BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Hey bayside, the chinese got me on friday night too, grrrr!!! Lets have a 100% week from today x

Hi hun ~ I'm back again ~ just been catching up on your diary ~ WELL DONE on your 4stone award, that is so brilliant, am really pleased for you ~ you have done so well!

I find that I have to keep a food diary or I go off track, planning is definately the key. Hope you have a good day, it's nice to be back again! xx

Hello:)
Thanks for the kind words Mary, I got that award in the end!!! Just took longer than planned. Nice to have you back on the forum:)

Hi Betty, yes, let's try to have that 100% week! I will write it all down.

Hope everyone had a good day:)

Hi bayside,how did you go yesterday did you do 100%. I managed to do a red day and wrote everything down (i think that is the key). However i think the thing that is helping me stick to plan is that i feel sick still.

Hope you have a good day today hun xx

so good with meals today but was hosting a meeting for staff from other schools and had to buy the biccies. When they left they had left loads and i scoffed a viennese whirl, a caramel square and a piece of flapjack!! Don't know why, they were so sweet i didn't even really enjoy them!

Morning bayside, how are you today. Don't worry about the biccies, just draw a line under it and start fresh today. Good luck for wi later hun x

thanks Betty, am out at meetings this morning and will take an alpen light to avoid the biccies at break time, then back to work pm . I'll have my light eating day as it's wi- so salad and fruit for lunch. Will report back later, fingers crossed for a small loss.

1 more pound bites the dust!
Still no mention of a 40 years of SW party at our meeting:( did sign up for the Xmas countdown, I agreed to aim for 14 lbs in 12 weeks, but secretly am aiming for 16+ ha ha!!!

Hi Bayside, well done on your pound, that is fab and as for your xmas count down, it is totally achievable, good luck xx

Hello. Yes it was Wednesday wine night:)

Going to be 100% till Sunday when I'll have a flexi day - well that's the plan anyway. As you all know, weekends are my tricky times.

As for Xmas, my consultant tells us every week how many weeks till Xmas, even in the summer!!!!

Did you have your wednesday night wine hun. Good luck for the week ahead. I can't believe how short a time it is until xmas. i'm hoping to lose a stone by then . Have a great day xx

good morning everyone! It's Friday, am about to go to work and in a few hours it will be the weekend:)

looking forward to Sunday, going to Brighton for the day. I went to Uni there and love the place! Will go out for a meal and then go to see a band called Marillion; my hubby's fave band. Looking forward to it.

Flexi day on Sunday:)

good morning everyone! It's Friday, am about to go to work and in a few hours it will be the weekend:)

looking forward to Sunday, going to Brighton for the day. I went to Uni there and love the place! Will go out for a meal and then go to see a band called Marillion; my hubby's fave band. Looking forward to it.

Flexi day on Sunday:)

Have a great weekend bayside oh and have a great day on sunday. I have heard brighton is a fab place. Marillion is also my dad's favorite band. He goes to see fish at every opportunity he can (i once went with him). I wind him up and say he is fish's stalker ha ha as him and my mum go to see a lot of his scotland gigs and always make a point of saying hello to him. anyway have a fabby time x

Have a great weekend bayside oh and have a great day on sunday. I have heard brighton is a fab place. Marillion is also my dad's favorite band. He goes to see fish at every opportunity he can (i once went with him). I wind him up and say he is fish's stalker ha ha as him and my mum go to see a lot of his scotland gigs and always make a point of saying hello to him. anyway have a fabby time x

I love the fact that Marillion is your dad's favourite band, makes us feel so old!!!! Does he like them with Steve Hogarth, he's been the singer for 20 years since Fish left?

well, had a lovely time in Brighton. Enjoyed nachos with the works and vegetable fajitas; again with guacamole and sour cream!! Tasted lovely, I've not eaten them for over 7 months now so it was a real treat.

Also had 3 beers:) So well over on my syns but i had planned to do that so that's fine.

Marillion were fab, such a small venue we were really close to the stage.

Only thing that spoiled the day was getting back to the car to find we'd been given a parking ticket when clearly we had a ticket on display!!!!! Grrr! Why can't they look !!!!!!!

Back to Sw now,3 days to WI and I need to be good. 100% day today with 2-4 syns methinks. damage limitation.

Back