Back on the road to the magic slimdom - Roosters Road trip

Ps If you need any encouragement there's a realy gorgeous looking blonde on the before & after thread who's just posted her pics after a massive 66lb loss.

I'd go & have a look & be proud of what she achieved before she had her birthday meal.
(Look R it was only a meal;) )

Wow well done on only 4lbs on, it could have been much worse....lol.
Hope you didnt suffer too much with the hangover.

Hey Roosters it was you Birthday!!!!

Happy belated returns.

Don't worry.
Get straight back on the S & N (= me speak for the Straight & Narrow) & it'll be forgotten in a week or 2.

by the way the funny tummy. I've had a bit of a 'rumbly day' after achang i diet eg the day after last W/E's dinner do. It may just be the sudden change in traffic rather than a specific intolerance.
Keep us informed though.
The bowel side is a rather neglected aspect of this diet I think .

hmm.. I think you could be right, it's just the body ajusting to food I guess - also, everything repeats on me! I've never had that before!! oh the joys of ssing..

Wow well done on only 4lbs on, it could have been much worse....lol.
Hope you didnt suffer too much with the hangover.
[/quote]

It was DREADFUL sonya, honestly I had to sit very still most of the day - but I deserved it!! hehe :whoopass:

Just thought I'd add this picture of my little plonka.. tsk.. fancy getting in the bath fully clothed.. :doh:

morevi023.jpg

Love the picture...& the tomato sauce beard.She's great.

tell me how did you manage to get such a big pic uploaded?I can only manage to do thumbnail size ones.:sigh:

Love the picture...& the tomato sauce beard.She's great.

tell me how did you manage to get such a big pic uploaded?I can only manage to do thumbnail size ones.:sigh:

Well, I uploaded my pictures to photobucket Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and then resized them there, (they even have a message board size) then in your post you click the button next to the quote button and cut and past the url from the picture you want to post on photobucket (the url is just under the photo so it's realy easy.)

thanks Roosters i'll try it.

Back