***bank holiday monday hour by hour come and join us***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning people
hope you are all well - its peeing down here cos its a bank holiday - hope the weather is nicer wherever you are. We are going bowling later so looking forward to that otherwise its stripping beds and washing Im afraid and Sainsburys are coming later to deliver my shopping!!!!

So I had my weekend off and put 2.6lbs on so thats it now back to it today with avengence.

Good luck for everyone today for sticking to it 100%. Keep going we can do this and we will be slinky and sexy by the summer xxx

Well people, yesterday did not go well for me. Ended up having a mini binge. Worked out calorie wise its not too bad, but I have no doubt it will affect my weight loss. I'm disappointed in myself really.

Never mind, today is another day and I'm really back on track today.

See families?

Anyway - today is a good day for me, away to placement a bit later today and sticking on track.

Morning all.....
Hope everyone is ok and having a good day.. Im off work so only work tomorrow this week which is good..

Hey Jess,
Wow just over 2 lbs isnt bad and you had a fab time so it was all worth it... enjoy bowling.. I need to get some washing and stuff done too........... Just had a lovely mint choc shake..

Hope everyone has a 100% day today........
Have fun xx

Hey Lexie hon ..
Sorry we double posted hope your ok big hugs to you ..
Hope you are feeling better today.......... I know you had a bad day yesterday.
Chin up sweetie we are all here for you x

Hi Jessica, Lexie & Curly... happy May Day!!! Raining here too, what a surprise. I guess a few of us had an off-plan weekend, but here we are reporting in for another 100% day... big hugs all, we can do this!!!

xxx

hey Lexie dont beat yourself up about yesterday it was exceptional circumstances which we all understand and would probably have all done the same thing!!!!!!

so me and you back on track today - thinking of you and sending you hugs xxxx

Morning all,
It's looking like it might stay dry today which will be nice as we're going to our local May day fair later.

Jess- "lbs isn't too bad and you had a great time, that's good you're raring to go and get back on track.

Lexie-sorry you had a bad day, well done for not dwelling on it and moving on!

Curly-Enjoy your super short 'week' at work!

Ach I'm not beating myself up, its very much a done deal now.

If nothing else it was a exercise in discovering that it doesn't actually make me feel better

I'm not upset or anything, just taking the rest of the fortnight as it goes now.

Are you OK Lexie? Did I miss something? Hugs.

xxx

Basically:

Mums hit the bottle - hard again. Chronically depressed because of wee sis.

Mum took out a mobile dongle broadband connection for wee sis, as wee sis credit rating is so ****.

First bill came in - £89. Mum thinks **** this is bad enough, doesn't tell me (I would have queried THEN why it was over the capped allowance), and pays it. wee sis owes her £60 for THAT

Second bill goes missing.

Mum phones T mobile

Bill is £400.

Mum gets upset. Phones me. I calm her down. Try to work out why bill is so high, as should cap at £50. And it does, if its being used for the internet, not for premium rate ****ing phone calls.

Meet mum Saturday - don't get to cinema, clothes shopping or **** all as trying to calm her the **** down and not get her drinking. Day goes well. I give mum £300. Mum then phones today to ask for another £100 as bill is actually £494. Mum is now drunk. Why? Well the excuse is "her kids take the pish out of her and wee bro lied to her by not telling her the bill was £494 instead of saying about £400"

So just finished on placement hence why couldn't go out yesterday and mums phoned me drunk. I'm stressed out my ****ing tree and exams in 2 weeks.

. wee sis then gets in my mums face very aggressive like, shouting at my mum that its her fault as "you give me a loan of money when I ask for it". We (me and wee bro) now have mum on suicide watch given her prediliction for drinking when depressed and trying to off herself.

I would kick wee sis face in but the wee sis would get me lifted and I'd be off my course, and then my mum would be even more upset. 4

So in the space of 2 days life has went to utter tripe.

Apart from that though - everything else is fine!

So if my evening off is the most I have to worry about I'm doing well. Bascially it will sort itself out somehow in the long run, with or without me, so I'm just trying to get through it myself just now.

Anyway - I gotta go for placement be in about 9. Straight to bed to be up at 5:15 again. Oh the joys!

Lexie, massive hugs. I wish I could say something to help, but nothing really DOES when the S*** hits the fan like this. I do know the chaos & trauma alcohol can create because I have seen it too at close hand, with a very close friend and also in-law family. And have had to do exactly the kind of mopping up/ damage limitation you have... so feel for you. Like you say, the food doesn't help, but then again it is the least of your worries just now. Stay strong & keep calm if you can, though I know this would try the patience of a saint.

xxx

Lexie, massive hugs. I wish I could say something to help, but nothing really DOES when the S*** hits the fan like this. I do know the chaos & trauma alcohol can create because I have seen it too at close hand, with a very close friend and also in-law family. And have had to do exactly the kind of mopping up/ damage limitation you have... so feel for you. Like you say, the food doesn't help, but then again it is the least of your worries just now. Stay strong & keep calm if you can, though I know this would try the patience of a saint.

xxx

totally agree with Katy sending you the biggest hug and hope everything works out xxxx

Morning lovely ladies.

Lexie sweetie, I can only begin to imagine how hard you weekend has been. I've told you before that my brother takes the p*ss out of my parents like your sister does, but luckily they saw the light and stopped lending to him before it escalated too far. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for your mum, you never want to say no to your children, you just want to trust they'll do the right thing for once. I really hope your mum gets herself back on her feet, she sounds like she has some wonderful support from you. Keep strong hun, big hugs from us all here. Forget about the food, you won't have done much damage and it'll even out before you know it.

Hello to everyone else. Hope your days are going better than mine. H2bs company car broke down so he went to work in mine. I live pretty much miles from anywhere, so unless I want to take the kids to the park in the rain, I'm stuck inside :( Trying to avoid the boredom eating

Don't give in to boredom, Lisa... do some rainy day stuff with the kids. Painting or dressing up or making sheet-tents in the living room... don't pick, though, as you have come so far. Stay on track!

xxx

Where has everybody gone?!!!

xxx

BOO!!!
Just finally got onto the computer to catch up on all the posts...
Had a lovely day today -took the boys to play pitch and putt for the first time which was a laugh. All were none too pleased, husband and sons, to be beaten by Mum...yay!!!!!

Have been fine the last couple of days after my evening out and returned quite happily to CD - quite a relief really as usually i find it so hard to return to diets if I have a blip. But it's almost like CD is my cuddly blanket - i am happy to be doing it again and back in control. Don't really know what damage has been done but I really don't mind as i am back on track and had a good time on Sat night.

Back to work tomorrow, but only 3 weeks to half term - yee ha!! I just so love working in a school!!!

Hope everyone all had a good day today too.

Sarah
x

Back