BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Glad you had a nice evening out. I normally go to a chinese buffet as i love them they are yummy.
You deserve to treat yourself as you have done so well.
By tomorrow im sure the scales would of gone down.

Well, 100% so far.
B- porridge
L- mugshot, satsuma, alpen light
snacks- mini milk, alpen light

for dinner will have baked potato and beans.

panic setting in about WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done quite a lot of exercise this week, but have had far too many syns for a week. My scales make me the same as 2 weeks ago, ( i didn't WI last week)

I'm keeping fingers crossed for STS. I was so hoping to get my 3 1/2 stone sticker before holiday next week, I had 2 weeks to lose 1 1/2 lbs and thought I could do it but I've sabotaged myself:(

well, it was a half pound loss so at least it wasn't a gain, but that was over 2 weeks:(

Didn't stay to meeting, came home and had salmon and rice then went for a bike ride with family, about 7 miles. We were being bombarded with ladybirds- hundreds of them and other bugs too, seems the weather for swarming insects.

No more WI's for 2 weeks, I'm having my Wednesday treat of half a bottle of wine shortly and then will try to stick to plan until holiday next Tuesday.

Hope everyone else had a fab day in the glorious sunshine:)

Thanks Mary:)

Well, today is my youngest daughter's 13th birthday so we are off to Diggerland with a few of her friends. Will pack some SW snacks just in case. Think it's going to be quite hot so hope they sell mini milks!

Plan to have a 100% day today:)

Good Morning,
well done on your loss :D. Any loss is still very good .
Hope you have a great time at Diggerland, are you going to the one in Kent?

Good Morning,
well done on your loss :D. Any loss is still very good .
Hope you have a great time at Diggerland, are you going to the one in Kent?

Thanks Gemma, half a pound is half a pound. At least it's a loss.

I was sorting out some old clothes yesterday and filled a bin bag with them and weighed them. It weighed exactly 14lbs- 1 stone. It cheered me up thinking I've lost 3 of those sacks! Bloomin heavy it felt too and I've been carrying around 3 of them:)

And yes we are going to Diggerland at Strood so will be heading off there in a bit. Should be a great day. We've been before and had lots of fun- just get very, very grubby!

Had a good day out with daughters and friends, had a jacket potato and beans for lunch.
Went out for dinner in evening too and had quorn chilli and rice, did eat a few tortilla chips, guacamole ansd sour cream ( they were lush!) But hopefully didn't go over my syns for the day.

Today I'm heading off to Margate, which is the only town which has a Primark in this area ( it has very little else as shops are closing constantly:(). Just going to look for a few last minute bits for my holiday without spending too much cash. 4 days till holiday, whoop whoop:)

Good Morning hun,
By the sounds of it your living in Kent like me ? :)
I love my Primark to get a few cheap bits, its the best way i think.
Hope you have a great time.

Hi Justine, glad you had a lovely day out hun, you were very good sticking to plan especially when there are tortilla chips and soured cream about!!!!

Did you get sorted in Primark? I love shopping there, especially for hols gear.

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

hi Mary,
had a disappointing shop, but got a few bits and pieces, It looks like they are in changeover mode so had less summery stock and not a huge amount in my size:(
Still, am just about there now anyway and i don't want to spend too much on clothes as i hope to drop another dress size next month...well that's the plan anyway :)

Lovely weather here again, will probably go to the carnival in town this evening and watch the fireworks over the seafront.

well, I'm pretty focused today, out to sort out last minute shopping and then get house clean and tidy. Writing holiday list so I don't forget things.

Then begin packing; 2 days to go!

SW doing ok at the moment, went a bit over on Syns on Friday but I'm in the zone till Tuesday, then who knows!!!!!!!!!!

well, have started packing and getting that tingly holiday feeling, 1 day to go:)

Yesterday was good food wise but naughty syn wise, 3 bottles of lager in the afternoon whilst having a BBQ and later , half a bottle of wine. Did go for a nice walk along the beach but this sunny weather really should not be an excuse for drinking so much!!!!!

Tried those new mini quorn cocktail sausages , they were ok but don't know if I'd have them again.

Today have no major plans but I will try to be good with my food as from tomorrow I probably won't be.

have a good day everyone.

Back