BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun, hopefully we will both see a small loss at least x

100% yesterday.Only had 3 syns too to try and counter the weekend extras.
Plan for 100% again today.

My motivation is seriously lacking at the moment and it feels like an uphill struggle but I'll keep battling away.

Morning hun, i know how you feel at the moment. Keep at it though, good luck for your 100% day today and well done for yesterday. Isn't it strange without Weemo around lol x

Hi bayside, good luck for wi tonight, my fingers will be well and truly crossed for you. I take it you will be eating light today x

oh yes, very light eating! 2 weetabix for breakfast, alpen light mid morning, feta salad and apple for lunch.

Then WI !!!
Then I'll have a syn free dinner and my wednesday wine:)

Really hoping to lose that half pound!!!!!!

Cool your menu sounds nice and light. Like i said before fingers crossed for that half pound and keep me posted x

Fantastic news
4 stone since March - that is only 6 months - what a fantastic achievement :):)
and you have lost nearly 1/4 of your original weight how fantastic is that

That is great bayside, i knew you would do it!!! Yay! Are we going for a 100% week this week, oh and i hope you enjoyed your wednesday wine xx

Thanks guys:)

Well have had a jacket potato with cheese today whilst out for lunch, I did ask for beans but they didn't have any! Had no butter tho.So I'm counting the cheese as 2 HEX's.
Had syn free pasta tonight- just a vegetable and passata sauce with garlic and chillies.
Have had a mullerlight and 2 bananas as snacks and porridge for breakfast

So all my syns still here to use. Will probably just have 5 today and save a few for the weekend when I'm less able to manage!!!

One more bit of good news, I've dropped down into the 13's now for the first time in well over 5 years

Hi bayside, how are you today. Its the weekend grrr and just had a fight with oh and i'm really tempted to come off plan. I must stay strong!! Once again, well done for your 4st award x

Well, the weekend is here, hurrah!!!! I love weekends despite the fact that i frequently sabotage my weight loss!!!

Today I'm off to get my hair done so that will be a couple of hours without too many distractions! Weather is gorgeous so will get out and about later, either on bikes or walking.

Did a bit on the Wii Fit last night, it's new to me so I'm still on the basics most of the time.

I measured myself this morning. Since starting SW in March I have lost 9 inches off both hips and bust and 7 inches off my waist. Yes!!!

I'm also just into the overweight category too; no longer obese:)

Hope you all have a great weekend.

congrats on getting under the obese catergory, its a great feeling to step down isnt it?

perhaps i should take my measurments ,you have done so well.

Have a great weekend-enjoy it

Oh look at you being overweight - cant wait to get there myself
and with all those inches lost you must have lost 3 or 4 clothes sizes too
its really inspirational to have leading the way like this -

hope the weekend has been easy for you
I find weekends harder - work days are fine I plan them well - days I dont work - when I am at home alone its easy - its when DH is here with his constant snacking it gets to me :):)

strangely i find weekends easier, MrB is here and its very unlikely that i'll have a binge with him there to stop me !!
we have treats but i plan them, i am much worse in the week,when the girls get in from school and are snacking i start and cant stop-fortunately i seem to be gaining control at the moment-long may it last

hope you have had a good weekend Bj

hello, well the weekend had a few blips, the biggest being a Chinese takeaway which I went well over my syns on but I'm back to work today and will be focused again.

Hope you all had good weekends.

I seem to manage best when I've planned my days. Think I will start writing it down again cos my weight loss has slowed since i stopped.

Back