BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

can anyone tell me how to edit the title of my diary, i see lots of you change yours but all i seem to be able to do is just keep opening the bloomin thing:)

Sounds like you had a nice day Justine, I'm the same ~ when the sun is out I want BBQ and booze!!! I bought those quorn cocktail sausages for a picnic that I'm going on tomorrow, never tried them before but am trying to be good!!

Are you all packed? I love the pre-holiday feeling you get though I only get it when everything has been ticked on my list, I usually run round like a mad eejit!!

With regards to your title just double click at the end of the title that is there at the moment, your title will change to highlighted with a box around it, just type in your new title and click outside the box and that's it ~ hopefully that makes sense!! Have a good day xx

Last edited:
hi I'm back! Had a wonderful holiday, gorgeous weather and lovely hotel. Spent a lot of the time in the pool and at the beach club and most evenings in the theme park- port Aventura. Had a day tip to Barcelona, hubby loved the Barcelona stadium tour and the fountains in the evening were lovely. Have to say I left SW behind and ate a few rather stodgy meals as food choice was limited in the park and hotel where we stayed, but did have a few salads:) Main downfall was consumption of ice cold lager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a wonderful time though. I weighed myself on my home scales the morning we left and again this morning as we arrived back at 1am this morning. I thought I must have gained 4 -6 lbs but actually have lost half a pound on my scales!!!!!- must have been all the walking and swimming counteracting the beer:) I'm not going to weigh in tonight, will wait till next week as hubby is still off work too.
Will be back on SW with avengeance now, I actually missed the healthy food!

Welcome back, glad you liked your holiday. I love Barcelona too, stadium is great my son loved it when we went a couple of years back. Oh i love that hill place that looks out to the port did you go there? Well done on being half a lb lighter that is amazing. Good to have you back xx

Thanks betty. Yes Barcelona is an amazing place, loved the harbour area.

had a healthy food day yesterday after a week off plan and really enjoyed it. Hope today will be as good:)

Welcome back hun, glad you had a lovely time and wow, well done for losing!!
It does feel good to get back to "normal SW" eating - sure makes you appreciated the good food we eat on plan!

I know what you mean, i was bad for a while there but as soon as i got back on plan i enjoyed actually eating healthy x

Having a pretty good day. Even had a go at making my own vegetarian paella today, not as good as the real thing but very filling:)

Just got back from Thorpe Park, a busy, fun day but oh dear, it turned into a flexi day:eek: had a Pizza Hut buffet for lunch and ate loads of pizza! I can't believe I did this:eek:

I seem intent on sabotaging my weight loss at the moment:(

Will try to be 100% tomorrow and write off today.

That is what flexi days are there for hun, don't even worry about it, just get back on track tomorow xx

thanks guys:) I'm being good . Just an Oats so Simple , banana and home made savoury rice so far today. Think I'll have a muller lite in a minute.
No major plans today, have been sorting out the junk heap in our garage and hope to do a boot sale soon! Will have to rewash all the clothes i sorted a while ago though.

The festival week starts today in the town so may watch the parade and fireworks later.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends.

Hope you had a good day yesterday, its always hard when we have days out but thats what the flexi syns are for. I hope you enjoyed youe self.
Have a great weekend xx

Back