Back on track now christmas has past.

nicolexox

Hey guys

I hope you'se all had a wonderful christmas and go on to have a great new year :).

I fell off track before christmas, after loosing -34.5lbs and weighed myself this morning and have gained 8 lbs:(.. sad times!:break_diet:

I'm dusting myself off and getting back on track, because i know if i don't do anything i will gain more weight.

I have my WW class tomorrow, however i'm really embarrased to go because i've put on so much weight :( :(

I want to continue my weight loss and am in the zone to try really hard.

Some advice would be fab.

Love nicole xxxxxxxxx

You sound well motivated so don't worry. Go back to class, hear what you've gained and aim to have it off in a set of time, that'll help your motivation, or treat it as day 1 again. Make 2012 the year were you'll get to your target and stay there. Good luck.

My ww meeting is next week, I know I've gained but this week I am gonna go for it, really try and limit the damage and get back to were I'm happy. Its okay to take some time off every now and then, and Christmas is just once a year. Its over now so we'll just get back on the horse and carry on till the next real celebration hehe. Good luck, and we'll get there xxxxx

hey MrsLmc: Went back to my class this evening and gained 7lbs over the last three weeks that i have missed:/ Going of track before christmas was not my best idea.

Yeah definetly, the real celebration for me was losing weight not christmas and eating loads :) . back on track for me, the best of luck for you :) xxxxxxx

Well done for going and facing the music. You can get back on class and enjoy your losses again next week xx

Unfortunately I'm finding it hard to get back on track without my class and its not till next wednesday :-(

class wasn't as difficult as expected, faced up to everything :). Is there another class that you could perhaps go to closer than your other class?

Back