BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

I haven't been to weigh in for almost 3 weeks cos of being away on holiday and being busy. I was desperate to get my 3.5 stone sticker before the holiday but it didn't happen:( I have just 1lb to go to get it and it's taken me weeks to shift that 1lb. My WI is on Wednesday so i'm going to keep positive and stick to the plan cos I'm determined to get it this week!

Great to hear you sounding so determined Justine!! You will get that award this week, I just know you will!!

Hope you are having a nice day xx

had a lovely day thanks Mary.
Today hubbie has gone back to work and my eldest is out with friends. Just me and my youngest at home- and she's 13 and likes to entertain herself now:(
My sister is visiting with her 2 this week so will need to get sorted before she arrives on Wednesday.
Have been very good today, went over on my syns again yesterday so am trying to compensate for it today.
Hope you are all having a good day,

yes, i actually managed a 100% day yesterday:)

No major plans for the day, just lots of cleaning and tidying:(

Hi hun well done on your 100% day, keep up the good work. Grr i need to clean and tidy too x

well, managed another 100% day :) Have got WI this evening so am keeping fingers crossed for that sticker.
Most of my house got cleaned and a huge pile of ironing done yesterday too.
Today it's school uniform shopping, new shoes and top up the groceries before my sister and her 2 teenagers descend on us later for a few days.

Good luck for tonight Justine, you will get your 3.5stone award no problem ~ well done on your 100% day yesterday. Have a nice time with your visitors. It's hard to believe that the kids are nearly back at school, in NI some start back this Friday. xx

Yes, I got it!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I've lost 4lbs at weigh in:)
I've now lost 52lbs and am finally under 200lbs. I feel really tearful cos at times I think I'll never get there. Over half way now and really keen to shift 4 more pounds to get my 4 stone sticker.
Woohoo

Brilliant hun! I have just looked at ya pics too and going good huni altho look fab in em both :)xx

thanks guys:)
Am feeling really motivated now knowing it's just 4lbs to 4 stone (and 3.5 lbs to get into the next stone down ) so i'm setting myself 3 weeks to get that next sticker- a mini target. I'm back to work next Thursday and i always find it easier to stick to plan when working.

Hope you all have a good day

well, had another 100% day. Still feeling fired up to lose those 4lbs asap.BUT have got a family get together here on Saturday, which usually means loads of eating and alcohol consumption:)
Will do a buffet as usual, but make it a lot healthier than usual, with lots of SW foods so I can eat plenty. Will do my best to limit the drinky part too.( but i do like a glass of wine or 3:()

Hope you have a lovely time at your party Justine ~ since starting SW I don't seem to drink as much wine but I do love it! I tend to stick to G&T as not as many syns but sometimes only wine will do! That's the beauty of syns for these occasions! Well done on your 100% days so far, you are going great hun xx

Back