Back on track after a wobble to huge it was an earthquake ;)

DaveP

I haven't been on here recently as I didnt want to bore you with my tales of non abstinance. But I'm finally on track and glad to stop lurking here.

I lost 6 lbs this week and now weigh in at my lightest ever and have a total loss of 3 stone 13 since I started dieting and exercising last summer.

I think the turning point was that seeing my best friend who I havent seen in 18 months has rekindled my desire for weight loss. She has done something positive about her weight (Put some on). And she was so happy that I was doing soemthing about mine, it has spurred me on. Not that my gf or my LLC dont try and spur me on, its a different face saying different things.

Anyways, I have a target of another 2 stone by mid april. Lets see if I can do it.

As a side note. There are a few foxy ladies on here. Not going to mention any names but there are a few in their 30s and 40s who are looking great.

Nice to have you back. Good on ya!! And good luck with your goal. :)

Its nice to hear some encouraging words from someone else - I know just what you mean. There are some people in our lives that say what they do because they feel they should - when you hear it from another party, it just reincforces it a bit. Thats cool.

Keep on keepin on! :)

Glad you are back on the program dave, it would be a shame if you didn't finish it as you do really well when you put your mind to it.
You will be super slinky in no time.

I think one of the reasons why I'm more spurred on is coz my BF (best friend not boyfriend) is this sharp tounged girl from the valleys who will tell me if I am being stupid or will give me a kick up the backside if im being a whinger. So for her to say how great I was doing and how I am looking so much better, it really was a spur on.

And ive just spotted a few who are older than that, that I'd have liked my friends mums to be.

Do you mean me Dave;)

I think it might be a good idea to have a wobblers thread where all the naughty people can go and express themselves without feeling guilty of upsetting the others. :mad:

And ladylite Im not syaing if it was aimed at you (blush). But also I sooooo want Llanarth Crescendo from the follywood site. Looks an absolute darling.

Afraid he wasnt mind Dave, been sold now. SORRY!!!!!!!;)

He sold for £2000 grand to a family who are gonna do workers with him (that is jumping for the uninitiated)but we havnt heard of him lately.

We will have a lovely connemara for sale shortly (well one of our clients will - we only produce them - cant afford them);)

If you like the Llanarth ponies you should look on THEIR website, some stunners there.

well done on your weight loss dave! Keep meeting up with your friends! I looked at the follywood site too and wished. Years ago I used to have my own. Haven't got the time or money anymore. I dread to think how much its costs for a set of shoes now. Back then I could get a set for £5.00! LOL!

Big Birdy it is £75 for a set of shoes from a good blacksmith.

Now you know why most of them aint mine and we do other peoples.

Mind you the best one is P the Judge and he will be heartbrokenly sold at the end of this year to pay off our acquired debts, but we have also gone as far as we can with him.

Dave I agree keep meeting those friends. You mentioned that one of your friends is Welsh they are such down to earth people.:D

Yeh she is my best friend and due to both being busy and just generally sliding doors situation when meeting neutral friends I hadnt seen her for 18 months. So it took a bit of getting used to each others new weights haha. But you are right I love welsh girls. Not too hot on welsh guys. The accent does something to me. haha especially the valley girls.

I love the welsh accent is has such a lovely trillllllll to it.

Also think the welsh lasses are really bonny. - oops it think that is a Lancashire phrase.:confused::confused::confused:

Back