Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Did some Christmas baking with the children - "nut mince pies" low fructose but high syns! I am quite proud of myself for only eating one ( so far) at 15 syns it does use up my quota for the day but hopefully that's ok as I have a free success express supper planned.

It does seem a little pointless after all the custard creams and the real mince pie yesterday but they were fun to make and they taste good fortunately!

the evening has gone to plan and I can claim a good success express day with 15 syns, 1.5 HexAs and 2 HexBs. :)

It was not too bad - I had 1/3 meat, 2/3 veg and then added the HexBs to my meals. I realise I could have taken the opportunity to have Camembert as a Hexb - maybe next time!

Enjoyed too many frosty fancies and nut mince pies today. Finished the day with Thai curry from a jar and a couple of glasses of wine. Oh well will go for a solid red day tomorrow - probably the last on plan before Boxing Day when I will try to refocus. Weigh in tomorrow evening.......

Enjoyed too many frosty fancies and nut mince pies today. Finished the day with Thai curry from a jar and a couple of glasses of wine. Oh well will go for a solid red day tomorrow - probably the last on plan before Boxing Day when I will try to refocus. Weigh in tomorrow evening.......

Good luck for weigh in xx my last one is xmas eve lol xx will try and get back on it boxing day but definitely be 27th :)

1.5lb up - not too bad for an evening weigh in. I have had a good red day today, in fact under my 5 syns so not perfect but maybe making up for all the syns yesterday.... Quite pleased with that. Out to the theatre tomorrow, will have to think about whether or not to have ice cream at the interval....

u shouldn't really but.... lol

I had the ice cream and lunch out - not bad for the rest of the day. Did my circuits too. :)

I had the ice cream and lunch out - not bad for the rest of the day. Did my circuits too. :)

Thats not too bad then xx

Hope you all had a good Christmas. I did and threw the sw rule book out for two days. Boxing Day morning - a 4lb gain on my scales. 5 working days now between my husband and me so should be able to go back on plan and get some of that off.

I am planning a red day today - really need to go shopping for some fresh food for the fridge. Weigh in on Tuesday afternoon......

Hope you all had a good Christmas. I did and threw the sw rule book out for two days. Boxing Day morning - a 4lb gain on my scales. 5 working days now between my husband and me so should be able to go back on plan and get some of that off.

I am planning a red day today - really need to go shopping for some fresh food for the fridge. Weigh in on Tuesday afternoon......

Same ere but a 3lb gain and came on today so feel crap lol xx I got my online shop coming tomorrow and having pork chops for later :)

Had my good red day, made it to the supermarket and feeling pleased. Work tomorrow for me and I am wondering about the work chocolates...... Would be much better to leave them alone.

Im having a glass of wine. Its snowing here lol

How is the snow? I hear it is quite bad in places?

Succumbed to work chocolate and mince pies today. Wine and nibbles this evening.

Red day tomorrow!!!

How is the snow? I hear it is quite bad in places?

Succumbed to work chocolate and mince pies today. Wine and nibbles this evening.

Red day tomorrow!!!

Pretty bad and more is forecasted xx

Hope you are not snowed in

I am having a red day today, so far so good. dh is cooking supper but insisting on oil and flour in the stew - will need to save some syns for it.......

I used half a HexB for the olive oil and 1.5 syns for the flour. All in a good red day with around 11 syns.

Think I will aim for a good EE day tomorrow before weigh in on Tuesday which should also be on some sort of plan. Going to have another two days off over new year. I think though that I will try to stick to the no sugar rule for those days.

After that it will be time to give EE SP a whirl!

I used half a HexB for the olive oil and 1.5 syns for the flour. All in a good red day with around 11 syns.

Think I will aim for a good EE day tomorrow before weigh in on Tuesday which should also be on some sort of plan. Going to have another two days off over new year. I think though that I will try to stick to the no sugar rule for those days.

I get my new pack this week eeek x cant wait to see whats in it x

just thought i'd pop by to say hi!

I tried the EE SP on saturday , but found it to be a bit 'restrictive' because although you caan still have 'free' foods, it's recommended you just have the speed & protein foods for best results....

I may try EE SP depending what scales say on New Years Eve lol xx Although my own scales (may I add are tempermental) did say 1.5lb up but not long back were 3lbs out soi may have lost 1.5lbs lol Don't usually weigh at home but had 4 days off plan over xmas so been keeping my eye on it lol

Good luck for weigh in. Another 2 days to get anything you did gain off again.

I had a good Ee day today as planned :). Weigh in tomorrow - will see if I can fit in the morning or evening around work. Might aim for my traditional red day Tuesday tomorrow especially as I am then going off plan for two days ;-)

I will also get hold of the new books tomorrow. Not sure how easy Ee sp is going to be. No potatoes, no yoghurt, no extra cheese. Only compensation is the odd kidney bean. Will read the books and see how it goes but might be resorting back to red before long.....

I am sure it would produce a good weight loss but not sure it is worth the pain.

Back