the more I crave it. Everyone's different but just keep drinking lots of water and take each day at a time!

My weight seems to have stalled on week 2, my scales are not moving but my body seems thinner. Is this normal? I've not cheated and I drink 5 pints of water a day.

Nuttybex it took me 2.5months to loose it. Don't worry if the scales are not moving, if you can see your results that's what's important. Good luck

MissCerys I'm drinking 2.5 litres a day. Today I feel like I'm in ketosis, no longer craving food...yeyieeeeee xx

Nuttybex, I'm on week 2 and my weight has stalled, I have been 100% and I've drunk loads of water! I'm just hoping I have double weight loss next week! Let's keep going & see! :)

Ladysumo28 that's brill ☺ it gets easier from here!!

I also agree- it's how you see yourself! Others take measurements instead of solely relying on the scales :) in my second week the first time around I only lost 2lb and I was gutted - each week after this I had much bigger loses!

Keep going guys! :)

I think another thing that helps is taking measurements and photos. Sometimes you might not have lost weight but may have lost inches and I think photos spur you on. Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Well week 2 weigh in and ive lost 2.5lb. Not happy at all, what's happened? I've stuck to it like glue, drank 5 pints of water a day. Well week 3 to come hope I lose more this week

Don't be too dissapointed Nuttybex. I know it's hard my lowest loss was 2lb last time- but it does pick up and next week you'll have a great loss!

I would think so, if you have any queries just email Lipotrim direct. I emailed them with supplements I was taking for advice and they responded really quickly. Hope you're doing ok xxx

Back