BAD DAY

get yourself some Lavender oil and put a few drops on a damp flannel and place it on your forehead, also you copuld massage a few drops onto your temples, that should help your headache and help you to feel relaxed and soothed.

we all have days like this and you will get through it, so be strong and kind to yourself, rest and relax.

Thanks Heidi
I did go to bed early just coulnt shake it off......its nearly gone :eek:
Hope your ok?
xxc

Dont fall off that wall I'll, your doing so great and bad days are bad days, look at this way, when you ate food did you have bad days still? Hell yes! we all do. Ie: food wouldnt help it at all either, its a bad day sure but tomorrows another..

Good work and gratz on 1st weight

Thanks Lee,I didnt really think of that a bad day happens when we eat and then we eat more and it turns into a bad week/month.
Thanks for that and hope your still doing well.Congrats to you too on your 12 day weigh-in your flying now!;)
xxc

((hugs))

Sorry you're having such a day day hun.

You've done so well to fight it off, enjoy a soak in the bath and an early night and ignore the chatterbox as much as you can.

Hope tomorrow will be better

Kitty xx

Thankyou Kitty Hun
I do feel better today
hope your well to?
XXC

I'm glad you're brighter today hun :)

I'm ok, have just cooked carbonara from my bf. He's sat on the sofa eating it......It smells lush but bizarrely today I'm not telling myself that I neeeeeeed it! :eek:

You watch tomorrow I'll be crawling the walls craving it :D

((hugs))

Kitty xxx

HATING LL TODAY

Hi
I must admit i dont find LL at all easy,I found CD easier last year,maybe better flavours?I went to work today and everyone ate cakes 3 staff and me sat in the middle:eek: I really wanted to eat chicken a chicken kebab.
XXC

Back