BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Hi hun, that is fab about the 16's and i have every faith that you will be in your 14's before xmas. That was great about the fitflop boot and so nice of your dd to pick them up for you. Hope you have a great day x

off to work in a minute.
Yesterday went a bit over on my syns so will have just 5 today. Did a short run on my treadmill and went for a walk yesterday too though, so hopefully not too much damage.
Went out for a curry on saturday night so am going to be really good until WI now. 3 x 100% days needed!

Don't worry about being off plan at the weekend (i was too), lets both get back on track for our weigh ins, here's to 100% days for both of us. I think i will do red too, i lose more on red. Hope you have a good day hun xx

Glad you had a nice weekend Justine and good luck with your 100% days and with your WI tomorrow night ~ that's me off on my hols so hope all is well and see you in a week or so, take care xx

Hi Bayside, how are you today, are you still going 100% xx

yep, 100% again today:)

Twas WI today, the third week in my self made target of lose 4lbs in 3 weeks (to get my 4 stone award), sadly I only lost 1.5 lbs today and missed the award by half a pound:( IT WILL BE MINE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubbie made me a gorgeous syn free dinner for when i got back from WI- vegetable hot pot from Green Day recipe book. Really recommend it:)

Wednesday night is wine night- my 15 syns all saved for it so looking forward to that later:)

Hope you all have had a great day.

Congratulations bayside, that is great your bmi is under 30 now and next week you will defo get that award. That is so nice that your hubby can rustle up a syn free dinner for you both, my oh can't even make his porridge in the morning, he gets me up to do it.

Hope you enjoyed your wine last night, you truly deserved it. You have done so well so far losing all that weight. Keep up the good work honey xx

thanks Betty, will definitely get that award next week, I 'm gonna be 100% as much as possible, weekends are always my down fall so will try to be strong:)

off to work in a minute, 100% day planned again. It's so much easier to be good when I'm working.

Then the weekend comes.....

Am thinking of going to Bluewater tomorrow.

Hi Bayside, good luck for your 100% day today, you can do it !! I know what you mean about the weekend though, it is really hard to stick to plan. What i have started doing is whatever i make for dinner, say it's bolognaise or some sort of pasta i keep a bowl for later on and on a sat night i have my bowl of whatever then all my 15 syns but i make sure it is around 10ish so i'm not tempted to eat before my bed. I've found this really works for me. I also make sure i have a cooked brekkie too and i find this helps.

What is bluewater x

had a fab day thanks:) Really good all day at work.

BUT went for a curry ,ate lots and drank half a bottle of wine- line drawn, i'll be good tomorrow.
Going to Bluewater with my eldest( it's a massive shopping centre
Betty!) so will try on some bits and bobs and try to convince myself that soon the size 14's will fit!!!!!

Hi Gemma, how are you doing???

Ishk i had a curry last night too, lets be good today hun. Did you buy anything at bluewater x

well, did lots of walking at Bluewater and had a baked potato with beans there. (had porridge for brekkie.)Had 2 alpen lights as snacks and a pack of s and v popcorn (2)

Dinner I had pasta with a passata and herb sauce (free) with cheese (HEB) and a can of lager!!!!
Went for another walk in the evening.

Then I was so hungry, made SW chips to snack on and had half a bottle of wine.

So about 25 syns in total , will have to keep things in check for a few days if i'm going to lose that half pound for my award

Hi hun, i will need to watch the syns over the next 2 days till wi. I had a bad fri, sat and sun :(. Don't worry though i'm sure you will get your award. You have done so well bayside x

Back