BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

urghhhh! Feeling rough:( Ate lots of healthy food but also several cakes and some wine. My stomach has obviously decided that rich food does not suit me any more. Maybe that's a good thing.

Plan to be 100% today, but really have no appetite:(

Hope you feel better soon Justine ~ good luck with your 100% day xx

well, it's been 3 days off plan but now i'm back on. WI tomorrow so damage limitation. I was soo good until the weekend but then it all went wrong:(
Back to work Thursday so that will help keep me on track too.

Hope you all have a good week:)

well, so far so good.
Porridge for breakfast.

Egg salad for lunch
a muller light
and then i tried my sister's free banana ice cream recipe.bloomin yummy!basically cut a banana into small pieces and freeze over night, then add a splash of milk from HEXA and whizz up in food processor/ blender- makes a gorgeous ice cream or if you use milk a milkshake.

thanks Gemma. The ice cream is yummy but not free after all
:( Apparantly if you whizz the banana it has syns lol. still bloomin nice tho.

had porridge for brekkie and will have feta cheese salad for lunch.

it's our Woman of the Year night tonight and i'm supposed to be taking a dish for the party but no idea what??????

Am hoping for 1lb loss tonight to get me going on my target of 4lbs in 3 weeks to get my 4 stone sticker.

good luck for tonight,
re the icecream was wondering if you can freeze the mullerlite banana custard yogs for a similar effect? may make this my mission ths week

good luck for tonight,
re the icecream was wondering if you can freeze the mullerlite banana custard yogs for a similar effect? may make this my mission ths week

yes you can freeze them but i'm not very successful at it, get lots of ice crystals in mine. I'm sure that my ice cream is not too synful so i'll keep eating it lol!

hi betty. doing ok thanks:) How's you?

Just got back from WI and lost just half a pound, was hoping for 1lb but it didn't happenafter my naughty Bank Holiday treats. So now i've just 2 weeks to shift 3.5 lbs to get my sticker. I will do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was our Woman of the Year night. The winner was a lovely lady who has lost 5 stone 3.5 lbs since mid February this year. Amazing!!!!!!

Hi hun, half a pound is a block of lurpak butter and that is a fab loss so well done. I'm fine though i have 2 kids loaded with the cold here. DS is just going about his daily business as normal but dd is only 19mths and it is really hard for her as she gets really frustrated. Keep up the good work and you will get to your target in no time honey xx

long way to go to gat to target:( Just keep going half a stone at a time hun:)

Back to work today after 6 and a half weeks off! ooh er! Time flew and i stuck to plan:) BUT am going out for a curry tonight so will have to be careful not to go too mad .

Hope you are all having good days.

despite good intentions i ate till i was more than full and had some things i really should have said no to, but hey ho, i loved it!!!

Back to basics for the rest of the week.

thanks Mary.

Breakfast -porridge
Lunch- feta salad, banana
Dinner- quorn shepherds pie, muller light
evening- half a bottle of wine ( looking forward to!!)
2 alpen light

have fab weekends everyone:)

Back