Back on track & eating our way back into ketosis!!! Who's with me??

God yes, the dreaded munchies Z, we have all had that love.

Thats probably the taste of ketosis DD. x

Well Im still in ketosis and havent cheated once since starting Atkins but the scales just arent going the way I want them to. I feel as though its constantly 2 steps forward, one step back and right now thats causing me to want to eat off plan big time.

So the plan is that from Monday its back to strict induction for me. No more 85% choc, no more sausages, no more anything that is processed in the slightest. I have a Christmas night out 23 weeks away and am determined to lose 50lbs by then. Extremely do-able so just need to keep remembering that goal any time I am tempted to eat anything processed. Need to give DD the bars of choc in the fridge to keep for me along with my Atkins bars to remove temptation, lol.

Jo

P.S. Going to Frankie and Bennys for DD's birthday on Tuesday. Any suggestions as to what I can eat?

F&B are excellent at fiddling with the dishes for you. They will happily do sauce on the side and will swap potato for salad/veg.

Prior to low carb I use to have pesto crust salmon with veg and salad :) I've also had the New Yorker chicken without the BBQ sauce. You should be quite spoilt for choice especially with the steaks too!

Yes, I'd stick with the steak, F&B are good. :)

I agree with the strict induction as well Jo

Yep, I had lovely steak there last week & they did me a salad instead of chips. Lush!

oooww im too tired to eat :(

I'm back on the wagon too.. struggled to stay on Atkins whilst DD had an op about 5 weeks ago, and never got back into it.. surprisingly i only put on 4lbs in that time!

Aiming to get those 4lbs off this week so watch this space...
5 weeks till holiday, would be nice if i could drop 10-14lbs by then!

hi smamfy :D

i ate, fry up :D

Hi smamfy, welcome to our little club.

hey peeps.
I seem to have some out of ketosis? my stick was pink last night but nothing this morning - i did do quite a bit of exercise (for me) and wonder if thats why - im sure ive read somewhere about the ketones burning off.
my eyes are soooo dry and have been since yesterday afternoon, its horrid :( Help me lol

I have no idea Vicky, I've never heard of exercise taking you out of ketosis though.

i dont think it takes you out Jim i think it burns ketones off so they dont show???? unless ive dreamt it lol

im burning up baby!

I don't know love.

research on google has proved fruitless too - a bit hit and miss LOL

Back