back to reality healthy eating

Shame i cant fit in the clothes yet !!!!

Hi Guys didnt have a weigh in this week as am of down south tomorrow to visit the rellies and its MY BIRTHDAY tomorrow cdc not there tomorrow and neither am i !!!! so double weigh in next week will try and be good may consume dome alcohol fri / sat nite but will be back and raring to go mon xxxxxxxx

well had a fab weekend away didnt stick to the programme at all but back on track now went out frioday nite and drank didnt eat all day so very tipsy so on the way home needed food so had chicken burger no chips sat went to my dads again nothing all day they threw a little party for me bless
my sister and husband and 2 kids came and we had a lovely
spread ouch ! well ended up calling a taxi to take us to hotel at 4.45 am !!!! again too much wine felt fine sun morn went to dads before travelling home where i had 1 slice of bacon and 1 slice of fresh bread mmmm ttravelled back 12.30 was home 4..30 and in bed by 8.15 shattered no more food has passed my lips and wil be back on the packs and glugging the water as 8 weeks till jollies xxxxxx

well had a lovely weekend away eating and i cant get back on track i really need to but im still picking help me please :break_diet: :break_diet: :giveup:

Hiya, Belated Happy Birthday!

Well I had a bad/good weekend too...Bad diet wise that is. I basically ate everything in sight and got it out of my system. I'm on day one again today. You need to just decide whether you want to do this or not and if you do then lets restart together.....no cheats, plenty of water and focus!

I'm assuming you SS. I do 790 or have done until now. I'm going to do 790 for a few days and then give SS a go.

Good Luck. You can do it!!

Tx

hiya t thanx for bothering to reply well back on track now ss for the duration till my holiday 4 june gotta do it we can do it together xxxxxx

Hey you.

I've not been on for ages as I've slipped big styleee -im going to get back on track on Tuesday after Easter - I will then have a week home with the kids before having to go back to work.

At which point I hope to be at least a week into it.

Im disappointed with myself as I could have been shopping for lovely clothes today not in the plus department of New Look!

Was gutted today as everything is retro and Im not wearing it as I'll look like im pregnant so its an incentive enough to get back on track.

Im off for a few days with the kids but when I come back Tuesday I will be back in here and raring to go.

Sorry you are finding it difficult after the weekend - why don't you give yourself a break and try 790 - I did this when I tried to restart and I did really well - the losses are nearly the same. It just might help you get back to SS, but in the meantime you are still losing!

Im not much help am I - but I will be on one on Tuesday!

Catch up with you then - have a fabulous easter and PLEASE don't beat yourself up - you've done brilliantly and can do it again!

XXXXXNUTSXXXXX

Hi Kittykat, pleased to hear you had a great birthday.....!
I have had a big slip up too, my youngest has been ill since monday night and last night I just ate.
Back on track today though.

Good luck with your ss`ing.

morning all having a good day so far glugging the water have called my cdc to rearrange tomorrows app for next fri as the finances have got the better of us skint till tues !!!! lucky for me ive got enough packs till next fri as my lovely friend down south came off the diet and gave me her packs along with 2 tubs of water flavourings im determined to stick to it this week heads in the right place now and im in ketosis god knows how much ive gained will check in boots later :eek:
the feet and ankles still swollen may speak to them in boots to see if theres anything i can take as there killing me they have gone down a little but the frustration of only being able to wear 1 pair of shoes is a nightmare !
still glugging the water though

have a good day xxxxxxxx

Hi, I have hunted your thread down.....after seeing your reply on mine. I see we have both been struggling to get back on track.
I too am back on day 1, and so far have had a good morning, though I have only been up for an hour.

Good luck on your re-start.

apparently by boots scales i lost 2lbs christ knows how just purchased ketostix for 5.15 from a different boots ive had trouble with boots trying to charge me different prices have got a thread going about that basically one boots told me 4.00 & had to order them then called me telling me they were now 8.91 how ????? so didnt get them there i went to m& s to spend BD vouchers got 3 new saucepans dunno why as not for my benefit at the mo and a lovely coffee maker along with some proper coffee drinking it now lush !!!!!!

pegged the washing out after repairing the line as some little tw*t decided to pull it down no more sights of any mice so thats good not yet had a pack 2 litres of water down and a lovely coffee on the go

hope your all enjoying the sunshine and have a great easter xxxxx

hi guys not posted all weekend on this thread as not been totally good ive been kidding myself into thinking ive been good far from it the odd biscuit packet of crisps sarnie has passed my lips this weekend but no more ive got 8 weeks till my holiday and the reason for starting this diet is for that reason so my but is in gear the heads in the right place getting back to it once and for all weigh in on friday wish me luck xxxxxxx

well ive had 3 coffes with vanilla pack got my banana bliss and 2 litres of water in my bag and im off to work now see you all tonite hopefully id have got through the day ok

Good Luck KittyKat. We can do this!! We'll just have to give each other a row if we're naughty!

Have a good day.

Tx

well after 2 weeks off faffing about with this diet im off to see my cdc and get my wrists slapped ive been a very naughty girl and dont want to know how much ive gained but my holiday is in 7 weeks so need to kick arse now my head is in the right place again ! so lets face the music and put the last couple of weeks behind me SS here i come !!!!

Good luck Kitty!

We are going on holiday in about 7 weeks too! Fly out on 3rd June. Are you going anywhere nice, we are off to Crete for a fortnight of sun, sea, sand and the odd glass of ouzo!

Back